Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Is This Really True About Women??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Really True About Women??? (971 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. / About Women Making The First Move. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Really True About Women??? by kanaleke(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2015
It was shocking to me when one learned and well to do husband said and I quote "The place/situation women are good, is in making babies"......it was a schock that is yet to leave my memory.But as a young man,I only know that it is better and safer to trust your male enemy than to trust your closest female folks.Women are good no doubt but they cause millions of harms than a hundred of remedies.I have loads of respect for the female gender but why can't women be simple and trusted??

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really True About Women??? by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2015
remember boi, u have a mother…. undecided
Re: Is This Really True About Women??? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 15, 2015
Re: Is This Really True About Women??? by misspicy(f): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2015
Op analysis ur generalization abeg...in wch area is all women including ur mother and sisters not trusted....just a question in order to ansa ur question...no offensieee
Re: Is This Really True About Women??? by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 15, 2015
undecidedso sorry Op but there are many good things about women than making babies.
Why do men betray women trust? then you can get an answer to your question
Re: Is This Really True About Women??? by solomonbrown64: 11:40am On Aug 15, 2015
The man must have been really hurt for him to utter such..
.... Although, women can be very frustrating at times... But, there is more to a woman than making babies.
Re: Is This Really True About Women??? by kanaleke(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2015
solomonbrown64:
The man must have been really hurt for him to utter such..
.... Although, women can be very frustrating at times... But, there is more to a woman than making babies.
I agree with you bro but the negative aspects of Dem is unlimited.#ilovewomen#respectbut?
Re: Is This Really True About Women??? by Iddiot(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2015
op.....is addicted to ogogorogrin
Re: Is This Really True About Women??? by kanaleke(m): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2015
prettydiva89:
undecidedso sorry Op but there are many good things about women than making babies.
yeah.... I agree with you on that but u cause us havoc.note:the best tin God did was givin us women but they ar just over hurting men
Re: Is This Really True About Women??? by Abugab(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2015
The man must surely be passing through hell in his woman's hands.
The statement is not true as women have multiple and numerous good sides.
Re: Is This Really True About Women??? by kanaleke(m): 11:53am On Aug 15, 2015
KashyBaby:
remember boi, u have a mother…. undecided
sure girl and I can't trade them with any thing on earth but women seem to be a thorn in our flesh and yet we can't leave them....#fact
Re: Is This Really True About Women??? by kanaleke(m): 11:56am On Aug 15, 2015
Iddiot:
op.....is addicted to ogogorogrin
I know your type man......you wish to get girls to your side.mind you that I don't beliv they(women) are only good in making babies,it was from someone.my concern z d ish of trust with Dem.peace!!!
Re: Is This Really True About Women??? by Iddiot(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2015
kanaleke:
I know your type man......you wish to get girls to your side.mind you that I don't beliv they(women) are only good in making babies,it was from someone.my concern z d ish of trust with Dem.peace!!!

ThankGod its not from u....

Dats all I hav to say ....peace too!!!!!!!
Re: Is This Really True About Women??? by lekjons(m): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
itz not that they can't be trusted, just that they tend to be soft and their minds can be easily changed!
Re: Is This Really True About Women??? by kanaleke(m): 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
lekjons:
itz not that they can't be trusted, just that they tend to be soft and their minds can be easily changed!
from what I deduced.....your ar on d same track with me
Re: Is This Really True About Women??? by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
kanaleke:
It was shocking to me when one learned and well to do husband said and I quote "The place/situation women are good, is in making babies"......it was a schock that is yet to leave my memory.But as a young man,I only know that it is better and safer to trust your male enemy than to trust your closest female folks.Women are good no doubt but they cause millions of harms than a hundred of remedies.I have loads of respect for the female gender but why can't women be simple and trusted??

Its not that they can't be trusted per se. They make excellent caregivers, docs, nurses, shrinks, teachers, councillors, entertainers, etc.

But they are just very very fvcking capricious, across board (in my experience).

I 100% prefer my clients be male.

(1) (Reply)

Oya Say NO To That Pot And Step Belly...read How To Flattening It Asap / Know A Man Who Can Get You Pregnant And Abandons You / Reasons You Should Never Force A Relationship On A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.