Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. (25505 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / Guys, Its Confession Time! / It Is High Time Some Nigerian Girls Brushed Up Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
I keep reading threads about women being heartless, nefarious and above all wicked. The truth of the whole matter is that you guys meet the wrong women and when the break your heart, you come here to cry wolf. Most times, men are the cause of these failed relationships.
My advice for you guys with broken heart is for you to quit being in the doldrums, pick your shattered pieces up, put them together and move on with life, take it as one of those things. Life is full of ups and downs, you try and try again. See whatever happened to you as a phase you will face till you meet the right one that will sweep you off your feet for good. Don't give up on love wink.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Cutehector(m): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
Shatap dia! Leme see any of u bomboclarks calling men heart breakers.. iranu

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by UrWorstNitemare: 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
Wetin diz wan dey talk sef ?

15 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
Vickyydera:
I keep reading threads about women being heartless, nefarious and above all wicked. The truth of the whole matter is that you guys meet the wrong women and when the break your heart, you come here to cry wolf. Most times, men are the cause of these failed relationships.
My advice for you guys with broken heart is for you to quit being in the doldrums, pick your shattered pieces up, put them together and move on with life, take it as one of those things. Life is full of ups and downs, you try and try again. See whatever happened to you as a phase you will face till you meet the right one that will sweep you off your feet for good. Don't give up on love wink.

It dosen't matter. Some women out there 're still making the female folk proud

6 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
Fork them and trash them, that us their only use... Any nigga taking bitches serious is a big fool and deserves anything he gets...

Women are just sex objects... They understand and know it... They have no other use...

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
Do you have any hidden beef with me? Your mentions are mostly insulting.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Poseidon000: 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
[size=13pt] "sweep you off your feet?" na sissy or gay? Lol. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
locust:

It dosen't matter. Some women out there 're still making the female folk proud
Its the candid truth, but these NL guys keep meeting the wrong women thereby making it justifiable for them to make such arrant nonsensical generalization that is uncalled for.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Eddygourdo(m): 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Vickyydera:
how come we have all met the wrong women, are the good ones not yet born ? Then you go on the typical sterotype about men are the cause, this is all men hear from female lips, yet you all keep perpetuating evil on men, why won't they shout in wonder and shock at such hypocrisy

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Youngpo413: 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
Vickyydera:
wife material .

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Youngpo413: 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Fork them and trash them, that us their only use... Any nigga taking bitches serious is a big fool and deserves anything he gets...

Women are just sex objects... They understand and know it... They have no other use...
lol, you have a point though.

7 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by peter(m): 12:09am On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:

12 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:

Dairy of a heart broken guy.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 13, 2016
Seems like we have lots of cry babies instead of men these days.

ladies get hurt too but we cry our hearts out in our closets, wipe our eyes and move on but what do our men do ?

They tell anything that has ears just to get pity and support ,

They are just babies anyways and we have to clean them up all the time. So don't stress yourself op, let them wail we've got the hanky to wipe their running nose grin grin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:

And you will be a hypocrite and a big disgrace to mankind if you collect dowry for your daughter or even issue an engagement list .

Afterall she will be a sex object too wink

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 13, 2016
grin
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Allisonrichy(m): 2:26am On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:
Most women are heartless and wicked joor especially the NL ones
So please don't come here and preach this sermon cos it ain't gonna change anything period

6 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Allisonrichy(m): 2:32am On Jun 13, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Seems like we have lots of cry babies instead of men these days.

ladies get hurt too but we cry our hearts out in our closets, wipe our eyes and move on but what do our men do ?

They tell anything that has ears just to get pity and support ,

They are just babies anyways and we have to clean them up all the time. So don't stress yourself op, let them wail we've got the hanky to wipe their running nose grin grin
Believe me dear ladies have the mind of a stoner
They bear pains than the men
They are ready to die with their pains rather than sharing it with anyone
But the men can't cope with heartbreaks
Believe me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by jorion(m): 2:34am On Jun 13, 2016
Hmmmmm. No comment.
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 13, 2016
Allisonrichy:

Believe me dear ladies have the mind of a stoner
They bear pains than the men
They are ready to die with their pains rather than sharing it with anyone
But the men can't cope with heartbreaks
Believe me
That is what makes us stronger than you guys emotionally. You guys just can't handle the emotional trauma we face as women.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by GoldenJAT(m): 7:32am On Jun 13, 2016
u were making sense until u that said we shouldn't generalise took the lead by saying most at times we men are the cause of relationship failures... I'm not faulting ur opinion though,as u have said the truth... I don't generalise issues myself... as I believe there is always the opposite of something.

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Oahray: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:
oh... when it's women on the hot seat, you ladies remember that generalization isn't cool.

When would you address your fellow ladies about their direct or subtle attempts at making every bad thing male and every victim female?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2016
Op, you need to find something useful and do.....

Can you wash clothes angry angry

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by PrincessAnna: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Op, you need to find something useful and do.....

Can you wash clothes angry angry
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 13, 2016
Diddyydiva:
And you will be a hypocrite and a big disgrace to mankind if you collect dowry for your daughter or even issue an engagement list .

Afterall she will be a sex object too wink
Look madam, you ll be like the 100th person I'll be telling this, I'm not thinking of marriage, I'm 31(so u know I'm not a kid) and I'm well to do, I have told my mum, if she continues pestering me with marriage I'll simply go and get a girl pregnant, bring the child for her to nurse, as children happens to be her problem...
And to answer your question overlooking the innuendos, if I happen to have a daughter, I'll give her all she needs and train her to be the best of herself, not seeing men as money bags, or seeing her pussyy as an ATM, I'll show her how to have self worth for herself and wear some garment of pride. But if peradventure she throws that away and decides to leave like all you girls I'm seeing everyday, that turn themselves prostitutes in school they are sent to, and use the proceeds for brazzillian hair and all other stupidities, then I'll be very happy for men to also treat her like the LovePeddler she built herself to become, like a sex object that has no self worth or value....

So MA, that is me... I treat people the way they treat themselves, and till date I can tell you, girls haven't given people the cause to respect them and see them more than sex objects.... Remember, " respect is earned never conferred"..

I still remain Paulkillerman...

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:

Look madam, you ll be like the 100th person I'll be telling this, I'm not thinking of marriage, I'm 31(so u know I'm not a kid) and I'm well to do, I have told my mum, if she continues pestering me with marriage I'll simply go and get a girl pregnant, bring the child for her to nurse, as children happens to be her problem...
And to answer your question overlooking the innuendos, if I happen to have a daughter, I'll give her all she needs and train her to be the best of herself, not seeing men as money bags, or seeing her pussyy as an ATM, I'll show her how to have self worth for herself and wear some garment of pride. But if peradventure she throws that away and decides to leave like all you girls I'm seeing everyday, that turn themselves prostitutes in school they are sent to, and use the proceeds for brazzillian hair and all other stupidities, then I'll be very happy for men to also treat her like the LovePeddler she built herself to become, like a sex object that has no self worth or value....

So MA, that is me... I treat people the way they treat themselves, and till date I can tell you, girls haven't given people the cause to respect them and see them more than sex objects.... Remember, " respect is earned never conferred"..

Who cares if you want to marry or not? that's how you guys come online on NL shouting you won't marry then later go and marry . No be today we dey hear that one. So I don't take anything people say online serious.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by rosieluv(f): 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
Cutehector:
who broke ur poor heart? n y do i kip seein u on ani thread i open?

8 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Cutehector(m): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
rosieluv:

who broke ur poor heart? n y do i kip seein u on ani thread i open?
hehe as nutty I can be, wen I luv, I luv wit all my heart..

Lool, well only wen i"m online sha....

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by olac21(m): 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
C'mon shut the fvck up you biatch!see eyes like ojuju calabar!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by bakynes(m): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:

I dey feel you guy, i now see reason why in the days of old, the society did not give women freedom like Men, they simply cant handle freedom that is why women are better cheaters than men now. My Nigga Chris Brown's quotes
" These hoes aint Loyal"
" Give a bi*tch an inch she will take 9"
" Take a bi*tch out of the club,try to treat her right, she will be back at the club". Most women are bi*tches.

30 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:

Amen brother

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her / Wofai Fada Hot In "Wonder Woman" Themed Bikini / Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.