Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Igbos Should Be Warned Before Harm - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbos Should Be Warned Before Harm (3171 Views)

When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet / Sleep With Ooni’s Ex-queen, Die Prematurely, Ifa Priest Warned / Pls The Igbos Should Help Me With This Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Igbos Should Be Warned Before Harm by gidson12(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
@ op DO YOU KNOW THAT U ARE A BIG FOOOL...........
Re: Igbos Should Be Warned Before Harm by wealthtrak: 10:10pm On May 05, 2021
funmijoyb:
I ask my igbo brethren who tried to use the death of the Ooni to ridicule the entire YORUBA race, those who invented the "Abobaku" joke and who even went as far as sharing pictures of half naked Ethiopians as ILE IFE aborigines, what do you really stand to gain by making enemies while you should make friends?

The YORUBA race, is a race deep in culture and perhaps has the most documented religion known world wide originating from Africa. Every culture has unique practices, the English have theirs, the Arabs do, the Jews do, but culture is dynamic and in many ways evolves. To see fellow Africans try to make sport of the entire heritage of a people, smacks of a deep inferiority complex.

Sarkin KANO Ado Bayero died, the entire nation honored him, prominent igbo leaders like Ojukwu died and we all honored him, but Benjamin Adekunle (Black Scorpion) died and Igbos started to mock him, then SIJUWADE Olubuse dies and it is the same mockery from the same quarters? We YORUBAS might not even like SIJUWADE as a person but the stool of Oduduwa he sits on must be revered.

Once more, I ask my many Ndigbo brothers who take delight in denigrating others and insulting others values (and who mostly can't even tolerate honest criticsm of their actions) if you remember the saying "as you price you pay"?

It is impossible for a group of people to continue to openly tell me how much they hate my race or people and then expect that those same feelings wouldnt be mutual after some time, let's not lie to ourselves nobody has monopoly of madness, foul tongue and general disregard for others. I will see the usual, "why igbo" come here and preach but I really don't care, because I know I am saying the TRUTH.
This is the dark side of social
media and the internet including
the notorious Wikipedia.

Ethnic bigotry and misinformation from low self-esteem people
online and offline has to be met with global force and severe punishment!

Nonsense!
Re: Igbos Should Be Warned Before Harm by chimezieeze98: 9:23pm On May 10, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic.in Indonesia The Dead Walk By Itself To Its Grave / Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes / How Do You Feel About The Descendents Of Slave Trade?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.