Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

#3 Characters Of A Wife Material. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #3 Characters Of A Wife Material. (1003 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#3 Characters Of A Wife Material. by osile2012: 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2015

In the changing world we live in today, there is no doubt husbands are becoming more scarce than the were before. With men marrying men, lack of funds, low moral standards of girls resulting in cheap sex and the reigning "baby mama" trend being introduced by our celebs, men now see marriage as a burden.

Guess what, its not getting any better soon. Even the bible predicted this in Isaiah 4:1 In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"

So in this scarcity, you need to sample you wife material characters as soon as you meet a man. Most men have up to 20 women in their life and confused about the one to propose to. So what makes you the "one" ?

#1, Cooking skills

Girls of this generation will say if you want to get to a mans heart, aim below the belt. While our parents say the closest way to a mans heart is the stomach. So they are all interested in being good in bed hoping they can get to a mans heart through s e x. But a man go go for days without s e x, but can he go without food ?

After sex what next? He can get sex from anywhere, but he deff wont be eating anyhow. Trust me, nothing makes a man feel at home like giving a man good food and s e x together. If all you can give is sex, then the man will want to come around you when he has the urge but he would move to the next the moment he finds someone who is better in bed. He also will not see the sex as enough reason to marry you. Nobody builds a future on sex . If he marries you for sex, will him and the children eat sex ?

You might be the working and busy type, who might want to have a house help, But you need to know how to cook. And let the man know u can cook well, but u might be busy. He will understand and any day u decide to cook he will appreciate it. Not hoping that he will get a house help who will be cooking all the time because u don't know how to .

#Cleaning

Girls of these days will say am i your maid? If you want someone to clean and do house chores go get a maid. But trust me, there is the special thing about a woman that can clean and arrange things. Men can be lazy when it comes to house chores and most times there rooms and stuff can be scattered.

A guy might leave you in a room that was scattered a day before, he goes out comes back and everywhere is still scattered. You are on the bed forming ajebo , wearing bum shorts, looking sexy for him. A guy who is serious about a wife will know you are not the one. You could be having sex, fun etc, but he does not want to be coming back to a scattered house after the stressful day.

Nobody is saying its your responsibility, but show the man that you can do it if the need arises. You will be excused when you have a job or career . But the man needs to know you are not comfortable in an unkept environment

#Smartness

This is not just about education, but you ability to apply your knowledge and experiences in decision making. You ability to study the man and understand him. To look at his facial expression and tell his mood. To be able to understand his body language and know what to do. Some ladies are not smart.

They could go out with their guy and when his friends are teasing him, they laugh so loud without understanding his facial expression . Instead of them to be in defense they could be carried away by laughter.

Then when they get home they wonder why the guy is pissed at them. Some will even hang out with a guy whose friends are womanizers and they jokingly ask for her number or pin infront of their guy, instead of them to say collect it from your friend, they foolishly give it out . Later they say i thought he was your friend.

The guy might even tell you to give if u ask him infront of his friends, but he expects you to use ur common sense to know its not right. This is not about education its about being smart.

Men love and trust girls that are smart. They feel comfortable around them and can leave their business in their hands to handle. A man wants to be able to pass some of his investment decisions to his wife when he is not available. So ladies be smart.

I know most people will say, what about respect, honesty, God fearing. We know all that but these are factors most girls ignore and guys pay attention to.

Amend your ways now and become wife material . Ignore any typos pls. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: #3 Characters Of A Wife Material. by kelvyn7: 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
1 and 2 very imporant cheesy
Re: #3 Characters Of A Wife Material. by LEGITLAYO: 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
Op do me a favour pls... .

Gerarahiamehn shii for real
Re: #3 Characters Of A Wife Material. by mekaboy(m): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
Pure. I know ladies will run from this thread. Th3y want to be married but dont want to be a wide material.
Re: #3 Characters Of A Wife Material. by osile2012: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
kelvyn7:
1 and 2 very imporant cheesy

True..

(1) (Reply)

My Little Thought On ''HUSBAND SCARCITY''. / topic close / Hardcore Sex Story "Hyper+"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.