Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,710 members, 7,844,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? (1642 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? / Can U Marry A Lady That As Gone Through This? (PICS)... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by delectablegyal(f): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
A lot of ladies will not. Men, as a virgin, can u marry a virgin?

Lalasticlala, pls, front page, let's have people's view on this matter.
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by ambassadorgozie(m): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
I swear I like dis question... Ladies over to u
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by HungerBAD: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
Can't and will not marry a Virgin.

Let some other guy do the stress of opening her up, will come later when it's less stressful.

Another thing with marrying a Virgin, Is that they tend to cheat more in marriages.

They cheat, because they become curious on how it could and would be with some other person. A lot of times, they follow their fantasies of wanting to know how it feels like with another man.

A lady that has been there, done that, tend to be more faithful, as they have tasted all kinds, and are now ready to be a faithful wife.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by amadice(m): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
make una answer na
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ladies please, am curious cool
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by benedictnsi(m): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Op are you a virgin

Well in my own life, Virgin or not doesn't freak me, it is utopian,

It shouldn't be the criteria for marriage.

Meanwhile, "up-Nepa" grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hell to da noh! No patience to teach small birds to fly grin
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hehehehe....This is gonna b interesting.....
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by mayordadon(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
I was here
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by Johnnoah1st: 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
OBSERVING.....
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
Yeah, my gf was once a virgin when we met, I burst it up tongue. Dudes saying on here they can't date a VG, u don't know what u missing. Opening up a woman for the first time is the best experience any man would wish for grin is like opening a packet of goodies, with u passing ur dick through that tight fabric, until u feel a gd n unending sensation shocked kiss
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by HungerBAD: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
Grinch:
Yeah, my gf was once a virgin when we met, I burst it up tongue. Dudes saying on here they can't date a VG, u don't know what u missing. Opening up a woman for the first time is the best experience any man would wish for grin is like opening a packet of goodies, with u passing ur dick through that tight fabric, until u feel a gd n unending sensation shocked kiss

Same tightness you crave is the same thing all pedophiles crave too.

That is why you read stories of old men getting arrested sleeping with little girls, some as young as 2,even if they are married, sometimes to multiple women.

They seek the tightness of a Virgin and want to burst it open like you said. Watch yourself, you might be a pedophile in the making.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
HungerBAD:

That is why you read stories of old men getting arrested sleeping with little girls, some as young as 2,even if they are married, sometimes to multiple women.

They seek the tightness of a Virgin and want to burst it open like you said. Watch yourself, you might be a pedophile in the making.
U are an idiot for saying that. I reckon u just some junior boy that don't even know the difference from the two holes of a lady! Or pee in ur fucking pants when see a woman. U n ur father be pido tongue
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by phrezzz: 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Hell to da noh! No patience to teach small birds to fly grin
u knw wat i appologise u right. i cant force u to caution ur brothers. its a free world. arguing with ladies isnt my thing. am sorry
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by delectablegyal(f): 11:23am On Aug 16, 2015
Lalasticlala, oya now.
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by Coolcash1: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2015
delectablegyal:
Lalasticlala, oya now.

I will be surprised if this story is moved to FP...It will amount to height of bias. Besides, what's interesting about the topic....

#walksaway
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by Chidexter(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
Of what importance is this thread??.

If you check the op's topicS you'll notice she's kind of obssessed with this virginity thing....

May God help her. Mtxheeew
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
Yes there shudnt b any problem marrying a virgin. its all about compatibility.....

All dis ppl claiming not to b interested in virgin really wished dey were or they really get a virgin the truth b tld....
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by dake40(m): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
I'm a virgin and I'd love to marry a virgin...
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by Aspiregreat: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
It's obvious the op is not a virgin,why would you want to marry a virgin when your aren't,don't decieve yourself whatever you sow you shall surely reap....but wait oo what's the essence of this topic The op quite jobless.
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by dangerous01(m): 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
HungerBAD:
Can't and will not marry a Virgin.

Let some other guy do the stress of opening her up, will come later when it's less stressful.

Another thing with marrying a Virgin, Is that they tend to cheat more in marriages.

HUNGER TRULY BAD O

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by virginboy1(m): 1:16am On Aug 20, 2015
Am a Virgin physically,but got many experiences in mind
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by xtervaganza(m): 6:55am On Aug 20, 2015
Coolcash1:

I will be surprised if this story is moved to FP...It will amount to height of bias. Besides, what's interesting about the topic....

#walksaway
givers never lack......

Beefers never last grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by Exponental(m): 7:02am On Aug 20, 2015
Not good. A man should rather marry a virgin. Pride of a man will worry. Knowing your wife is experienced will mostly encourage cheating.
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by AfroKnight: 7:49am On Aug 20, 2015
Virgin or not, just be an agreeable, peace loving partner.
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by richard04(m): 7:57am On Aug 20, 2015
grin

Btw, check my signature
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? by NemzySeries(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2015
HungerBAD:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha....Factory Error

(1) (Reply)

My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies At 30!! Continued... / How Did You Feel The First Time You Met Your Spouse. / Guys Waiting For Nicki Minaj To Repent? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.