Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

How To Easily Make Pretty Girls See You As Boyfriend Materials In 5mins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Easily Make Pretty Girls See You As Boyfriend Materials In 5mins (1686 Views)

Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel / How To Easily Make Pretty Girls See You As Boyfriend Material / How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Easily Make Pretty Girls See You As Boyfriend Materials In 5mins by hben: 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
It took me years before finally realizing what I am about to show you; years of been mocked and laughed at by girls as I fumbled before them.

I remember gathering courage for days and finally walking up to a particular pretty girl I had a crush on.

After just seconds of talking to this girl she burst out laughing. For five minutes straight she laughed at me.

When she finally stopped laughing she told me one thing straight to my face.

“YOU ARE NOT MY TYPE”

For months those words ate me up, I felt really ugly, I felt like cow dung. It wasn’t the first time a girl I had told me that I wasn’t her type but with that particular girl it really got to me like crazy.

After I went on to improve on approaching and getting girls to fall in love with me I started dating girls who were four times prettier than that particular girl, and not just prettier, but better than her in all standard.

So what has changed about me?

Did I get more handsome?– no, I am still an average looking guy.

Did I get richer? Hell no, I still earn what I used to earn when I approached that particular girl.

So what has changed about me?

Did I get more confident?

As a matter of fact I used to think that confidence was my issue back then. Before I approached that particular girl I had taken a little alcohol, then I had taken sweets to erase the smell from my mouth – walking up to her I was as confident as a king.

But she still rejected me.

Years later when I started effortlessly making girls pick interest in me I noticed that it doesn’t really matter how confident you are – if you don’t know how to press the switches in a woman’s head then you will never get your dream girl; even if you are the world’s most confident.

Trust me, when you learn the secrets I am about to teach you, you will be amazed how easily you can get extremely pretty girls to shamelessly chase you.

Now here is the problem; guys approach average girls almost every time they step out of the door – average girls. If she is pretty and the outdoor type then she will get approached by nothing less than 2 guys every single day and trust me, sometimes it could be more.

But lets assume that she gets 2 guys approach her on a daily basis what this means is that in a week 14 men would have approached her to show interest. 28 men every 2 weeks, 42 men every 3 weeks – 56 men every month!

And you know what. Most of these men will be richer and more good-looking than you are – that is a basic fact. As a matter of fact, if you think money is important to get a girl then be ready to sell off some properties because richer guys are going to be competing with you.

So far she is pretty and a girl a guy who has more money will come by one day and if you are basing her attraction based on how much you spend then you will watch her leave you with that richer guy under your very nose.

You see why money is not a good thing to try to get a girl with.

What if I showed you some tricks that you can use on a girl and make her choose you over a richer guy.

Is that even possible? You may ask – the answer is a big yes. I have had cases where girls buy things for me using the same money some other guys gave to them, so yes, it is absolutely possible to make a girl choose you over a rich guy.

So what are these tricks.

However, some people call this things “tricks” but I prefer to call them skills.

The skills involved in getting girls are like Karate skills. A ten year old boy who can kick karate well would easily beat up a 20 year old guy who can’t – any day, anytime.

Same with getting girls – an average looking guy who earns 20,000 naira monthly would beat a rich guy who doesn’t know how the brain of girls work.

I have seen it happen time without number.

Want to be that guy who gets girls fighting over him?

Then you need to learn and master two skills;

1. THE JHS skill
2. VALUE BOMB.
Lets briefly touch them one by one;

VALUE BOMB:
This is the strategy used by players to give a woman an impression that she is below them. When a girl feels that her level is higher than yours then forget it; she will never date you. the value bombing strategy is the technique that you can use to project to a woman an impression of higher value without appearing proud or changing your personality.
JHS, in full, means – JONSE-HUMOR-SHOCK.

These is how it works; when guys approach girls they tend to be really nice to them and so say really sweet things. The problem with this approach is that girls have heard this a whole lot starting from when they first started getting guys approach them. Due to this they have become immune to sweet talk.
Sweet talk might have worked way back in secondary school but as these girls grow older sweet talk looses its power.

CONTINUE >>>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/how-to-easily-make-pretty-girls-see-you.html

Re: How To Easily Make Pretty Girls See You As Boyfriend Materials In 5mins by bjprodint(f): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
tanks for sharing d secrets kissi will try my best to immune myself against guys that wll plan to use these tricks on me grin
Re: How To Easily Make Pretty Girls See You As Boyfriend Materials In 5mins by Chidexter(m): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
Just as i thought.
I just decided to see the thing you'll post, hoping to read a funny comment along the line.

The way wey u take dey talk am me don already know say na either you dey sell all this nonsense products or na blogger u be.
Mtcheewwww.....

If i click that link make i turn albino

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Make Pretty Girls See You As Boyfriend Materials In 5mins by powerfulsettingz: 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
[i][/i] OP u lost it all
The best way is to offer her ride in 2016 Ferrari and not alk the cheat u wrote above
Re: How To Easily Make Pretty Girls See You As Boyfriend Materials In 5mins by Chidexter(m): 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
bjprodint:
tanks for sharing d secrets kissi will try my best to immune myself against guys that wll plan to use these tricks on me grin

See this one dey claim posh. The topic says pretty girls, if you think you're, then you must be high on mascara.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Make Pretty Girls See You As Boyfriend Materials In 5mins by Johnnoah1st: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chidexter:

See this one dey claim posh. The topic says pretty girls, if you think you're, then you must be high on mascara.
hahahaha, mad boy!
Re: How To Easily Make Pretty Girls See You As Boyfriend Materials In 5mins by Chidexter(m): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
hahahaha, mad boy!

cheesy cheesy oga mi no be my fault oo

I comment pain me well well.
So i had no choice than to tell her my mind smiley

(1) (Reply)

. / Women More Attracted To Men With Large Genitals (joysticks) – Study / 11 Things Girls Are Reluctant To Admit That Prove They Are Falling Hard For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.