Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife (46205 Views)

“ Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres . Buhari ’s Health ” – Junaid Tells Preside / Buhari Owes Jonathan, Obasanjo, IBB, Gowon, Shagari 10 months Allowances - SR / {BREAKING News}buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by ALISMILE(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
sinizia:

You did NYSC? How the fúck did you graduate writing like an epileptic illiterate? I weep for the educational system of Nigeria. Too many worthless troglodyte making it to NYSC via fraudulent means.
Prof, cud u pls make d corrections!
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by babestella: 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Let Juniad and his cohorts continue preaching hate against the igbos, UN is watching and the day they'll call and supervise a referendum in Nigeria, that will be the end of Nigeria and the beginning of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Ayesman(m): 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
kingsolex:

No worry u go jam no be mouth mind u me no dey lag i dey neutral ground u can leave the east and meet me in the north niger state to be precise then talk any how or cheast best u go know say no be all yoruba them dey match their hands go free sai ka sha duka yaro,

Leave am, yaro ne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Ayesman(m): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
imhotep:
But do the Igbos Buhari anything?
The effects of Almajiri quota system education.

Isn't it a mock to a whole Jesus Christ? Quit this shit.
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ayesman:

Isn't it a mock to a whole Jesus Christ? Quit this shit.
What did Jesus Christ contribute to this matter now?
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Ayesman(m): 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
Xmyno:
Junaid, you are AMAJIRI INDEED, how can you open your gworo teeth widely up to called IGBOS name. You better go back to your respective duty post as AMAJIRI rear you are, before AMADI-OHA visit your family.

who the ffuucckk is that amadi-oha?
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by adoinem(f): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
Junaid is a courageous and forthright man who has spoken the mind of the majority of Nigerians. I salute him!

One is tired of Igbo wailing at a very drop of a pin as if they are the only ethnic tribe in Nigeria.
They call themselves biafrans, which questions their loyalty to Nigeria!
At the next drop of a pin, they want 'Biafra' to produce the next president of Nigeria.
At a further drop, they want to secede!

As long as the Igbos continue to operate outside the national interest of Nigeria, they will be viewed and treated with suspicions.
Ibos owe Nigerians apology for continued biafran provocations!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by laudate: 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

Typical blind bigot!

Ah, I see ... your true colours are coming out. You have just described yourself, with the words you posted up here. It is interesting to see you have also joined the bandwagon, along with your brothers in hate. Well done! angry

I refuse to support your tribe in their quest to continue spilling venom against other tribes, whenever they are the first to start the campaign of calumny!! shocked

Mtcheew... anyway, na wetin concern me sef? Am not Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo. If una like, make una finish una self. angry
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Billygee2u: 4:20am On Aug 17, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
This gworo-chewing loudmouth quota system "Dr" junaid should shut his mouth for once, lest he swallows flies. i know he has almajiri slaves. If Igbos could survive all the neglect of fulani military junta for 40 years, i don't know why they can't survive for 4 years in a democracy. Mr Junaid i say to you Go to hell!

**modified** yoruba will come here and praise the gworo chwewing junaid forgetting that he once threatened that yoruba will never take illorin away from the fulani, in the event of a break up. Guys, just sit back and watch yoruba slavery in 3D. grin grin

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Billygee2u: 4:24am On Aug 17, 2015
adoinem:
Junaid is a courageous and forthright man who has spoken the mind of the majority of Nigerians. I salute him!

One is tired of Igbo wailing at a very drop of a pin as if they are the only ethnic tribe in Nigeria.
At the next drop of a pin, they want 'Biafra' to produce the next president of Nigeria.

As long as the Igbos continue to operate outside the national interest of Nigeria, they will be viewed and treated with suspicions.
I only noticed a dunce here,big hypocrite from the slave land

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Billygee2u: 4:26am On Aug 17, 2015
DecemberIV:
Even though Junaid was somewhat brash, all he spoke is the truth.

It is important Ibos are constantly reminded the that they have been undermining our nationhood since independence, and will only be taken seriously once they shun their empty arrogance, irritating self-centeredness, and baseless sense of entitlement in the interest of unity, and fully join hands in our national development.

While regions that produce the bulk of crude oil and agriculture which are the mainstay of our economy unite and stay calm, those that migrate and trade, earning a living from their hosts keep fostering hatred, division and enmity. What other results do they expect?

Nigeria owes Ibos nothing.
stupid
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Billygee2u: 4:27am On Aug 17, 2015
coolitempa:

Good talk.......let them try nonsense n see pepper..... grin....chest beaters........ cheesy
coward
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Billygee2u: 4:30am On Aug 17, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Madam, bother not, the zoo is going down. We Biafrans thank Chukwu Abiama for extremists like Buhari and Junaid Moh'd. It helps our cause a lot. Extremism shall meet extremism. The one with animal intellect will bow to the one with Superior intellect. Zoogeria is gone, it CAN NOT BE REDEEMED. The coming months will be very interesting. I reserve my pity for Igbos who still believe in the ZOO.
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 17, 2015
babestella:
Let Juniad and his cohorts continue preaching hate against the igbos, UN is watching and the day they'll call and supervise a referendum in Nigeria, that will be the end of Nigeria and the beginning of Biafra.

what is Nnamdi Kanu preaching towards other tribes? LOVE?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Ryabcool(m): 5:00am On Aug 17, 2015
Sheggy13:

A thread was created the other day to show the resources in each region. I'm telling u Ondo state alone can match whatever is coming from that region.
please what's the link of that thread?
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by badnature: 6:16am On Aug 17, 2015
igbo people didn't achieve the millennium development goals with the help of buhari so tell junaid mohammed that if buhari owes any body,it's his un-educated backwards northern brothers,he buhari don't exist in the mind of an ordinary igbo man
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2015
solonazzy:

lwkmd.....eeyah....I dnt need to reveal anythn abt maself....nt even d sch I went....bt if Ur sch is beta Dan mine, I'll tear ma cert
Imagine a useless Corper dat is nobody.. lol
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by solonazzy: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2015
OrangeDream:
Imagine a useless Corper dat is nobody.. lol
lwkmd....u r dying to kno me?....its too early in d morning abeg...I no b gay
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Bollove: 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
Weeee:
Tell your papa make him go claim Kogi State now. Imbecilic animal... The Igbos are residents but the so called Yoloba tribe are origins? Fooooool....... Near Kogi State whether Igala people no go kill you sara......
ur mother left nyansh
Kabba inside Kogi state yeah , Kogi West na Yoruba land !!!
Now, enter lagoon and Die !!!
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
solonazzy:

lwkmd....u r dying to kno me?....its too early in d morning abeg...I no b gay
I use ur miserable #19,800 for meals in between days.. How much hav u struggled to save out of it?? Maybe i can help u add something?? bloody corper.. Abi na pauper sef
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by solonazzy: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
OrangeDream:
I use ur miserable #19,800 for meals in between days.. How much hav u struggled to save out of it?? Maybe i can help u add something?? bloody corper.. Abi na pauper sef
d silence treatment fits u best....u r Nothn bt a refined fool...to hav dragged maself so low replying u is obviously ma greatest mistake.
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
solonazzy:

d silence treatment fits u best....u r Nothn bt a refined fool...to hav dragged maself so low replying u is obviously ma greatest mistake.
Idiaaaaaaaattttt.. bloody Otondo.. U no won continue ni... bagger
Dat is how u are going to continue to make mistakes 4 d rest of ur penury lyf
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Ephemmm: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
erikcantona:
Yellowbaas and there master Hausas hate igbos and love only what comes from there land #oil !! Not as if they want IGBOs just that the lazy beings can't live with out Oil ! Why IGBOs that owns it dnt Even send the oil and still progressing lols. Irony

Which oil did yeboos have? Must you force someone to fight your cause for you? If you want to fight for Biafraud, please leave Ogoni people, who are the real owner of oil alone.

I don't know which oil yeebos have that Yorubas did not have.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Ephemmm: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
emmalexabl:
NEMESIS IS REALLY A BIATCHH !!!

REASON WHY SAME FULANIS WUUD CONTINUE TO DECIMATE THE NORTH CENTRAL AND BOKOHARAM FROM THE NORTH...

YORUBA WUD BE THE LAST AND THE MOST BIZZARE UNTIL THE SOULS OF 3.5 MILLION INNOCENT BIAFRANS THEY KILLED IS PACIFIED....

Agony of a looser!
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Ephemmm: 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
Calculia:
The earlier u get it into your head that we are Biafrans the better.

Let Igbos recall their men from National assembly, pull out all their kinsmen from the West and North to the East. I swear down, the whole world attention would go straight to their agitation for their own region's sovereignty.
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by solonazzy: 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
OrangeDream:
Idiaaaaaaaattttt.. bloody Otondo.. U no won continue ni... bagger
Dat is how u are going to continue to make mistakes 4 d rest of ur penury lyf
k
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
solonazzy:

k
u say?? Talk na
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by zendy: 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Everybody knows that we Igbos are not begging to be part of Nigeria. On the contrary, we have fought a war to get out of this British created "horror show" known as Nigeria. It doesn't matter what Buhari thinks he owes or does not owe Igbos, the restoration of Biafra is coming and no force on earth is going to stop it this time around.

God Bless Biafra
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by zendy: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ephemmm:

Let Igbos recall their men from National assembly, pull out all their kinsmen from the West and North to the East. I swear down, the whole world attention would go straight to their agitation for their own region's sovereignty.

You cannot put the cart before the Horse. There's an Igbo saying that goes "You cannot push a person down and at the same same time, take away the ground where they will fall to". Nobody can expect the Igbos to recall their elected representatives, pack out of other regions and go home when no home has yet been given to them. Igbos cannot move from Nigeria to Nigeria, they can only move from Nigeria to Biafra. Igbos must have a sovereign state of Biafra, a functioning Government before going back home. You can't steal the sovereignty of Igbos in the name of 'one Nigeria' and then turn around to tell Igbos to go back home while still operating 'one Nigeria'. That's not how it works. Biafra must be on the horizon first before we go back home to build our great nation
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by zendy: 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
adoinem:

So you think Igbos fought a vicious 3 year war because they love Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by zimoni(f): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Yet, moderators refused to delete this useless thread.

Too badt.
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:40am On Aug 18, 2015
zendy:

You cannot put the cart before the Horse. There's an Igbo saying that goes "You cannot push a person down and at the same same time, take away the ground where they will fall to". Nobody can expect the Igbos to recall their elected representatives, pack out of other regions and go home when no home has yet been given to them. Igbos cannot move from Nigeria to Nigeria, they can only move from Nigeria to Biafra. Igbos must have a sovereign state of Biafra, a functioning Government before going back home. You can't steal the sovereignty of Igbos in the name of 'one Nigeria' and then turn around to tell Igbos to go back home while still operating 'one Nigeria'. That's not how it works. Biafra must be on the horizon first before we go back home to build our great nation

How naive; so you expect the rest of Nigeria to suspend their own cause until they create a Biafra for you to cosily move in i.e. handed down on a platter of gold; while at the same time you keep insulting and abusing them at every given opportunity in your new founded radio Biafra, at various social media platforms including burning of their national flag in the streets of Enugu and Anambra - LOL you gotta be kidding, right?

If you guys are really serious, you may want to consider how your brothers, the real Jews in Jerusalem, established the state of Israel.

Until then, all your cyber chest beating would take you nowhere except isolate and expose your ppl even more to the wrath of other Nigerians; haven't you noticed how Igbos are increasingly becoming unpopular and disliked by other tribes, even at the level of this forum? - ask yourself why; though I don't expect you to understand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" / Governor Zulum Receives Cameroonian Military Commander (Photos) / Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.