Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

What You Need To Do When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Need To Do When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, (2289 Views)

Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner / I Love A Cheap Girl Than The Hypocrite Who Plays Hard To Get. / When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Do When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, by Riwo11(f): 5:11am On Aug 16, 2015
What You Need To Do When A Girl Plays Hard To Get,

Read Here»»» http://www.riseup247.com/2015/05/what-you-need-to-do-when-girl-plays.html
Re: What You Need To Do When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, by Applaner: 5:54am On Aug 16, 2015
nothing.

just find another girl

3 Likes

Re: What You Need To Do When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, by izuch(m): 6:17am On Aug 16, 2015
No time to waste on too many twists, there are plenty fishes in the sea.

Make me sef quickly call out someone...
Dear future wife...where r u oooo, am tired of waiting for you. I hereby issue u an ultimatum of 6 months starting today, the 16th of august 2015, afterwards, i wont be held liable for marrying the next available babe...*side eyes
Re: What You Need To Do When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, by kuuljay(m): 6:49am On Aug 16, 2015
just leave her and begin toast her best friend...the results is amazing!!! if you are sharp like me you go even knack both grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What You Need To Do When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, by 400billionman: 7:12am On Aug 16, 2015
Delete her numbers..
Re: What You Need To Do When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, by HomieQuan(m): 7:16am On Aug 16, 2015
Let her play alone
Re: What You Need To Do When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, by cornoil(m): 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
400billionman:
Delete her numbers..

Why u go delete her number asap?
Re: What You Need To Do When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, by beautifullll1(f): 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
am I invited?
Re: What You Need To Do When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, by 400billionman: 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
cornoil:

Why u go delete her number asap?

Good girls and virgins don't play hard to get. It is a baggage to hoodwink, swindle and bully men emotionally.

Some girls are incorrigible. Dem dey do some from their village..

If you don't dump her, trust me, she will dump you.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Do When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, by 400billionman: 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
beautifullll1:
am I invited?

Come here, where is ur gate pass ?
Re: What You Need To Do When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, by beautifullll1(f): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
400billionman:

Come here, where is ur gate pass ?

left it in my textbook
Re: What You Need To Do When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, by 400billionman: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
beautifullll1:

left it in my textbook

Nah you be this ?

Re: What You Need To Do When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, by beautifullll1(f): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
400billionman:

Nah you be this ?

na two of us be that na

oh man, good old times
Re: What You Need To Do When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, by 400billionman: 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
beautifullll1:

na two of us be that na

oh man, good old times

I no follow o

(1) (Reply)

Ego Got Bruised. / Drop Your Whatsapp Number Here | Latest Updates And News / Which Is More Painful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.