Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

ICPC Seizes 24 Property From Three Civil Servants - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICPC Seizes 24 Property From Three Civil Servants (24565 Views)

ICPC Seizes 62 Houses From One Female Officer / Anti-corruption War Begins • ICPC Seizes 24 Property From Three Civil Servants / Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Seizes 24 Property From Three Civil Servants by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
dearpreye:

1000 likes.
Thanks boss cheesy
Re: ICPC Seizes 24 Property From Three Civil Servants by dustydee: 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
lolaxavier:

The Niger Delta ministry officers listed in the document are Poloma Kabiru Nuhu, Mangset Longyl Dickson and Daniel Obah.

I served together with this guy in 2004. The last time I saw him was in 2013 in Abuja, he told me he was with the Niger delta ministry and gave me his business card (which I had to Crosscheck to be sure he's the one). These allegations are weighty especially for a young man in his 30's.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Seizes 24 Property From Three Civil Servants by joseph1832(m): 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

1)I rather be a wailer for good governance than a hypocrite, bigot & liar like you Passingshot...

2)Most of the people you mentioned here know that charity begins at home and have threads to their credit encouraging good governance and corruption fight in their homes ( states of origin)...While a bigot and hypocrite like you have NONE...

3)People you listed here came from states with sustainable means of revenue unlike your state Oyo who has NO MEANS of revenue outside federal allocation notwithstanding their neck breaking debt burden presently...

4)People you listed have their governors supportive of FOI & transparency in government activities and governance unlike Oyo your state that openly fought FOI & transparency in governance...

5)People you listed here come from more progressive states than your "retrogressive" Oyo with its intimidating debt burden, ancient city, unsustainable economy & infrastructure deficit...

You need to pity your soul boy undecided

signed; PROUD WAILER & 5% wink
Funny how all the people you said passingshot mentioned including you did not speak and wail about the embolden when former president GEJ was around.

Its amazing how "charity begins at home" when your candidate isn't president of the federal republic of Nigeria!.

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Seizes 24 Property From Three Civil Servants by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
PassingShot:

[s]Yimu. What about 100000000000000000000000000000000000 likes?

Bunch of sore losers and bigots!
cheesy angry cheesy grin
[/s]
Re: ICPC Seizes 24 Property From Three Civil Servants by nastykid: 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
My own be say make them use the recovered loot show working we no won hear shoot bird mama fly
Re: ICPC Seizes 24 Property From Three Civil Servants by bakila: 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
himkers:
They should also seize the over 90 houses owned by kaduna's midget el-rufai.

APC members are thieves - Rotimi amaechi
So those thieves are PDP.
Re: ICPC Seizes 24 Property From Three Civil Servants by Mackson01: 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
Nice job .pls hasten up on this . God bless nigeria
Re: ICPC Seizes 24 Property From Three Civil Servants by andepower: 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Am I the only one 'SPEECHLESS'? Chai!
Re: ICPC Seizes 24 Property From Three Civil Servants by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
dearpreye:

If anybody be in the APC, he's a new creatures. Old things have passed away; behold all things are become new!

In the land of Nigeria the success and transformation of the youths is bestowed on shoulder of a young man called GEJ under the canopy of PDP.

And In the land of God no one is beyond judgement and the wages of sin is death and al sin are equal.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Achike Udenwa - Dumebiifeanyi.com / House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days / Boko Haram Give Reasons For Cease Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.