Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs (63541 Views)

Autojosh Reported About The Dirty State Of Ojuelegba, Then See What Happened / Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki / Zika Virus Infection Reported In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
humans...after running their mouths, they start to regret. People go dey talk before thinking.
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by amaka37: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
Na wao
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by Fourwinds: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
babaearly:
Nairaland should have a separate team that verifies homepage topics, because posts that make homepage are deemed to be important right?
Or is it just the moderators feeling?

Someone can sue You guys for this.
so u have not read about "Disclaimer" by Oga Seun. Go to his copy right and see for urself
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by Dindondin(m): 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
babaearly:
Nairaland should have a separate team that verifies homepage topics, because posts that make homepage are deemed to be important right?

I pray so
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by StevenJay01(m): 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
omojoshy:
Vomiting Blood because of 'RUNS' ?

"Oro ti owo mada saiye afaimo kowo owo leka (The problems money ll cost on this earth, I doubt if money can handle it)

can't u just pretend to have brain for once? The only thing I know that has more sense that your comment is a 'pencil'.Inanimate element
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by kinibigdeal(m): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
Aminat508:
kinibigdeal what I do?

Notin jare, na just bcuz I anticipate yur comment noni..
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by INTROVER: 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
cry cry cryBetter still,,,,,, PBM puts a strict law on this blogging of a thing cry cry
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by Raylight2(m): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
babaearly:

Seun see this
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by Aminat508(f): 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Notin jare, na just bcuz I anticipate yur comment noni..
eseun daddy wa

1 Like

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
StevenJay01:

can't u just pretend to have brain for once? The only thing I know that has more sense that your comment is a 'pencil'.Inanimate element
Ooooooch it's you Steven, no wonder. Now I know why you talk out of sense....your Mum gave birth to you @ 8 months instead of 9 months. I don't blame you, I blame your mother. Your senses are located somewhere in your anus. GOAT!!!

Animal in human flesh....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by Edmatva: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
It is well.
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by daresimon(m): 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
What dis simply says is that we should verify stories before putting them on nairaland.

Everybody knows that all these bloggers are just there with heads and no brain. Everything they see must drive traffic to their site.
So when you see a story, verify before commenting on it.
Its a lesson to everybody including myself.
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by MakCoby(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
christinie:
N.M.S.
undecided
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by akigbemaru: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
the dropped girl
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by shedgoz(m): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
From the badge on her matriculation gown, it shows that she was a student of the "Better by Far" University. UNILORIN
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by iamtomi(f): 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
adonbilivit:
this girl was far from being a runz girl. in fact it looks like she ran errands for Jesus going by her mode of dressing
lol.." ran errands for jesus"
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by Orikinla(m): 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
[size=18pt]Gossip bloggers have no conscience and have no shame.
But blame Nairaland too for spreading their unfounded and unverified horror rumours and stories.

Many Nigerians have lost their humanity and have become mutants of horror.
The gory atrocities of Boko Haram terrorists and ritual cultists have affected the psyche of majority of Nigerians.
That is why the horrifying and terrifying reports of murder and rape are making headlines these days.
Mutants killing over trivialities like a man killing a lover over sex; another man killing neigbours over bitter leaf vegetables and a teenage boy murdering a 4 year old boy and disemboweling him for nothing in broad daylight whilst their careless parents were clueless about their whereabouts.

As you can see, passers-by just watched her die before their very eyes and they were more interested in taking her pictures than calling the Lagos State Emergency Ambulance to save her life.
Lest we forget, what happened to her could happen to anyone anytime and anywhere.
If we don't appreciate the lives of others, we are not appreciating our own very lives.
May God help us all. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by christinie(f): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
MakCoby:
undecided
lol notice me syndrome
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by hola106(m): 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
R.I.P to d dead may d lord continue to guide d rest of d family
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by tomakint: 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
christinie:
RIP dear. Bloggers it is very bad of you people to lie against people just to make money. Bible calls it killing. Read the book of James. Wicked bloggers.
Truly pathetic! The hearts of human - Jeremiah 17:9

1 Like

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by motigbademi: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
Thanks to you all,especially my friend CONTACTMORAK. The SCENERIO is still beyond our understanding. We won't be so cruel to leave her alone to even go out if she wasn't FIT. We are still shocked. We've consoled ourselves with God's word that says we should give thanks in all things. Painful though,but God knows best. Man proposes,God disposes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by kinibigdeal(m): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
Aminat508:
eseun daddy wa
shocked
Aminat508:
eseun daddy wa
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by readone99(m): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
shedgoz:
From the badge on her matriculation gown, it shows that she was a student of the "Better by Far" University. UNILORIN
Yea she is a student of better,i just saw d news of her death on our whatsapp faculty group and she is even in d same dept as me.
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by cococandy(f): 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
Every girl is a prostitute in NIGERIA.

Bunch of women haters.

2 Likes

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by MakCoby(m): 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
christinie:
lol notice me syndrome
grin grin grin
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by christinie(f): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
tomakint:

Truly pathetic! The hearts of human - Jeremiah 17:9
They should apologise to her family.
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by cletussesese(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
May her soul rest in peace. Bloggers beware make una no carry swear for head
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by destinel(m): 12:58am On Aug 17, 2015
If you reside anywhere close to: Oshodi, Mafoluku, Ajao Estate, Ilasamaja, Ilupeju, Ikeja and Environs. This great news is for you.
There is a huge opportunity coming for youth Graduates seeking for Jobs with a minimum of OND, HND & BSC.
A parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (Joseph's Court Parish precisely) located inside The Excel Oriental Hotel along the International Airport Road, beside Eco Bank, Ajao Estate, Mafoluku-Oshodi; as one of its Vision is willing to Empower and Employ as many youths as possible (maximum of 200) within the remaining Quarter of the year. Limited slots are available please, so if interested please be quick in contacting:

Wish you goodluck!!!
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by bummyla(m): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2015
Sorry For Your Loss! RIP! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by onelife97: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2015
May Almighty God forgive you all your sins in earth.Continue to rest at the holy place of the Lord.
We will all remember that "na death sure pass".
Rest in perfect peace babe.

O digba o se o.
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by EmmyDe25(m): 6:10am On Aug 20, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah. These bloggers sha, hope they've deleted the thread on nairaland. ..

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
Seun, please this girl needs a job. She's constituting nuisance on NL already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) / Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant / Disabled Young Man On Crutches Shares His Story (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.