Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

How Do You Handle Erected Joytick In Public? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle Erected Joytick In Public? (959 Views)

As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) / Lagos Girl Displays Erected Nipples On Instagram And Gets People Talking(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle Erected Joytick In Public? by kstadaura: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2015
sometime for no reason your joystick will just hard especially if you are wearing jeans in public place and sometime is because of those girls revealing their sensitive parts.

Actually i use to stay in one place when that happens untill my thing low. how do you handle yours?
Re: How Do You Handle Erected Joytick In Public? by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2015
deadZONE:
show us pictures of the erect d!ck so we know what advice to give.
are u gay?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Erected Joytick In Public? by IamLEGEND1: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2015
you put ur hands in ur pockets and extend the middle finger to stylishly press it down....

Then continue to dey bounce..

#NothingDoYou

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Erected Joytick In Public? by ice25(f): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2015
smack ur balls. it works immediately
Re: How Do You Handle Erected Joytick In Public? by fbtowner(m): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2015
my guy just bone dey waka dey go

anybody wey like am make e com taste am

abii no b so.

its nature. u can't avoid it.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Erected Joytick In Public? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
Well , I don't really worry about that cos wen am going out, I make sure I pack up well well in case of incasity but if it hapinz that I get caught unawares, This is what I do ;
If I am in a stting position, that's when you see me cross Legs and sqweez that idiot btwn my hips, because hin no like discomfort , give it 3minsn hin go do normal. I tend to talk more in that state so that my mind go wander off the thing wey offend d blockus b4 hin get angry.
If I am standing ehn, I just use style style pocket press da nigga down den bounce off to privacy.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Erected Joytick In Public? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
ice25:
Haa! That one na death sentence oo abeg.... You be assassin? Only assassins think like this.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Erected Joytick In Public? by Cutehector(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
I stop for a moment, and think abt jollyjoy"s face, and d dick immediately gets flaCcid. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Erected Joytick In Public? by baralatie(m): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
you slap it well well,the guy go maintain shaaarpaally
Re: How Do You Handle Erected Joytick In Public? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
think of ur frnds grand ma nakade I swear even if u 1 commence beta chick e no go rise
Re: How Do You Handle Erected Joytick In Public? by princealexndre(m): 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
ice25:
suicide....jus find somewhere to sit nd stop tinking abt it.........
Re: How Do You Handle Erected Joytick In Public? by Chidexter(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
And how many times will this topic be created?

(1) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Cohabitation / Who Do You Love Most In The World? / Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Curvaceous Body In Swimwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.