Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Shame On Rev Kukah For Defending Corruption And Stealing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On Rev Kukah For Defending Corruption And Stealing (859 Views)

Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? / Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On Rev Kukah For Defending Corruption And Stealing by Afroconnect: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Dear kukah,I knoww every man has a price.

How much did you benefit from the past administration?...well hope its enough for the dissapointment and shame you brought on your reputation.

We all know all of you Nigerian reverends and pastors are money mongers-how can you try to dampen and stop the fight against corruption that is turning Nigerian youths to gang members,killers and criminals due to lack of employment and poverty.

Shame on you Kukah,Abdusalam stance is understandable cos he is a beneficciary of the public looting as he was once an head of state-but you Kukah are a shame and enemy of the nigerian masses.
Re: Shame On Rev Kukah For Defending Corruption And Stealing by Mogidi: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
[s]
Afroconnect:

How much did you benefit from the past administration?...well hope its enough for the dissapointment and shame you brought on your reputation.

We all know all of you Nigerian reverends and pastors are money mongers-how can you try to dampen and stop the fight against corruption that is turning Nigerian youths to gang members,killers and criminals due to lack of employment and poverty.

Shame on you Kukah,Abdusalam stancee is understandable cos he is a beneficciary of the public looting as he was once an head of state-but you Kukah are a shame and enemy of the nigerian masses.
[/s]

Shut up you muslim he-goat.

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Rev Kukah For Defending Corruption And Stealing by Rilwayne001: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]
Why the insult nahhh?
Re: Shame On Rev Kukah For Defending Corruption And Stealing by Mogidi: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Why the insult nahhh?

Because Muslims have resorted to a campaign of calumny against Bishop Kukah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Rev Kukah For Defending Corruption And Stealing by Afroconnect: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

You dumb religious bigot,aamm no muslim.

Can your poor ass be objective for once?
Re: Shame On Rev Kukah For Defending Corruption And Stealing by Mogidi: 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
Afroconnect:

You dumb religious bigot,aamm no muslim.

Can your poor ass be objective for once?

Objectivity should start from your useless self for opening a thread with sole purpose to malign a man of God.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Rev Kukah For Defending Corruption And Stealing by merry02(m): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Afroconnect:

Shame on you Kukah,Abdusalam stancee is understandable cos he is a beneficciary of the public looting as he was once an head of state-but you Kukah are a shame and enemy of the nigerian masses.
is kukah the only person in the peace group?so u re ignorant of their impact to smooth transition right?I dont blame the now grown up kids who are castigating Kukah cos they dont know that he was part of Oputa Panel that PMB dodged 15yrs ago!Buhari got a court injunction to stop his appearance @ Oputa Panel (Kukah as Secretary) & u think He has moral right to probe Looters now?

1 Like

Re: Shame On Rev Kukah For Defending Corruption And Stealing by hinwazaka: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
Curse not my anointed and do my prophets no harm
It seems you are tired of the peace and tranquility you currently enjoy. When the hand of God descends upon you, not all the love from APC will solicit for you
Re: Shame On Rev Kukah For Defending Corruption And Stealing by Afroconnect: 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mogidi:

Objectivity should start from your useless self for opening a thread dedicated to malign a man of God.
Useless Id_iot,so you are a man of satan...you are blind

Better wake up,all these so called men of God will take you no where near where God is...keep living like a zombie.
Re: Shame On Rev Kukah For Defending Corruption And Stealing by azimibraun: 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
Let us all be mindful of how we talk bout our Elders. Nobody is above mistake and nobody has the monopoly of knowledge. Before you comment be sure that you have proper knowledge of this matter and ensure you don't go insulting an elderly Man and a respectable Man.
Re: Shame On Rev Kukah For Defending Corruption And Stealing by Afroconnect: 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
hinwazaka:
Curse not my anointed and do my prophets no harm
It seems you are tired of the peace and tranquility you currently enjoy. When the hand of God descends upon you, not all the love from APC will solicit for you
You are a big mumu..religious zombies.
Take time to read your bible and understand. Superstitious dummies.
Re: Shame On Rev Kukah For Defending Corruption And Stealing by saint047(m): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
With the "impecunious" status conferred on GMB during the campaigns, one would have thought Public Asset Declaration will be a walk over.
Re: Shame On Rev Kukah For Defending Corruption And Stealing by azimibraun: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
Bishop Kukkah may have Made a mistake but that does not mean he doesn't mean well for President Buhari and Nigeria.
Re: Shame On Rev Kukah For Defending Corruption And Stealing by azimibraun: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
I just ddnt like the fact that abdulsalami Abubakar who was the one Press Men rushed to interview and he just pushed them to Bishop Kukkah who was shocked at abdulsalami's action but quickly started addressing the press on the outcome of their visit to president Buhari nd that was when he made the mistake. I feel sorry for him but it's okay. He is human so it's not strange.
Re: Shame On Rev Kukah For Defending Corruption And Stealing by Afroconnect: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
azimibraun:
Bishop Kukkah may have Made a mistake but that does not mean he doesn't mean well for President Buhari and Nigeria.
Anyone who means well for Nigeria must fight against corruption,it totally destroyed nigeria and monies that could have been well used to build new hospitals,create industries for employment and for social security are stashed abroad,their oversea banks are using it to develop their economy while our ladies turn to prostitutes andd our men gang members an criminals and some dummies still support criminal political actors.

Too much zombies,clowns andd religious bigots in this country.
Re: Shame On Rev Kukah For Defending Corruption And Stealing by azimibraun: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
I am only saying we should forgive him as our brother and try looking at the good things he has said and done before. I make mistakes, you make mistakes, Buhari makes mistakes and Bishop Kukkah make mistakes.
Re: Shame On Rev Kukah For Defending Corruption And Stealing by Splashme: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
Which child is this that opened this thread?
May you be forgiven for the rubbish you wrote there

Which corruption is this govt fighting? They are unable to provide you good governance while using anti-corruption as a shield.

Fr Kukah knows more about what is going than your empty naive skull
Re: Shame On Rev Kukah For Defending Corruption And Stealing by omolami: 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
In the contrary, SHAME must be on Buhari for attempting to RUBBISH the man our hero who handed over to him not because he won election but to save you and me form Buhari shedding our blood and that of baboons. In the contrary, SHAME must be on Buhari for attempting to RUBBISH the man our hero who handed over to him not because he won election but to save you and me form Buhari shedding our blood and that of baboons.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Rev Kukah For Defending Corruption And Stealing by azimibraun: 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
For me, I can swear not to have read this post. But I simply know what it represents or it is set out to achieve. But am not down for that. I knew exactly what happened at the villa as it concerns bishop Kukkah and I saw his interview on channels TV. Do I need anybody to tell me what I already know? I am just pleading for peace and that we should not ridicule an elderly person. I can't and will never insult Buhari, Obj, Gowon, Kukkah, onaikan, Sultan etc I just will not insult my elders.
Re: Shame On Rev Kukah For Defending Corruption And Stealing by Afroconnect: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
omolami:
In the contrary, SHAME must be on Buhari for attempting to RUBBISH the man our hero who handed over to him not because he won election but to save you and me form Buhari shedding our blood and that of baboons. In the contrary, SHAME must be on Buhari for attempting to RUBBISH the man our hero who handed over to him not because he won election but to save you and me form Buhari shedding our blood and that of baboons.
Bleep peace,politicians save themselves an their interests. All the youth man want is a better living-what is the use of peace without justice?

Jonathan lost the election,it is normal he steps own or face the fate of Gbagbo and co.

It is a wrong statement to say jonathan stepped down for peace,he stepped down to enjoy his looted funs in peace.

Dumb Nigerians thanking him for conceeding defeat...guess u zombies see urselves as slaves to these criminal politicians.

Public sector thieves should be executed like they do in China,not treated like heroes.
Re: Shame On Rev Kukah For Defending Corruption And Stealing by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
Afroconnect:

Shame on you Kukah,Abdusalam stance is understandable cos he is a beneficciary of the public looting as he was once an head of state-but you Kukah are a shame and enemy of the nigerian masses.

ISLAMABAD!!!
Re: Shame On Rev Kukah For Defending Corruption And Stealing by Afroconnect: 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
chuna1985:

ISLAMABAD!!!
Am not a muslim,am not a religious blind fanatic like you dumb mediocres.

(1) (Reply)

This Heartbreaking Story and photos will make you cry. Take a look... :( / Protests Against Baro’s Suspension Intensifies In Uvwie LG, Delta State, Nigeria / Only Nigerians Know Why They Rejected Us – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.