Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji (46099 Views)

Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by daminaj3: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
When will all this stop?

https://twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/676818613337223173

CC: lalasticlala

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by daminaj3: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
she was reacting to this tweet my Fani Kayode

[size=14pt]Readmore [/size]: http://www.daminaj.com/2015/12/between-kemi-olunloyo-fani-kayode-over.html

2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Tolexander: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
I don't know why this good-for-nothing woman is being given attention!

She has been struggling for attention in the past, she is just seizing this opportunity to gain traffic and attention to herself and blog.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Spanner4(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2015

Tell that kemi or what to gerrara off hia mehn

Adon blame her coz dry season is here and harmattan is affecting ppl brains badly

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by MzPecs(f): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
I think that Kemi needs her head examined.

She could be high on Dansuki undecided

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by VampireeM(f): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
This Madam Kemi is always reacting to one controversy or another.. Abeg is she a Chemical Compound?? She should compot herself as a lady pls and enough of all these her attention seeking crap.. I pray Linda NEVER reply her undecided

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Pataki: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
Both Femi and Kemi are two certified weyreys that in a normal society should be seriously locked away in a mental hospital.

Two mad attention seeking people trying to talk to themselves.

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by kossyablaze(m): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Saboteurs from a peaceful tribe...And yes I'm IGBO

12 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Sacramento4real(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
VampireeM:
This Madam Kemi is always reacting to one controversy or another.. Abeg is she a Chemical Compound?? She should compot herself as a lady pls and enough of all these her attention seeking crap.. I pray Linda NEVER reply her undecided
If Linda reply her,make i n.aked baf.

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by naijaGhandi: 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Madam kemi is the most confused person right now, you were busy agitating for biafra and calling Nigeria all sort of names. What's your business with whatever that goes on in Nigeria. Face your aspiration madam and leave naija and linda ikeji to sort themselves out.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by iambabaG: 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
Idg.. Was she supposed 2 do d ad's FOC? Dats d diff btw 2 of u.. She's business minded nd u r just an overgrown cry baby!!
U remind me of d famous "wailers" of d sinking PDP ship

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by adonbilivit: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Linda matter go kill this woman o. I swear I no even bother check out her mumu blog. why? coz its going to be full of hate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Personally i don't think Linda was involved in any fraudulent transactions. It's just that the Nigerian political environment is so dirty that if you dip in a finger, your whole hand up to your shoulder gets soaked.

You have to be a mad person to survive in Nigerian politics.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by eleojo23: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
In her mind now she's feeling like one big whistle-blower.

Someone should tell her to take a chill pill.

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Hadone(m): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dem chop sometin out of d money nah
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Engineer123(m): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Two confused peoples

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by hazyfm1: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
What next
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by cold(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Sigh..i sincerely hope Linda does not dignify this lunatic with a response. Because that's what she's itching for so badly

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
[b]It is now crystal clear that Linda Ikeji's source of wealth is dirty and questionable due to her weak defense on allegations levelled against her concerning the #Dasuki gate scandal. I believe her blogging business is just a smoke screen to cover up her shady deals and political romance with Abuja big wigs. No sane mind would be convinced that linda maintains that life of affluence through selling of ads and blogging. As far as I'm concerned her blog and traffic is over hyped and is no match for Nairaland in publicity and traffic. Judging by traffic, the owner of Nairaland should have bought a private jet if it was easy as Linda portrays it to be. Most people attacked Linda's accusers on ethnic and tribal sentiments forgetting that in every rumor their is an iota of truth. Linda's show off on the newly acquired property in the most expensive area of Lagos on social media is enough reasons why the authorities need to beam their search lights on her. Blogging can never buy you a house in banana island no matter how hard you try to sugar coat your earnings. Don't forget that irrespective of what she earns, she spends money too and also portrays herself as the bread winner of her family meaning more responsibilities on her income. All this responsibilities and assets on that multicolored haggard website in the name of blogging Hell no. I won't be surprised if she is finally implicated in this arms saga. It shall never be well with anyone who benefited from this blood money cos I lost a dear friend in battle early this year and it saddens me to read about these millions and billions flying around sad sad[/b]

209 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by drnairalov: 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
sharaap

If you want to annoy Nigerians, become RICH. They hate that type. You become the reason they're poor.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by miqos02(m): 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by tolexy007(m): 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Sisi Kemi or Madam Kemi whatever, Clapp for urself, at last u don gain recognition, cos me no no u b4, but now I do..Se u go let us hear word now?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by bronzegoddess(f): 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lol.....awon werey. Let's watch and see who is madder of the two

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by ronald4lif(m): 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
FFK has meet his match, two psychopath rubbing shoulders. grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by adesegun121(m): 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Alphaoscar: 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
They are both friends and they have so much in common.

Both of them are mad !!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by francoray(m): 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
A thief can only defend a thief

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by ibikunleA(m): 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
Linda should say something at least ... Aba.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
Yaaaay!!! An old troll's 'take' loading in 3, 2, 1.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by midehi2(f): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
Interesting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan / Obasanjo To Buhari: 'Begin Anti-Corruption War With Yourself, Osinbajo, Saraki' / Atiku Abubakar Was Once A Custom Officer. (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.