Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Catholic Priest Assassinated In Owerri (graphic Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Priest Assassinated In Owerri (graphic Pics) (1767 Views)

Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them / Catholic Priest & Islamic Cleric Embrace Each Other In Minna To Promote Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Priest Assassinated In Owerri (graphic Pics) by buikem2: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
Let us pray for Reverend Father Dennis Osuagwu who was killed in the morning of 15th August by some evil men.

May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace.

Re: Catholic Priest Assassinated In Owerri (graphic Pics) by INTROVERT(f): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
incomplete story.....

Any ways rest in peace
Re: Catholic Priest Assassinated In Owerri (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
Yet another killing by bororos of the North they would have said.
To the dead man sha, Adieu!
Re: Catholic Priest Assassinated In Owerri (graphic Pics) by WomanOfDnorth(f): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
RIP to d dead
Re: Catholic Priest Assassinated In Owerri (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
buikem2:
Let us pray for Reverend Father Dennis Osuagwu who was killed in the morning of 15th August by some evil men.

May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace.

May God judge your killers.
Re: Catholic Priest Assassinated In Owerri (graphic Pics) by menesheh(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
A pity.

May his soul rest in the bossom of his god.
Re: Catholic Priest Assassinated In Owerri (graphic Pics) by buikem2: 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
incomplete story.....

Any ways rest in peace

I'm sorry I can't provide the names of the men who killed him, the type of shoes they wore, how many stabs they gave him or the kind of knife they used.
Re: Catholic Priest Assassinated In Owerri (graphic Pics) by Mznaett: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
Jesus! Save us
Rip Father
Re: Catholic Priest Assassinated In Owerri (graphic Pics) by Brymo: 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
problem!
Re: Catholic Priest Assassinated In Owerri (graphic Pics) by INTROVERT(f): 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
buikem2:

I'm sorry I can't provide the names of the men who killed him, the type of shoes they wore, how many stabs they gave him or the kind of knife they used.

grin grin Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Assassinated In Owerri (graphic Pics) by Ginaz(f): 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
this world na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Earrings : What Does The Bible Say? / Believe In Your Heart - Jack Kelley / Dreamt I Forgot To Purchase My Wedding Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.