Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! (3264 Views)

Man Spotted A Transgender In Ibadan (Photos) / Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Seriously, i neva knew dat talks bout men changing to women were actually true until recently when i heard bout Bruce jenner who changed to catilyn jenner. I even thought he was the first to change until i saw dat over 2.5 million women in da world today were men before..Different thoughts started flying through my mind 'what if i just fuvcked a transgender Blood of JESUS! Or what if my girl is actually a man like me nd am wasting so much on her so tey i started viewing almost everywoman i see as a man before. I went over to google how to know one if u see dem and i was told dat it is really difficult to know bcuz they undergo facial feminization surgery which makes dem look like females, they take estrogens to develop female breast and buttt, some even undergo sex reassignment surgery (SRS) to change their penis to vjay while some still live with a female body and male penis.
Evem though it might be difficult to know them from appearance u can follow these steps
1. Look for an Adam apple (though not all men hav adam apples and those dat hav can get it crushed via surgery suspect any lady with Adam's apple)
2. Listen to her voice when she shouts(though most transgender women change their voices, u can still hear her real voice when she uses high pitch.Be observant)
3. Suspect a very big breast and asss( not saying all big breasted nd asss women are transgender but just suspect) 4. Ask about her family bcuz no reasonable family will accept a transgender( if she no get papa,mama or bros,sis or any relative my guy Run away!! grin )
5. When u are in bed wit her..notice carefully; is there any scar around d pussy??,there must be a scar like a needle sewn into a cloth. Is her vjay so dry? Trans-vjay are artifical and are not as lubricating as the natural vjay. Again is her vjay deep enough?..trans v-jay are not deep enough.. Finally trans-woman cant give birth (no ovaries) if u've been with dat woman for years and still no children, Suscpect her..Abeg no kill her ohh..Only God gives children grin !! My guys be careful especially una wey like dey shop any suya u see grin ...Well,i'll be posting pics of trans woman now, u wont believe they were male before!

3 Likes

Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by sam4(m): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
k
Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by INTROVERT(f): 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
whatisthis
Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by ibe9ja: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
Op, are u high on sambisa weed?
Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by agarawu23(m): 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by Cutehector(m): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
whatisthis
dnt even hav an idea
Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
candis cayne
Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by asdfjklhaha(f): 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
Tell dem o, guys these days will date a monkey disgusied as a woman. May go help dem.

2 Likes

Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by XKZ(m): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Durent:
Finally trans-woman cant give birth (no ovaries) if u've been with dat woman for years and still no children, Suscpect her!! before!

You want to cause kata kata in some people's homes, baa?
Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
XKZ:

You want to cause kata kata in some people's homes, baa?
i said suspect her nd not accuse her grin
Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by Johnnoah1st: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
Durent:
Seriously, i neva knew dat talks bout men changing to women were actually true until recently when i heard bout Bruce jenner who changed to catilyn jenner. I even thought he was the first to change until i saw dat over 2.5 million women in da world today were men before..Different thoughts started flying through my mind 'what if i just fuvcked a transgender Blood of JESUS! Or what if my girl is actually a man like me nd am wasting so much on her so tey i started viewing almost everywoman i see as a man before. I went over to google how to know one if u see dem and i was told dat it is really difficult to know bcuz they undergo facial feminization surgery which makes dem look like females, they take estrogens to develop female breast and buttt, some even undergo sex reassignment surgery (SRS) to change their penis to vjay while some still live with a female body and male penis.
Evem though it might be difficult to know them
gerrara here mehn!
Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by Omotayor123(f): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
OP he be like say you don fall victim of one before undecided
Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
sorry RomanceLanders cant post pics now..will try again later
Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
gerra here mehn!
seriously?? Okay grin
Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
THE COURT HAS TAKEN JUDICIAL NOTICE...

NEXT PLEASE..
Omotayor123:
OP he be like say you don fall victim of one before undecided
No babe, am too wise enof to be decieved, trust igbo guys na grin
Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by afolwalex20(m): 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
Dude this is Nigeria...
Transgenders are not here...

Stupid foreign millionaires do dat shit... Abi u think say na 30k den dey use do am

Even if Cynthia, kafayat n bukky failed dose tests, they r still females undecided
Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
Durent:
until recently when i heard bout Bruce jenner

Where have you been?

Plato's cave?
Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by Fulaboy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
Oh lord have mercy!!!! Protect my prick and friends from digging a fvcking niggah!!!! angry
Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by spicykev(f): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
Question is how many Nigerians can afford this surgery....this transgender thing is just 'oyibo madness,' anyway op nice to know .
Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
afolwalex20:
Dude this is Nigeria...
Transgenders are not here...

Stupid foreign millionaires do dat shit... Abi u think say na 30k den dey use do am

Even if Cynthia, kafayat n bukky failed dose tests, they r still females undecided
Seriously, u said no transgender are in nigeria??..Keep dreaming
BTW who told u only millionares do dat??..Do u knw dat to change fully from man to woman cost not more than 4.5million.How much do they sell cars nowadays?? And u still see cars fleeting all around the streets. Are u trying to tell me dat is not a chicken change for most nigerians??.
If a woman failed all dis test then is a man to me but maybe a woman to u.
Seriously, if u dont know wat to argue about, go and sit down

2 Likes

Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
Cc: ggrin tongue
Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
over 2.5 million women in da world today were men before...

Where is yur source?
Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
feji333:
over 2.5 million women in da world today were men before...

Where is yur source?
Are u askin me?? grin dude no ask me oh, i copied dis from somewhere grin
Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Tell dem o, guys these days will date a monkey disgusied as a woman. May go help dem.
Gosh! Just say you want them to date you instead.
Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
Nah wa oo OP ur no.5.....who go dy check scar for pussy nahundecided
Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
RickRichards:

Gosh! Just say you want them to date you instead.
which kan yeye talk be dat one na?? grin
Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by afolwalex20(m): 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
Durent:
BTW who told u only millionares do dat??..Do u knw dat to change fully from man to woman cost not more than 4.5million.How much do they sell cars nowadays?? And u still see cars fleeting all around the streets. Are u trying to tell me dat is not a chicken change for most nigerians??.
If a woman failed all dis test then is a man to me but maybe a woman to u.
Seriously, if u dont know wat to argue about, go and sit down

**just finished eating n ready to argue**
4.what did u say?? U must b kidding.. even a face surgery is higher dan dat

To do dis.. u will b given a brand new dick(for females) n a vg(for males)..
Not only dat o.. u will change almost every part of ur body.. ur lips, yansh, muscles...

Nd u r suggesting 4.5m??

And u have to travel cos u can't do it here..
Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by afolwalex20(m): 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
Durent:
A friend of mine replaced his broken hand with 10.3m dude..
Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
afolwalex20:

**just finished eating n ready to argue**
4.what did u say?? U must b kidding.. even a face surgery is higher dan dat

To do dis.. u will b given a brand new dick(for females) n a vg(for males)..
Not only dat o.. u will change almost every part of ur body.. ur lips, yansh, muscles...

Nd u r suggesting 4.5m??

And u have to travel cos u can't do it here..

I don't argue too much kindly ask google..
Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
afolwalex20:
A friend of mine replaced his broken hand with 10.3m dude..
LIAR angry

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! by afolwalex20(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
Durent:
I don't argue too much kindly ask google..

Same Google gave me facts...

*wonder what u typed*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. / A Thread For Ladies With Big Cleavage / Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.