Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Buhari Stop Propogating Division And Tribalism in Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Stop Propogating Division And Tribalism in Nigeria. (2970 Views)

Social Media Promoting Tribalism In Nigeria – Garba Shehu / Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" / Adebanjo To Buhari : Stop Accommodating Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Stop Propogating Division And Tribalism in Nigeria. by NDPVF(m): 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
[s]
Sweetlemon:

Hehehehehehehehe I knew your game. That is why is said nfreibagaha. Meaning no problem.
I no get your problem. I no get ya time.
Believe I'm Akwa-Ibom. Believe I'm not. That's your bloody business.

Mmdi flex with imma imma mi. So mbok pkong mi.
[/s]Akpara.That you have an Akwa ibom boy who always teach you pick 'n' drop a55 wipe my language,doesn't give you any right to be forming Akwa Ibomite.You are nothing but etere.mbok daka mi iso.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Stop Propogating Division And Tribalism in Nigeria. by Sweetlemon(f): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Akpara.That you have an Akwa ibom boy who always teach you pick 'n' drop a55 wipe my language,doesn't give you any right to be forming Akwa Ibomite.You are nothing but etere.mbok daka mi iso.

Imma imma mi is not anything Akwa-Ibom. Nobody in my family is married to Akwa-Ibom.
And you, if I speak Oron for you will you hear a word? Does that make you any less Akwa-Ibom than I am?
Ibibio is not the only language in Akwa-Ibom you know and I ain't Ibibio. I'm an Oron babe. My mum is efik. I'm always saying that.
Re: Buhari Stop Propogating Division And Tribalism in Nigeria. by NDPVF(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
[s]
Sweetlemon:

Imma imma mi is not anything Akwa-Ibom. Nobody in my family is married to Akwa-Ibom.
And you, if I speak Oron for you will you hear a word? Does that make you any less Akwa-Ibom than I am?
Ibibio is not the only language in Akwa-Ibom you know and I ain't Ibibio. I'm an Oron babe. My mum is efik. I'm always saying that.
[/s]I said am done with u don't u get it?.Be proud of ur identity.thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Stop Propogating Division And Tribalism in Nigeria. by Rose2014: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]I said am done with u don't u get it?.Be proud of ur identity.thanks.

It's mind blowing how pple deny their roots vehemently n take on another just to keep Nigeria in perpetual bondage.
My bursting thread episode 3 loading
Re: Buhari Stop Propogating Division And Tribalism in Nigeria. by Sweetlemon(f): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]I said am done with u don't u get it?.Be proud of ur identity.thanks.

You're done with me but you keep quoting. At least me I'm still managing Ibibio but can you speak a word of Oron Mbok ki ibi inua fo! Unam ikot akamba. Mtcheeeeeeew!
Re: Buhari Stop Propogating Division And Tribalism in Nigeria. by Rose2014: 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Akpara.That you have an Akwa ibom boy who always teach you pick 'n' drop a55 wipe my language,doesn't give you any right to be forming Akwa Ibomite.You are nothing but etere.mbok daka mi iso.

One thing that gives him/her away easily is the fact that he/she says she loves one Nigeria the way it is now cheesy
Let's leave Biafra matter aside, The minimum anyone that is truly from SS should be asking for right now is restructuring of Nigeria.
Imagine someone from akwaibom saying Nigeria is awesome the way it is now cheesy lmao

Save ur energy bro
Re: Buhari Stop Propogating Division And Tribalism in Nigeria. by Jman06(m): 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
unstableaswater:
Buhari has not lived up to expectation. When he cannot declare his asset wat else are we to expect but hot air.He might end up more corrupt than Abacha.
when I tell people that Buhari is on a mission to loot all what idiagbon didn't allow him to loot during their military era, some brainwashed people doubted me.

Buhari will loot more than Abacha. Let's watch and see.
Re: Buhari Stop Propogating Division And Tribalism in Nigeria. by Sweetlemon(f): 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
Rose2014:

One thing that gives him/her away easily is the fact that he/she says she loves one Nigeria the way it is now cheesy
Let's leave Biafra matter aside, The minimum anyone that is truly from SS should be asking for right now is restructuring of Nigeria.
Imagine someone from akwaibom saying Nigeria is awesome the way it is now cheesy lmao

Save ur energy bro

I've never said that Nigeria is fine the way it is. That's why I keep fighting for better governace. But if Niger Delta is to part ways we won't go with biafra. We will form our spectacular nations cos to be sincere not all Niger Delta are compartible.
Now, in case you did not understand what I told NVDF abi wetin be im name? I'm flexing with my loff. So I may soon have to log outta here when this asss tapping he's doing gets out of hand. Lol.
Later.

Hey, my advice to you folks here. Stop concluding about things through NL. My advice to you is this, go to Akwa-Ibom or cross river and ask about their feelings about biafra. Or you can even make a facebook update. Update your status inviting akwa/cross people to share their sentiments about biafra.
Save screen shots then post it on NL for us to see. Make sure you mention me.
Re: Buhari Stop Propogating Division And Tribalism in Nigeria. by NDPVF(m): 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Rose2014:

Save ur energy bro
she is an a55 hole.
Re: Buhari Stop Propogating Division And Tribalism in Nigeria. by Rose2014: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I've never said that Nigeria is fine the way it is. That's why I keep fighting for better governace. But if Niger Delta is to part ways we won't go with biafra. We will form our spectacular nations cos to be sincere not all Niger Delta are compartible.
Now, in case you did not understand what I told NVDF abi wetin be im name? I'm flexing with my loff. So I may soon have to log outta here when this asss tapping he's doing gets out of hand. Lol.
Later.

This is the latest propaganda being carried by your Yoruba and Hausa brothers. You've thrown confab report in the trash cos u don't want Nigeria restructured. Now as soon as Biafra is mentioned, u'll start saying let Nigerdelta create their own country. Just so the division can continue.
You know that's never going to happen either. The same people that doesn't want Nigeria to be restructured will create niger delta country for u abi?

You guys should try another line pls. This one has bn over used
Re: Buhari Stop Propogating Division And Tribalism in Nigeria. by Sweetlemon(f): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Rose2014:

This is the latest propaganda being carried by your Yoruba and Hausa brothers. You've thrown confab report in the trash cos u don't want Nigeria restructured. Now as soon as Biafra is mentioned, u'll start saying let Nigerdelta create their own country. Just so the division can continue.
You know that's never going to happen either. The same people that doesn't want Nigeria to be restructured will create niger delta country for u abi?

You guys should try another line pls. This one has bn over used

Hey, my advice to you folks here. Stop concluding about things through NL. My advice to you is this, go to Akwa-Ibom or cross river and ask about their feelings about biafra. Or you can even make a facebook update. Update your status inviting akwa/cross people to share their sentiments about biafra.
Re: Buhari Stop Propogating Division And Tribalism in Nigeria. by Rose2014: 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sweetlemon:

What is happening in akwaibom is not the issue here. The issue here is why u can't be proud of ur origin. That's all
Re: Buhari Stop Propogating Division And Tribalism in Nigeria. by Sweetlemon(f): 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
Rose2014:

What is happening in akwaibom is not the issue here. The issue here is why u can't be proud of ur origin. That's all

Proud? Don't I say it everywhere that I'm Oron?
Look here, I have given the ultimate proof of my tribe. I posted my facebook name here. If that is not enough to convince bitter irritants like you, then too bad. That's the best I can possibly do as far as NL is concerned. I no fit shout ok?

For God's sake leave NL for a while and go out to the real world! Ha!
Re: Buhari Stop Propogating Division And Tribalism in Nigeria. by kotv: 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]From today henceforth,never you ever come here to tell lies about your identity.Cc,dearpreye,Easternlink,Onenaira,Kotv,Phockphockman,pazienze,Mogidi,Barcanista,etc,This ediot is not from here.He is simply Akwa ibom wannabe.Take note.
Sweetlemon,am done with you.

we already know. she's one of the 'i'm ss masquerader', I speak of. she's pitiful

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stop Propogating Division And Tribalism in Nigeria. by Rose2014: 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Proud? Don't I say it everywhere that I'm Oron?
Look here, I have given the ultimate proof of my tribe. I posted my facebook name here. If that is not enough to convince bitter irritants like you, then too bad. That's the best I can possibly do as far as NL is concerned. I no fit shout ok?

For God's sake leave NL for a while and go out to the ral world! Ha!

Na today? Fb as proof? cheesy

Anyway in ndpvf's voice: 'I'm equally done with you'
Re: Buhari Stop Propogating Division And Tribalism in Nigeria. by Rose2014: 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
kotv:

we already know. she's one of the 'i'm ss masquerader', I speak of. she's pitiful

Pitiful indeed cheesy
Re: Buhari Stop Propogating Division And Tribalism in Nigeria. by aminho(m): 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
bodeloja:

That is another record for Buhari employing, his in law as INEC Chair person, no Nigerian have been that nepotist.
do you know that you must be a national commissioner for you to be in an acting Capacity? And she's also the most qualified? You can hate him all you want it won't change the fact that he will rule you
Re: Buhari Stop Propogating Division And Tribalism in Nigeria. by NDPVF(m): 11:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
Rose2014:

Na today? Fb as proof? cheesy

Anyway in ndpvf's voice: 'I'm equally done with you'
Didn't know u were still talking with here,untill u mentioned me.Please let her be.We are over 4million in this state,and the opinion of one inconsequential and ediotic ORON wannabe,shouldn't disturb u.
Re: Buhari Stop Propogating Division And Tribalism in Nigeria. by NDPVF(m): 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
kotv:

Exactly.
Re: Buhari Stop Propogating Division And Tribalism in Nigeria. by bodeloja: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
aminho:
do you know that you must be a national commissioner for you to be in an acting Capacity? And she's also the most qualified? You can hate him all you want it won't change the fact that he will rule you

Government of Daura, from Daura, for Daura.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A 19 Year Old Lady Bites Off Rapist’s Penis In Lagos - Very Graphic PICS / Who You Help? Other Side Of Wahffarins / Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.