Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Till Death Do Us Part. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Till Death Do Us Part. (1469 Views)

Forever Till Death / TILL DEATH DO US PART (A Short Story) / Null (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Till Death Do Us Part. by dennylove(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2006
till death do us part!!!! is like an oath you made to your LOVER,it could be by blood covenant,
or any others means of telling your lover that YOU ALONE, WILL I LOVE TILL MY DYEING DAY.but nowaday,peoples take this oath FOR GRANTED. This have caused many heart
B-r-E-a-k
wounds in the heart, ,some, becase of this,DENIES LOVE,calls love ashole,because of this,some peoples just don't want to know if REAL LOVE exist.all because of BAD EXPERIENCES, they have encountered.so what do you think it should be done to reverse this UNFAITHFUL promises.your view.
Re: Till Death Do Us Part. by kokoletz(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2006
There no other oath greater than this lol, and a man shall leave his father and mother and cleave unto his and the shall b one. Let us pls say the oath wit our heart and nt our mouth.
Re: Till Death Do Us Part. by Coco29(f): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2006
kokoletz:

There no other oath greater than this lol, and a man shall leave his father and mother and cleave unto his and the shall b one. Let us please say the oath wit our heart and nt our mouth.

give me a break, who the hell love forever, you love untill the other person gets on ya f king nerves. cheesy
Re: Till Death Do Us Part. by Akinagirl(f): 11:05am On Oct 10, 2006
CoCo girl you said it all grin
Re: Till Death Do Us Part. by ify2love2(f): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2006
Many a person take this vow without knowing the full committment involved. Taking this aoth through a blood convenant is not love, but delivish way of either putting a man or a woman in bondage depending who demanded for it.

"Till Death Do Us Part" means a solemn oath made with the full mind of keeping to it; to live for the other person whether in storm or sunshine, you will be there with each other.

But, unfortunately, it is not like that any longer because every body has forgotten to give God is due place in his/her life. Most people entered into life committments with vain things, some for riches, some for vengence, some because it is time but am not ready, some i just want to belong, some my parents are asking me to, some dont even know why they are there except because their mates happens to be there; the question is how many people entered with a genuine, sincere, selfless, devote love and unconditional love to say "Till Death Do Us Part".
Re: Till Death Do Us Part. by Oracle(m): 4:37am On Oct 11, 2006
Well, i know thatz what they say in Church, i would love someone the way i can but i'm not ready to put myself in Bondage all im the name of Love. I wouldn't wish anything bad happens but sometimes itz better to be cautious.

Thatz exactly what i said in my Blog
I wouldn't say
Re: Till Death Do Us Part. by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 26, 2012
I think it is more honest, and realistic the way some people revise the wedding vows, or omit the phrase so as not to lie...I am not gonna lie, that vow is scary!!!
Re: Till Death Do Us Part. by greedie1(f): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2012
Coco29:

give me a break, who the hell love forever, you love untill the other person gets on ya f king nerves. cheesy
....and then you love some more grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Are They ? / Love @ First Sight, Advice Me / Who Is Really In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.