Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 (46968 Views)

Ayo Adesanya Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Ayo Adesanya Returns To Her Secondary School 32 Years Later / Photos Of Bimbo Oshin And Toyosi Adesanya At The Coronatiom Of A Popular Actress (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by femmy2010(m): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
I believe her
Why ?
ANS - Those laps
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by GodblessNig247(m): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
ok. arrant nonsense
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by rafaelloteli: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
ImoBoi:
[size=13pt]Yoruba pple are full of shhiit[/size]

You, your fada, your mother, your sisters, your brothers, your cousins, your nephews, your nieces, your great great grandmas n your great great grandpas.....in fact, aaaaaaallllllllll your ancestors who are IBOS are all FULL OF SHIT AND MAD PEOPLE........Biafra IDIOTS.
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by ImoBoi: 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
:d you see what I'm saying?? Its in their blood.. Toutish and Uselesss bunch of monkeys,pls exhibit more!
rafaelloteli:

You, your fada, your mother, your sisters, your brothers, your cousins, your nephews, your nieces, your great great grandmas n your great great grandpas.....in fact, aaaaaaallllllllll your ancestors who are IBOS are all FULL OF SHIT AND MAD PEOPLE........Biafra IDIOTS.

Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by tiredface: 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
NAWAOO!! IF SHE'S A CAR, SHE CAN ONLY COME IN THROUGH KOTONOON

Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by Toks2008(m): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
deadZONE:
A lot of people do not have genuine intentions undecided undecided
seriously Who takes Ashawo serious.

This is why i pity thoseladies who are basking in the euphoria of attention from many guys because its one thing for guys to woo you just to have a taste and dump you and another for guys to woo you for commited affair.

The shallow mindedness of some ladies tho
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by alejopataki(m): 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
ImoBoi:
na bush Ibo fools like you den say make we dey throw inside Lagoon. Bush boy.
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by alejopataki(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
ImoBoi:
na bush Ibo fools like you den say make we dey throw inside Lagoon. Bush boy.

Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by darlenese(f): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
The lower the price the higher the demand!
That's the only explanation cry

U must be a cheap commodity!

Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by wokomabest(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
ImoBoi:
nna mehn you won't kill me oo grin
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by kenoz(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
tongue Sexy laps
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by cabaliciouscabal: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
ImoBoi:
well for ur information igbos ar more full of shiitt dan yorubas ask your poor father to tell u who has d highest number of prostitutes in Nigeria, right after civil war till date. Foolish spare parts seller.

Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by 400billionman: 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
Demmocrats:
angry please for gods sake who the hell is the woman

APC woman leader..

Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
which bleaching cream do you use ayo?

Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
Advances from older men who want to take their share of your preciouspusy because there's nothing any young guy can gain from a woman that has already bypass menopause.

Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
Say what you like, this is one of the most beautiful girls in Nollywood.
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by abdulo4real: 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=psychologist post=37027517][/quote]
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by pure2012soul(m): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
deadZONE:
A lot of people do not have genuine intentions undecided undecided
seriously Who takes Ashawo serious.
Pity am abeg. She dey advertise herself wink
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
yea... right!
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by pure2012soul(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
ImoBoi:
:d you see what I'm saying?? Its in their blood.. Toutish and Uselesss bunch of monkeys,pls exhibit more!
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by criuze(m): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
911 ...... please we're in short of cameras
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by onelife97: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
Women really need to start thinking with their damn brain.because men dey eye u mean say Dem wan marry u?u must be joking.
Reason many women dey take guys/men do yanga because their thinking r the same that all men LL come for their stinky biatchy p.u.ssy.

Gerarahere men shi!
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by Freiburger(m): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
Who say you fine?
My sister, who say you fine?
Yellow fever
You dey bleach, o you dey bleach!
You dey bleach, o you dey bleach
African mother
Sissi wey dey go
Yellow fever
Stüpid thing
Yeye thing
Fücking thing
Ugly thing
Yellow fever
African mother
... lipsrsealed

Fela Kuti

Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by temmypotter(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
ImoBoi:
this is what happens when mental patients are given phones as bypass. How people like you still exist is a wonder to me..but then I applaud you bro! For this post. You have officially posted the most unreasonable comment ever on NL. You should be ashamed of yourself. People like you are the reasons why Nigeria is still backward in the jet-age. Pls get some sense. And stop spewing rubbish here on Nairaland. Which by the way happens to be a site created by a man from the yoruba tribe which is supposedly full of shit.. And here you are revelling in yoruba shit... It just makes you an hyprocrite,don't you think??...I could backlash you accordingly but I have decided to play civilized here ''something you obviously know nothing about'' and reply as amicably as I could. If I was like you.. (Which I'm thankful I am not and will never be) I would start listing all the ills of the igbos in which you so ardently pride in. Pls, be wise!

Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by guttentag(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
They just wan chop your ĸpoмo

Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by ImoBoi: 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hahaha! All these preachin for me cos I said the bitter truth? You pple seize not to amaze me wit ur lackadaisicle lifestyle and hatred. Pls just Die
temmypotter:
this is what happens when mental patients are given phones as bypass. How people like you still exist is a wonder to me..but then I applaud you bro! For this post. You have officially posted the most unreasonable comment ever on NL. You should be ashamed of yourself. People like you are the reasons why Nigeria is still backward in the jet-age. Pls get some sense. And stop spewing rubbish here on Nairaland. Which by the way happens to be a site created by a man from the yoruba tribe which is supposedly full of shit.. And here you are revelling in yoruba shit... It just makes you an hyprocrite,don't you think??...I could backlash you accordingly but I have decided to play civilized here ''something you obviously know nothing about'' and reply as amicably as I could. If I was like you.. (Which I'm thankful I am not and will never be) I would start listing all the ills of the igbos in which you so ardently pride in. Pls, be wise!
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by tcatego(m): 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
Omo irankiran Aja loma jenu to fi soro omo ale o si.........
Dubem13:
That's what you see in yoruba land, always detest them.
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by temmypotter(m): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
ImoBoi:
Hahaha! All these preachin for me cos I said the bitter truth? You pple seize not to amaze me wit ur lackadaisicle lifestyle and hatred. Pls just Die
1st things first.. Please learn your spellings,its terrible and two, I am convinced there is no hope for your redemption. You are just as lost as a stray goat or worse. I leave you to your perdition.
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by edi287: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
ImoBoi:
slowpoke, why can't you just say she's full of shit instead?
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by blacq2009(m): 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
5 years away from menopause normally

View Beautiful Wedding/engagement Rings : Celebs / Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Smashing In Red Gown, As She Hangs Out With Friends