Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 (46967 Views)

Ayo Adesanya Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Ayo Adesanya Returns To Her Secondary School 32 Years Later / Photos Of Bimbo Oshin And Toyosi Adesanya At The Coronatiom Of A Popular Actress (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by ImoBoi: 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
Wen an average yoruba animal can't different a mistake or typo from not knowind the word! *spits* Lackadaisical ode! Bunch of cowards!
temmypotter:
1st things first.. Please learn your spellings,its terrible and two, I am convinced there is no hope for your redemption. You are just as lost as a stray goat or worse. I leave you to your perdition.
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by ImoBoi: 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
Oh one of d yoruba E-diots is here cheesy
edi287:

slowpoke, why can't you just say she's full of shit instead?
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by LockDown69(m): 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
Strafffing machine. shocked
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by edi287: 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
ImoBoi:
Oh one of d yoruba E-diots is here cheesy
Anumpam, because I'm not a daft useless bigot like you means I'm yoruba??
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by missmary(f): 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
ImoBoi:
[size=13pt]Yoruba pple are full of shhiit[/size]
They have started... I highly disagree, all humans do it... If there were no tribes who would you point to.:-/

Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by coolhumble(m): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
And your tribe stink so bad. Omo ale!
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by Superman11(m): 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
iamyet:
Even this made homepage...........#change
i am crying for good stories are buried some where else
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by missmary(f): 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
ImoBoi:
Wen an average yoruba animal can't different a mistake or typo from not knowind the word! *spits* Lackadaisical ode! Bunch of cowards!

Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by xtervaganza(m): 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
ImoBoi:
I'm not suprised, yoruba is next to shiit! UsELES.S set of Cattle keep showin your true colour,its in ur blood phool
hahaha e don pain am die

ojukwu slave
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by Khez: 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
She don bleach soooteee she be LIke her ancestors..... Tufiakwa undecided undecided
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by Khez: 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
:Dask am ooo
Obumiyk:

Light skinned? Are u sure Dencia cannot say who her most recent whitilicious clienteles are?
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by GreatEngineer(m): 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
Dey there de deceive yourself. Even at 120 you will still get advances. No just go n marry, small time now you go start to blame witches n wizard
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
Women cherish attention from men.If we don't whisper at them for one week they get worried.
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by Spybradd: 12:31am On Aug 17, 2015
Amala posing.. grin
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 17, 2015
jst because guys woo you at 45 doesn't mean you are beautiful .. Trust me guys see single older ladies wit or wit no kids as their prey promise love n perhaps marriage to take advantage of their situation just to get in their pants but ultimate goal is the money.These ladies allows the praises get into their head , when will ladies learn and face reality. I was speaking to a widower she said they just enjoy the attention even if it is fake .
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by SmartMugu: 2:52am On Aug 17, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Ok.. She's WHITE grin
No she's not. I guess Nigerian women do as much as they can to look white these days.
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by vickydevoka(m): 3:45am On Aug 17, 2015
deadZONE:
A lot of people do not have genuine intentions undecided undecided
seriously Who takes Ashawo serious.

No one takes Ashawo seriously. I must say she's not far from that. # olosho everywhere #
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by romzyxy(m): 7:00am On Aug 17, 2015
cococandy:
I give up.
Nairaland needs to set her priorities straight.
R u married?
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by mizzochocinco: 7:32am On Aug 17, 2015
ImoBoi:
[size=13pt]Yoruba pple are full of shhiit[/size]
imo people are full of idioticness
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 17, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Ok.... I understand.. She's LIGHT SKIN... Most Naija guys fall for it.... Na when. You get older we will know the real colour...

Haha
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by stinggy(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2015
Titto93:
Every female; women, ladies, girls get advances, so why must you show us how childish you're.
Hope you understand that title was a small fraction of a long interview.
She was asked a direct question and she answered, or you would rather she lied and say she doesn't get 'chased' by the male folks?
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by mranova(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2015
Mtcheeww! Old woman
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by engrjacuzzi: 11:14am On Aug 17, 2015
her case is pathetic just like Nigeria.
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by gbens2000(m): 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Y her eye dey like say hangover or conji dey worry her.storey for the Gods sha. But she doesn't strike me as a pretty lady she is just ok.
Re: I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 by meobizy(f): 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Yeah, right.

View Beautiful Wedding/engagement Rings : Celebs / Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Smashing In Red Gown, As She Hangs Out With Friends