Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment (52505 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Lai Mohammed, Abba Kyari, El-Rufai & Attahiru Jega Meet At Kaduna Airport (PICS) / Attahiru Jega- Man Of The Year Way Back In 1993. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by Kiakia(m): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2015
Good. A deserved appointment. But has he now retired from teaching? Thought he went back to Kano after the INEC job.
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by Noloss(f): 9:27am On Aug 17, 2015
cactuscee:

If the land is not for sale, how about the owner of the land?

Hahahaha, d owner na no go area. Danger zone! Keep off grin grin
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by tboy11(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2015
chimchim1:
I pity u anyway. U lack understanding right? he is appointed as pro chancellor of the university. Or u have nt heard that b4
i was about to say this...thanks for pointing out this for those that have difficulties comprehending simple write up tongue tongue tongue
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by Noloss(f): 9:31am On Aug 17, 2015
qubie:

even if i offer u soft dollars?

Hmmmmm,like how much r we talking about?
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by michaelorhue(m): 9:34am On Aug 17, 2015
Suggestion for next election.
-Elections should be held in at least six to seven months before hand over dates. This will give room for all tribunals and court proceedings to be concluded before hand over date. The era of a sitting elected person having case in court should be abolished. Also it will make the rulings of our election tribunals meaningful. The rulings of our election tribunals have no weighing: a governor is elected and sworn in, his opposition goes to election petition tribunal and the ruling is in favour of the opposition but the sitting governor refuses to step down before appealing. He appeals immediately and still remain in office and the ruling of the tribunal is useless. The ruling of a court should stand and be obeyed while an appeal is being made.
-Ballot papers should be printed at the polling station on the date of the election. Permanent voters cards are issued and tried on a card reader before elections. Accreditation is done on the day of election and an accreditation number be issued to voters. Ballot papers can now be printed on the spot and should bear the accreditation number of the voter. Ballot papers are printed and sometimes even thumb printed before elections. This should stop. Ballot papers are so important that they arrive later than all other electoral materials. Sometimes, they are even prevented from coming to the polling station if deemed a strong hold by an opposition. Printing ballot papers which bear a unique accreditation number at the polling station on the day of the election should be a way forward.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by FRANKOXY(m): 9:47am On Aug 17, 2015
I wish him well.
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by kosovo(m): 9:52am On Aug 17, 2015
blueto:
what is stoping you from modifying the post before anyone opposses you again

You are right..

M not used to modifying post. But I will do that ASAP

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by okwumborso(m): 10:03am On Aug 17, 2015
Iyke1998:
Hmmm

That man is eyeing the seat of the vice chancellor.
. He has been a vice chancellor b4 nau..., Google is a friend
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by gbemi15: 10:12am On Aug 17, 2015
Realist5:
All of u are commenting on this rubbish without reading through it.

Jega has been Appointed as What?

Pls I stand to be corrected....
You read it again and read it well this time
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by Franky9584(m): 10:40am On Aug 17, 2015
Jega 4 president 2019!
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by Yasirarafat: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2015
Realist5:
All of u are commenting on this rubbish without reading through it.

Jega has been Appointed as What?

Pls I stand to be corrected....
SO u need 2 wake up grin
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by Rajman1010(m): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Tested & trusted...He'll serve well if appointed as a commissioner#JegaWeKnw#JegaWeCanTrust smiley
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by EHoudini: 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Reward for the epic rape. I know what transpire in plateau and nasarawa. They know it too. Jega ass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) / Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.