Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

"Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" (46840 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by CastedDude: 7:11am On Mar 29, 2017
According to a twitter user, Tèmítópé Adébiyi, who stays in Washington D.C, a Nigerian-American man filed for his fiancee from Nigeria. When the lady got to America, she reportedly went straight to Indianapolis, the largest city of the U.S. -to meet another guy....

After sharing the news online, internet users have reacted differently to this.... See the full gist below

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/nigerian-lady-reportedly-dumps-her-man.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by CastedDude: 7:14am On Mar 29, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by stigmond(m): 7:19am On Mar 29, 2017
O gidigan!!! Bad girls everywhere. She'll regret it anyway...

sad anything for FTC!!!

Well I dedicate it to my ex Gurl friend... Today is her womb excape day... Wish she never escaped anyway!!! embarassed

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by rill: 7:25am On Mar 29, 2017
all this mumu twitter stories

56 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by thorpido(m): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2017
Poor guy but him na mugu.
In this generation you have to be street smart.

26 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by Homeboiy: 7:29am On Mar 29, 2017
He should just accept it like that
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by Kondomatic(m): 7:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Only a fool will do that for woman who's not his wife or relation and I don't advice women to date fools so I stand with the girl.

Investing financial in a woman who isn't your wife is the worst type of investment, unless you're not expecting marriage or anything in return then it's worth every kobo.
Ashleydolls:
There's no big deal in it, there are men that goes extra mile for ladies they're just dating and they still end up together
There is no big deal to it if the man is your boyfriend but it becomes a mighty deal, unacceptable and witches+village people handwork if he's your brother.

#OUR-MUMU-DON-DO

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by Mologi(m): 7:39am On Mar 29, 2017
Women get mind..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by bakynes(m): 7:47am On Mar 29, 2017
Women and dumping of Men are 5&6.Trust a Nigerian girl at your own peril. They are constantly looking for greener pastures. They are with you today because she hasn't found a richer guy once they get one, dem go port straight without looking back.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by Ashleydolls(f): 8:12am On Mar 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
Only a fool will do that for woman who's not his wife or relation and I don't advice women to date fools so I stand with the girl.

Investing financial in a woman who isn't your wife is the worst type of investment, unless you're not expecting marriage or anything in return then it's worth every kobo.
There's no big deal in it, there are men that goes extra mile for ladies they're just dating and they still end up together

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by dainformant(m): 8:18am On Mar 29, 2017
some ladies get mind shaa... this is not funny

4 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by shinarlaura(f): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2017
That girl will surely regret this heartless act some day. If the only guy love her this much, why didn't he do all the arrangements for her to come over.

Monkey dey work bamboon dey chop. angry Mtchewwww

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by greatgod2012(f): 8:27am On Mar 29, 2017
The guy should take heart and allow karma deal with her! I'm sure that by the time karma start fvrking her up, you'll pity her!
No one sows wind and will not reap whirlwinds!

33 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 29, 2017
Omo mehnnnnnn. This one strong o. She didn't even see the guy. Some girls tho

Fear women. A man who doesn't fear them is so dead
Like the silly and dumbb lady below me

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by Jodha(f): 8:34am On Mar 29, 2017
Him fall mugu grin grin grin grin grin

But u must say the lady is heartless.... Kai..

Fear igbo women oo..

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by greatgod2012(f): 8:38am On Mar 29, 2017
shinarlaura:
That girl will surely regret this heartless act some day. If the only guy love her this much, why didn't he do all the arrangements for her to come over.

Monkey dey work bamboon dey chop. angry Mtchewwww

You dey mind her?

And karma never forgives!

She will still come back to beg this guy to take her back, when the guy she went to go and meet turns her to a punching bag and uses blow with kicks to call her to order! By then, it would have been too late because this guy she taught she used and dumped would have gotten a better woman!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by Lekan1o1: 8:45am On Mar 29, 2017
Somebody will just open twitter in insta account just be blowig lies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 29, 2017
Haaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked

Have always said most Yoruba demons were made by women... This bros will deal with any lady that crosses his path now ehn cry cry cry

Fear women, fear us lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by Teaser4(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2017
I swear d guy na mumu, who does that shit

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by Mimzyy(f): 9:05am On Mar 29, 2017
These are the kind of women that makes men say nasty things about women in general. She will soon get served what she deserves.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by enemmo(f): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2017
rill:
all this mumu twitter stories

As in eh.

I don taya sef.
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by dacovajnr: 9:11am On Mar 29, 2017
Imagine the father's Statement after he had benefited from the guy's wealth..it's obvious that it's a plan well executed by the girl and Her parents...

Anyone who has the Bro number should tell him it's okay to murder Her family angry

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by Ifakiland(m): 9:12am On Mar 29, 2017
Smh. Wat a foolish guy!
I look at guys dat spend hopelessly on gals and I laff....the only money I spend on a gal is d amount I can give to any begged on d street. I'll rather give drinks for my guys dan pack d money and give a gf. They are all whores waiting for a greener pasture dey are only with u cos dey avnt seen a better person wen dey do dey move no questions asked.
Tell ur bro to go and murder her and her family....dats wat I'll do.

22 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by Funkybabee(f): 9:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Aderola15:
Haaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked

Have always said most Yoruba demons were made by women... This bros will deal with any lady that crosses his path now ehn cry cry cry

Fear women, fear us lipsrsealed

sister!!we are not a wicked person as you said, why would they fear us.Is this not the type of oloriburuku useless girl who stained our white cloth with palm oil and now another woman will fall hand wth that guy revenge, she also we think to revenge. that is how it will keep going rampant.

My advice for that guy is that,he should please forget and forgive her acts and move on with is life.One day I know karma will come back to her, and is olden days God they slow to repay, this our century na grab ur copy nowww!!!

vengeance is for our God

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by olasarah: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2017
angry
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by dangote7510(m): 9:43am On Mar 29, 2017
Fear women

14 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by TINALETC3(f): 9:43am On Mar 29, 2017
grin
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by kingphilip(m): 9:44am On Mar 29, 2017
L
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by ednut1(m): 9:44am On Mar 29, 2017
they never learn, weak men. they always want ladies they can control and believe are not well exposed. dem no sabi say nigeria babes don open eye grin. i can bet that bros get relatives asking for 100k or less who e shun tongue

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by botad(m): 9:45am On Mar 29, 2017
Karma will be laughing at the lady now.
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by loadedvibes: 9:45am On Mar 29, 2017
When that village girl ain't a village girl anymore and you didn't know.

Efcc no go call this one love scam o.. this is pure yahoo yahoo.

Naija hmm.
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by catavocat: 9:45am On Mar 29, 2017
na now u wan tell us abi..wen u dey travel u let us knw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her / Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.