Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,644 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP (23985 Views)

Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP / Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly / Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by poshstore: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2015
Nigerians are also in support of the attack.PDP should get that also.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by Joeace3000(m): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2015
PDP have only offered Nigerians division and disunity from time immemorial. They will keep preaching their mantra even when not in power. That is how devious they are. God who removed Jonathan and PDP from power, will continually keep them away from it until they genuinely seek to better the lives of Nigerians rather than chase after wealth. God really loves this nation by giving us a president with the interest of the country at heart, let the looters keep speaking from both sides of their mouth.

[b]Meanwhile...........

Join me on my thread Fiverr Free Training thread and follow through to my whatsapp fiverr training group.

Start working on fiverr today and start making money working from your living room delivering services to people from all over the world. Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have gig extras of upto $100, $200 and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 selling your skill on fiverr every month! For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands are making money off it every day. all it requires is determination to make money as they come pouring. This is what many of us cannot undertake.

The free training covers opening a profit fiverr account, creating attractive gigs with captivating gig images and gig videos, receiving your payments in Nigeria and learning the different services you can offer on fiverr.

It is my wish that people Develop specialized in-demand skills sought by businesses online and offline,create businesses for themselves and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by Mudexk2(m): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2015
Mstwwwww in d statement saying sumtin is wrong wit nigeria democracy, bt ntn will be done abt it na, since u cnt Remuv my fada frm dia. Mumu dullards
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by Mudexk2(m): 11:11am On Aug 17, 2015
Bt u can't remove baba na. Mumu dullards kawai

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by dyn1800: 11:12am On Aug 17, 2015
They always wail even when they're not to...... Same way they wail loosing to pmb... When will they learn their lessons

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by ransomed: 11:13am On Aug 17, 2015
Baba! Do not look anybody's face. Never mind the noise in the market. Sell the right measure of what they looted to the looters. We are praying for your success.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by ruffDiamond: 11:14am On Aug 17, 2015
grin u mean highly respected criminals,

The kinda thunder weh go every CRIMINAL PDP.IGS MEMBER CUM WAILERS IS STILL MULTIPLYING AND GATHERING MOMENTUM

Hardened criminals are never short of excuses ,they will keep shouting wolf where there is none

All these noises by many of these CORNERED PDP CRIMINALS IN HIGH &LOW PLACES....

WONT HALT THEIR ARREST AND PROSECUTION !for sure ni cool

By 2016 ,all this seemingly loud attempt to rubbish PMB POLICIES WILL BE REDUCED to

NOTHING BUT A WHIMPER

Buhari..finish 'em! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by menxer: 11:15am On Aug 17, 2015
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by Akinz0126(m): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2015
P......D......P!!!fill in the blank spaces

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by anonimi: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2015
This Buhari is a snake in the green grass, surely.
What a great pretender he is!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2065934_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by Amazo: 11:25am On Aug 17, 2015
e
myfx77
:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/188489-buhari-in-support-of-apcs-attack-on-abdusalami-abubakar-others-pdp.html

I'm very pleased to see the PDP keeps multiplying its tomfoolery exponentially; this will surely guarantee APC remains in power longer than 2023, which is the best political projection for now. And all those PDP party defectors, who think so doing is an escape route from the sledge hammer of justice for their crimes against the State, will be astonished to discover that they have only taken a shorter route to jail.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by baralatie(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2015
dictatorial tendencies

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by AnanseK(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2015
Jonathan is gone but his policy remains with PDP....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by MKO4ever(m): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2015
osimataylor:
Learn to read.Your comment shows you as someone that is not patcient.
You should go and learn how to write first tongue
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by Forwetinnah: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2015
Is Abdulsalami not APC? His Son in - law is the APC governor in Niger State. They can disgrace their generations for all I care, anyone who was part of the coup against GEJ must be disgraced!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by klax(m): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2015
Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!! hhhmmm.... how many time do I called you This your Lone Ranger Cow Boy Game will ends you up in more mess. GMB has be stepping on toes from every part of the country since he assumed forgotten that thus 2015 and not 1984 you can not run Nigeria alone there are people you need around you not to damage or loot more cash but they need some respect and walking along if you don't do this I bet you trouble lies ahead. I know what im saying it sound rubbish but just watch what will happen.

Their is tendency buhari might not go beyond 2019 that is if he survived it till then because the moment people that helped you to power are somehow regretting it trust me your days are number. This is politics your best friend today might ends up as your worst enemy tomortow this is what GMB failed to realised. GMB, yes we want you to fight corruption but apply wisdom and get better result not all these bluffing threatening, removed, sacked, demote, ridicule, fired, snubbing, arrogancy and over rigidness. Guys watch the regretting game is gaining momentum day by day and will explode one good day very soon just watch I know what im saying I won't say more. Abuse me if you like or blow whatever the truth is watch and see the next trend of action.

Same stubbornness that booted him out of power then he has started it again and he can still be bored out because if someone told Gej that by now he would be in otuoke he won't belief it but he us cooling his head their right now life and direct that means nothing is impossible under the sun. GMB watch your back

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by sparkwil(m): 11:41am On Aug 17, 2015
The PDP shd learn how to criticize to win the hearts of d masses.
If reports that the peace committee was meant to stop Buhari from probing past administrations is true, then PDP is playing their game poorly
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by arsenal33: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2015
PDP is in support of Rev Kukah who said there should be no probe.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by Amazo: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2015
poshstore:
Nigerians are also in support of the attack.PDP should get that also.

But it's not even an "attack". It isn't an "attack" to hold someone or something accountable for its stewardship over the resources, assets and/or responsibility entrusted in its care and equipped / empowered to have done the job satisfactorily to predefined expectations. Hence, calling it an "attack" just doesn't make sense. But i'm not surprised because PDP is largely a party of visionless dimwits and unremorseful shameless thieves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by poshstore: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2015
Amazo:

But it's not even an "attack". It isn't an "attack" to hold someone or something accountable for its stewardship over the resources, assets and/or responsibility entrusted in its care and equipped / empowered to have done the job satisfactorily to predefined expectations. Hence, calling it an "attack" just doesn't make sense. But i'm not surprised because PDP is largely a party of visionless dimwits and unremorseful shameless thieves.
PDP is just full of corrupt people.
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by Utchman1: 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
What is the point in this write-up?

Highly revered national leaders in the National Peace Committee? Who are they? Is it Abdulsalami Abubakar who has been indicted in the Halliburton scam? Are they God?

PDP has to understand that days of impunity are over. We want a Nigeria where faces or class is not an issue when you are found wanting and that is what Buhari is bringing.

If you are not okay or satisfied with the way it is being done, you can take it up through appropriate quarters. But not to mention that the drive should be stopped or reminding Buhari of how GEJ handed over without making trouble.

What was he supposed to do after being defeated other than hand over?

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by Amazo: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
poshstore:
PDP is just full of corrupt people.

An unmistakable, unquestionable and incontrovertible fact!
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by OlujobaSamuel: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Thought those crooks said no one sent them. na wao. pdp said the details was released by pmb meaning what apc said was right because pdp was also privy to the contents of the meeting thus could have disproved it if wrong. National Promoters of Corrupt acts, who send una go? talk now o. Our problem in this nation is not the pdp, apc nor any other political party but the elites, religious leaders, academicians, professionals etc. No politician can steal or avoid punishment without their help.
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by kishimi8(m): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
former Head of State, Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar, the Sultan of Sokoto, His Eminence, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar, respected clerics; Archbishop John Onaiyekan and Bishop Matthew Hassan Kuka, retired justices of superior records as well as others highly respected patriotic

WTF since when are they national leaders,, national looters, useless set of people,..
A sultan that has no respect in sokoto itself,

Pls someone should enlighten me is buhari abdulsalams senior or junior,

Cuz I doubt a senior would listen to his junior, he might listen to obj and gowon but not this white bearded thief
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by kishimi8(m): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
klax:
Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!! hhhmmm.... how many time do I called you This your Lone Ranger Cow Boy Game will ends you up in more mess. GMB has be stepping on toes from every part of the country since he assumed forgotten that thus 2015 and not 1984 you can not run Nigeria alone there are people you need around you not to damage or loot more cash but they need some respect and walking along if you don't do this I bet you trouble lies ahead. I know what im saying it sound rubbish but just watch what will happen.

Their is tendency buhari might not go beyond 2019 that is if he survived it till then because the moment people that helped you to power are somehow regretting it trust me your days are number. This is politics your best friend today might ends up as your worst enemy tomortow this is what GMB failed to realised. GMB, yes we want you to fight corruption but apply wisdom and get better result not all these bluffing threatening, removed, sacked, demote, ridicule, fired, snubbing, arrogancy and over rigidness. Guys watch the regretting game is gaining momentum day by day and will explode one good day very soon just watch I know what im saying I won't say more. Abuse me if you like or blow whatever the truth is watch and see the next trend of action.

Same stubbornness that booted him out of power then he has started it again and he can still be bored out because if someone told Gej that by now he would be in otuoke he won't belief it but he us cooling his head their right now life and direct that means nothing is impossible under the sun. GMB watch your back

I believe no one knows what betrayal means as much as a leader who was a victim of a coup and was even imprisoned for some years after it, I believe buhari knows more than you do about the people you are scared of. And he knows how to properly treat their Fu??:ck up,
So give it a rest, if anything happens to Buhari that we believe was orchestrated by the forces against him, Nigeria will be too hot for them to stay
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by Ebukaokeke25: 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
U r jst crying PDP.APC is cleaning out d state of ur mess n taking over leadership from ur failed flaps.Men u all need 2 know dis.D Dr. Goodluck Jonathan administration is already on probe,facts r being found.He n his corrupt associates must b arrested,prosecuted n jailed.Wen I say all of dem,I mean all of dem.D Kogi state n Bayelsa state u(PDP) is scared of loosing is already lost to d APC.More states wud fall in2 d hands of d APC b4 2019 general election.D game is up 4 d PDP in NIgeria.Dey had beta stop looking 4 a saviour when dere can never b any 4 dem.APC!!! CHANGE!!!.
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by SweetSoup(m): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
amusadele:
Is there any sincere and fair Nigerians that are doubting that fact, that Buhari so much supported the insults, bads names given to the people of the Peace chairman, Abdusalimi and others members? Otherwise how come Buhari on many occasions turned down the chairman's and other members request to see him, Buhari? At a point, Abdusalami became tired and contacted other personalities like IBB who in turn prevailed on Buhari before allowing him to see the peace committee.
If Buhari is not a goat and a very senseless fool, and if Buhari is not having his evil tendencies because he is an Islamist whose characteristic is always killings, besides he is a Fulani fellow who actions across the world is aimed at killing and destructions. Tufiakwa

Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by hamzeiy: 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
ramdris:
PDP opposition strategies [size=50pt]sucks![/size]
honestly......they have noting to say other than bringing tribal sentiments and politics of bitterness ...they have noting to offer...who the hell is abdulsalam abubakar sef...he is also another thief like gej...pdp should go to hell...they should learn how to say and do things that will make them win votes come 2019...all this insult will only make them win votes SE ZONES (considering the fact they easily fall for tribal sentiments and politics of bitterness)...SS WILL BE DIVIDED with the way buhari is going...SW AND NW,NC,NE...WILL STILL VOTE APC with this type of opposition they are playing..they better go for a crash program on opposition or remove ds oliseh metuh of a guy...the man has noting to offer or to say
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by Bobnotrouble: 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
Point of correction.
It's the ILL-MEANING Nigerians that are whining and crying over probes.
For the wickeds/corrupts run even when no one is chasing them. While the virtuous/incorrupts are as brave as a Lion!
Majority of us are happy for the anti-corruption crusade.
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by gbishman: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
PDP u are experiencing something u have never practiced through out ur term in office and its call Transparency and accountability. PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Reveals Why Maina Escaped To Niger Republic / Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright / MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.