Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,543 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP (23984 Views)

Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP / Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly / Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by Daplux4: 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mr president remember u are not above the law, the nigerian constitutution is supreme apoint Inec chairman now.
I think mr president is yet to prove to nigerians that he is capable of figthing corruption for him to say he will start with jonathan admistration show clearly he don't have the will power to tacle corruption
Nigerians lost billions of naira in the power sector between 1999 and 2007 and other areas
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by j1mmy: 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
Abdulsalami Abubakar (a thief) cautions against probing GEJ (another thief)
that is just great
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by Akiika: 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
So? Abubakar cannot be criticized?
PDPdiots are just plain stupid with their dumb opposition.
So, Abubakar is their hero that cannot be tongue lashed if he messes up as he did!
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by Akiika: 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
Daplux4:
Mr president remember u are not above the law, the nigerian constitutution is supreme apoint Inec chairman now.
I think mr president is yet to prove to nigerians that he is capable of figthing corruption for him to say he will start with jonathan admistration show clearly he don't have the will power to tacle corruption
Nigerians lost billions of naira in the power sector between 1999 and 2007 and other areas

Wow! This is how much you can think? i'll bet a minion brain can do better.
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by Reference(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Just like the police and checkpoints, we hate them so much but the society keeps bringing them back with its love for crime. So it is in the polity. The PDP's love for corruption has brought the increasingly beligerent APC to power. If the PDP had wanted an open highway it should have provoked Nigerians in seeking alternatives. It can't have its corruption cakes and eat its way out of probes as well.
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by shilexworldsexy(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
nnafather:
Please, who is Buhari?

type am for Google , if as u old reach, u no know who Buhari is.. u beta go reset ur brain.. alaye comot here if u no get beta thing talk faaa.....
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
Wailing of an oloriburuku party of yabaleft members
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by Seadove70(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
PDP is d problem party we have in Nigeria. I think they should rename the party
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by Fourwinds: 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
otijah:
Biased president
thank u. but probe must continue
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by Fourwinds: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
nnafather:
Please, who is Buhari?
the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by Fourwinds: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
Bubu lack the ethics of governance
nonsense.....Next
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by Fourwinds: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
appini:
It's becoming more clearly that the Duarian cannot operate in a free and democratic society.
probing is PDP night mare.....Next
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by ibedun: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
This useless party cannot even correctly gauge the anti-corruption mood of the Nigerian electorates.

Useless criminal party supported by the miscalculating 3rd class Nigerians.
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by Fourwinds: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
nationwide1:
I pity some Nigerian youths.

They are so gullible that I pity their parents for wasting money to train them in school. So Buhari should relegate the constitution to the background forgetting that it’s the constitution that back his being in that position today and the mumu youths are hailing the grave and myopic misstep of Buhari.

If all Nigerians begin to play contrary to the constitution as is currently being practiced by APC led federal government, do they think we will still have a country / Nigeria?

'You first need to have a country before having the ambition to become a president' - Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR.
what is wrong in probing.Until PDP give an answer to dis question., I will see their cry as fear of their past
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by Fourwinds: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
Kaeboy:
ah tell you d old soldier meant all he said diring campaign,
i remember he said “corruption will b given a bloody nose during our 100days in office”
the stu..pid PDP wailers don't want him to accomplish dat promise. ....nonsense pathetic party
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by nationwide1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
what is wrong in probing.Until PDP give an answer to dis question., I will see their cry as fear of their past
I'm not against probing and I'm sure no right thinking Nigerian will stand in the way of fight against corruption.

For me and I believe for anyone who believes in Nigeria, it should be done in line with the rule of law which states that in the eye of the law, every accused person is innocent until proven guilty in a competent court of law.

I also feel it should not be selective/ polarized probing. APC members are not saints. Now cases against Nyarko and Timipre Sylva are now clinically dead. Even Bukola Saraki would have been certified a saint if he did not usurp powers to ascend to the forbidden position of the senate president.

If PDP members are corrupt, most APC chieftains /members came from PDP. Or do you mean when you are in APC, you automatically become a saint?

Examples - Kwankwaso, Atiku, Amaechi, Tanko Almakura, Timipre Sylva, George Akume, Samuel Ortom, Bukola Saraki, Murtala Nyako, Umana Okon Umana among others are today called progressives, incorruptible and saints but we know these names to be synonymous with corruption.

If Buhari probe above mentioned names and other corrupt people like Tinubu, Fayemi, Fashola,, Obasanjo, he will not only earn the respect of the entire Nigerians but also from around the world and even the respect of the generation unborn. Otherwise, I see it as simply witch-hunt.

Note that I'm totally in support of probing and fight against corruption but it should follow due process and deviod of one sided fight ( against political opponents) .

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by front247: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
Apc is a violent party they will be worse than pdp they keep on lieing instead of fulfilling thier campaign promises
Re: Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP by Tibins(m): 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
emyfx77:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/188489-buhari-in-support-of-apcs-attack-on-abdusalami-abubakar-others-pdp.html

If Buhari likes, let him probe GEJ. Nigerians will be surprised that GEJ will be exonerated some of curruption issues raised are just overblown. GEJ worked in six years. Yes, we know that project cost in Nigeria is all time high due to over inflated budgets, but this did not start with GEJ. Let him also probe OBJ, Abubakar, IBB, Shagari, Gowon, Shonekan, etc. Curruption is curruption whether big or small.

All these media propaganda raised here and there, are mere noise. If anyone is in doubt, let probe begin accross all, we will be so surprised the GEJ's govt will come out least currupt than it's predecessors. Excluding Earnest & Gowon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taraba: Mass Arrest In Ibbi, Vehicles Belonging To Suspect Retrieved / Nigerian Soldiers Recover A Jeep Loaded With Bomb In Maiduguri / EFCC Reveals Why Maina Escaped To Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.