Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP (27273 Views)

Babachir Lawal Leading Pro-Government Anti-Corruption Demonstration (Throwback) / Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) / Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by darkmarky(m): 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
The Ekiti State chapter of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has described the statement credited to the State chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ekiti State, Mr Jide Awe, disparaging the person and image of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye as a demonstration of the devilish mind-set of the party and height of political rascality, saying, denying the statement was a mere afterthought.
The PDP noted that Pastor Adeboye commending the State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose, for the governor’s courage and willingness to defend his people and the cause of the common man in the country was a statement of fact.

Spokesperson of the PDP in the State, Mr Jackson Adebayo, in a statement on Monday, said; “it is the height of crude politics for the APC to insinuate that a man of God of Pastor Adeboye’s standing took bribe to commend Governor Fayose for what is obvious.
He said; “Pastor Adeboye is a respected man of God. He is not a politician. He only said what he saw about Governor Fayose and the only Nigerians, who won’t want to accept the fact that the governor has stoutly defended Ekiti people and the common people of Nigeria, are those in the APC.”

Mr Adebayo, who described the rebuttal, issued late on Sunday, by the APC Publicity Secretary, Taiwo Olatunbosun as an afterthought, added that, “The APC in Ekiti State has strong history of political intolerance such that anyone not with them must be condemned at all cost.
“Not minding that Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola is a leader of the party, the APC in Ekiti State reacted violently and disrespectfully to his visit to Governor Fayose in Ado Ekiti, calling him (Aregbesola) all kind of names.
“If they could attack Governor Aregbesola, one of the party leaders for coming to visit Governor Fayose in Ekiti and describing the governor as an ‘omoluabi’ and a performer, why won’t they attack Pastor Adeboye who does not belong to their party?

“If Jide Awe could lead over 50 members of his party to protest against a highly respected Ekiti leader like Aare Afe Babalola (SAN) in faraway Ibadan, Oyo State just because he was perceived as not supporting their party candidate in 2007, mere issuing a press release to abuse Pastor Adeboye is the least of what can be expected from the APC under a character like Jide Awe.”
While admonishing the APC in the State to stop behaving rascally and imbibe political tolerance, the PDP Spokesperson said, “Denying the offensive press statement ostensibly as a result of negative comments from the public will not be enough. Jide Awe and his cohorts should seek forgiveness from God for speaking negatively against God’s anointed and desist from seeing whoever that is not on the same page with them politically as one that does not deserve to live.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/apcs-attack-on-pastor-adeboye-a-demonstration-of-its-devilish-mind-set-pdp/

lalasticlala

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by ken19: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
w
Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by Femolacaster(m): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
APC and PDP are both useless parties. Make we hear word jare!

28 Likes

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by recievesense: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
if nigerians can ignore these 2 parties things will be better

24 Likes

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by thunder74(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Aja t'oba ma sonu, ko ni gbo fere olode. (A dog that will be lost, will never hear Hunter's whistle).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by sonofluc1fer: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Thieves fighting over who owns God's voice..

9 Likes

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by paulchineduN(m): 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
APC is the beginning and the continued unprecedented hardship we are suffering in this country. Just quote me. I say, just quote ms

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by admax(m): 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
I am beginning to get tired of this country....smh

Well, maybe I am the solution to Nigeria's problems...let's wait and see.

2 Likes

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by tirigbosa: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
politics and religion.....never caused integration, but always causing differentiation...mttchew

9 Likes

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by tomakint: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
APC = A Useless Party

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
recievesense:
if nigerians can ignore these 2 parties things will be better

Nigeria's problem is not the political parties but the collective stupidity of Nigerians.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by deebrain(m): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
This makes me respect the Pastor even more, despite the reservations.

He has a pastor in the APC government, whom he endorsed, and then he was not evil.

Now he commends a governor from PDP and they start screaming like chickens.

Rubbish.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by glossy6(f): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Space bookers spotted
Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by Buharimustgo: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Even though I don't fancy this pastor things,Ekiti APC went too far to say that GO Adebayo collected Hugh bribe form Fayose,for goodness everything isn't policitics,Ekiti APC statement is very bad and must be condemned, why didn't they say Sultan also collected bribe to visit Gayose

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by eleojo23: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by tit(f): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
tomakint:
APC = A Useless Party

How much bribe did adeboye chop?

3 Likes

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by Akinaukwa: 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
I have a great regard for Daddy Adeboye but for all this type of insult and allegation of partisanship, i advise every man of God to face spiritual matters and leave the world to its politics.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by omojeesu(m): 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Actually Christian leaders must tread carefully when engaging politicians. Divine wisdom dictates so. Our good as Christian ambassadors may be misconstrued and exploited for cheap political gains in the murky waters of politricks and give God, Christianity and Christians a bad name.

2 Likes

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by Raddie(m): 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
I really don't see what he's trying to refute here
Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by eplanning: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
Devilish evil satanic adulterous abominable party called Apc angry tongue grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by BrutalJab: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
APC is a cursed party naa

9 Likes

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by chrisxxx(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
I am not surprised with this. Is this not same party Amaechi is their national leader?
APC=Amaechi Partners in Crime.

17 Likes

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by buharimustlive: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
BLAME BUHARI FOR THIS...

4 Likes

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by hakimi1974(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
this is why i like the catholics, they hardly mix politics with religion, na adeboye use him hand smear himself with poo.

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by omogin(f): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
Gbam!!! Pastors have left politics for so long to these integrity challenged and certificateless ignoramuses. It's time to sanitize this space

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
omojeesu:
Actually Christian leaders must tread carefully when engaging politicians. Divine wisdom dictates so. Our good as Christian ambassadors may be misconstrued and exploited for cheap political gains in the murky waters of politricks and give God, Christianity and Christians a bad name.

We are the same people who will accuse them if they don't speak out on affairs bothering us.

Do you know how people pointed accusing fingers on the Man of God when that RCCG pastor was killed by a set of extremist in Abuja?

11 Likes

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by IamThrive(m): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
Now, am more convinced that PDP was and remains a prosecuted saviour that was treated badly.

Very soon, their name will be association of cursed people for not remembering a scriptural quote: Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm...

2019 always on time(Ja Rule singing***)

2 Likes

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by obataokenwa(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
I'm not happy sha that PDP are not even strategising against 2019. simple rule,
....change ur logo
.....re-brand the party name and slogan
...involve more youths
.....employ more youths to propagate your ideologies against 2019 on social media
.....do secret recounciliation
.....the whole region got people they hate (do away with such people) e.g Amaechi, Okorocha
.....kill godfatherism and look for the people that will ganner more votes when nomitated
....maintain your agreements with those you convinced to join.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics / Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off / Meet Deji Ogunsakin, Kolapo Olusola Eleka's Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.