Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! (2205 Views)

Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today / Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by lalasticlala(m): 8:24am On Aug 17, 2015
Patricia Etteh Turns 62 Today!

Happy birthday to the former Speaker

Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by donholy28(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2015
Bleaching don add many colors to her face...but anyway hbd
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by WIZGUY69(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2015
smiley
Happy Birthday to my Ex colleague, we really miss you o.
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by Chubhie: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2015
Madam speaker HBD. I will gate crash EttehGate bash.
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2015
Madam Speaker! Happy Birthday o!
Where she go hide sef? undecided undecided

All those colours on her face tho! embarassed embarassed
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by wolesmile(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2015
OMG!!!! See multicoloured face!!!
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by DuchessLily(f): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2015
Happy birthday fu¢kup mama.

Different colours , one body .
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by chrixus(m): 8:30am On Aug 17, 2015
So this woman still dey alive undecided
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by bewla(m): 8:30am On Aug 17, 2015
Happy or not happy i no send you because u follow add to my condition
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 17, 2015
Happy birthday to her. But what's with the Gothic look?
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by DeltahArmy(m): 8:33am On Aug 17, 2015
Happy birthday to her..
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by temitemi1(m): 8:34am On Aug 17, 2015
Happy Birthday Ma!
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by LaudGuy: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2015
Happy Birthday Big Momma.

Please download Booty Bounce 9ja Party Mix

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f2d8bd1e
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by nerodenero: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2015
Black is an attitude, never change it. Even when fair in complexion, never make yourself white. Hypo grin isn't good for the skin.

Best wishes Ma'am.
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by Aristotle96(m): 8:49am On Aug 17, 2015
Happy birthday to her.. Llnp.. But I think say this woman be black b4? undecided....lemme ask sango the God of thunder if it's true... Like my aunt I tell her no bleach she no gree now she don become vampire way dy fear outside.... More like coat of many colours grin
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by mrcasanova1(m): 8:51am On Aug 17, 2015
Happy bIrthday to an ex-thief.
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by laudate: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2015
I admire this woman for going back to school and getting her law degree at over 50 years of age!

She may have made a mess of her political career initially, but she took that mess, turned it around into a positive experience for her life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Former Madam Speaker! wink

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by ifyan(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2015
Believe me she is a Saint since she joined APC.

If you doubt me ask their members
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by ifyan(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2015
laudate:
I admire this woman for going back to school and getting her law degree at over 50 years of age!

She may have made a mess of her political career initially, but she took that mess, turned it around into a positive experience for her life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Former Madam Speaker! wink

No vex which positive thing she don do
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by ifyan(m): 9:41am On Aug 17, 2015
Aristotle96:
Happy birthday to her.. Llnp.. But I think say this woman be black b4? undecided....lemme ask sango the God of thunder if it's true... Like my aunt I tell her no bleach she no gree now she don become vampire way dy fear outside.... More like coat of many colours grin

Na the way ma you no won make she feel among
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by san316(m): 9:44am On Aug 17, 2015
This woman still dey?
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by coolzeal(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2015
Happy birthday to her.... OP why you come crop the photo like this nau? Abeg change the picture jor and put something sweet. Na her day be this ooh.
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by laudate: 10:30am On Aug 17, 2015
ifyan:

No vex which positive thing she don do

She was elected the first female speaker of the House of Assembly, unfortunately she lost the position due to so many allegations.

From being a hairdresser, she went back to school to graduate with a degree in law from Buckingham University UK at the age of 61!

That singular action is an inspiration to many people.

Read all about it here: http://omojuwa.com/2013/09/patricia-ettehs-latest-move-the-facts-by-mbasekei-martin-obono/

Patricia Etteh’s Latest Move – THE FACTS by Mbasekei Martin Obono

.. I just read a piece of flighty, shallow minded and lazy journalism in Punch Newspaper (online) titled “Patricia Etteh’s latest move” written by one Anna Okon. I write as a classmate of Mrs. Etteh and in the capacity of the President of Nigerian Society of the University of Buckingham. I write because I hate misrepresentation of facts in order to suit surreptitious and impious agendum. In September, 2012, I started a Law programme at the University of Buckingham in order to fulfill a dream I have nursed many years ago. On arriving Buckingham, I found a lot of academic veterans, politicians, fulfilled business men and women, sons and daughters of ‘who is who’ predominantly with Nigerian, Caribbean, Pakistani, Chinese and Japanese origin.

When I got into Buckingham, I had two modules to contend with and an exam in less than 7 weeks because I resumed late. The workload was huge, I found myself spending a minimum of 6hours everyday in the library. Understanding European Union law wasn’t child’s play for me and many other European friends who confessed same to me. sad

....During one of the lectures, I noticed Mrs. Patricia Etteh in my class. I was shocked at first sight. I wondered what she was doing here. Before leaving Nigeria, I watched the National Assembly clear her of all corruption allegations. She was a victim of political maneuvering. I felt pity for her still but wasn’t convinced.My accommodation is one minute away from the library.

The days we don’t have classes, I get to the library at 10am. I will meet Madam Speaker who lives 10 minutes away in a one bedroom apartment of University accommodation and she will be the last to leave the library. Mrs. Etteh would trek or join school bus to class, library and tutorials. She spent most of her time studying than many of us. She doesn’t own a car neither does she dress flamboyantly. I was touched by her humility and commitment to studies.. undecided

Here are the facts, it is on record that Mrs. Etteh has never missed any class or tutorial even when she had problem with her legs, she called on some students to help her climb the faculty stair case despite pacifying her to call in sick. This is a sixty years old woman who is doing her best to compete favorably with fresh brains.
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by stevecantrell: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2015
She should fire her cosmetologist.
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 17, 2015
CARES NOT...

AND WHY IS SHE LOOKING LIKE A COUGAR?
FUNDS ARE LOW?
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2015
WIZGUY69:
smiley
Happy Birthday to my Ex colleague, we really miss you o.
Lol.. You Don start
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 17, 2015
stevecantrell:
She should fire her cosmetologist.
She got non... Caro White and Bio Claire are doing that.
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2015
DuchessLily:
Happy birthday fu¢kup mama.
Different colours , one body .
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by WIZGUY69(m): 10:48am On Aug 17, 2015
Freemanan:
Lol.. You Don start
Chairman' I Don start wetin? make my colleague no retire ni?
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2015
mrcasanova1:
Happy bIrthday to an ex-thief.
Once a thief, always a thief...
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Chairman' I Don start wetin? make my colleague no retire ni?
Gerrahere joor... Never knew you were in the Red Chamber...
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2015
lalasticlala:
Patricia Etteh Turns 62 Today!

Happy birthday to the former Speaker

happy birthday to the former thief, obasanjo's bedmate, chief fraudster, pen robber, n anoda yellowbar n sophisticated gangster!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isis/bokoharam Plan To Conquer & Divide Nigeria Into Maghreb And Habasha By 2020 / Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) / Breaking News! EU Gives NOD To Biafran Referendum!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.