Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY (102233 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2015
Does anyone know or hv an idea hw d nomination by fsb will b carried out cos I doubt they would ready all 1000+ forms?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 10:50am On Dec 13, 2015
Dongreat:
Does anyone know or hv an idea hw d nomination by fsb will b carried out cos I doubt they would ready all 1000+ forms?

The much I know is that they grade applicants by the score earned during the interview and qualified applicants would be contacted
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 10:59am On Dec 13, 2015
ProudOlodo:

The much I know is that they grade applicants by the score earned during the interview and qualified applicants would be contacted
I thought as much man. Well optimism is man best friend now
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Pinkcandy55: 5:52am On Dec 15, 2015
Please, have they contacted anybody?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by jkp: 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
It is well
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by DMainMan: 3:08am On Dec 16, 2015
For those interested

APPLY FOR FULL MSC MSC COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP IN AFRICA & ASIA COUNTRIES

https://www.nairaland.com/2804285/apply-2016-msc-commonwealth-scholarship#41043580

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pinkcandy55:
Please, have they contacted anybody?

jkp:
It is well

It's less than a day to the nomination deadline. I felt we shld be hearing news of nomination already. Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
DMainMan:

For those interested

APPLY FOR FULL MSC MSC COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP IN AFRICA & ASIA COUNTRIES

https://www.nairaland.com/2804285/apply-2016-msc-commonwealth-scholarship#41043580

Thanks bruv
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by marqueetim(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2015
Any news guys. This suspense no make sense.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2015
Lool. Guys relax oh. Fsb abeg release results. If not this week, definitely before christmas, so let's relax and take our mind off it.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
Dongreat:
Lool. Guys relax oh. Fsb abeg release results. If not this week, definitely before christmas, so let's relax and take our mind off it.

Hahaha. Today is 17th and should be the last day for nominations. I think most other countries even conduct their nomination exercise earlier than us. I won't be surprised if FSB nominations have been done and quietly sent already. Just my take
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
ProudOlodo:

Hahaha. Today is 17th and should be the last day for nominations. I think most other countries even conduct their nomination exercise earlier than us. I won't be surprised if FSB nominations have been done and quietly sent already. Just my take

Well it's possible, afterall in Nigeria the impossible is very possible said corruption. But I am sure they won't on a large scale, mayb 30% of the nominations. From last year I saw it was 20th they released results.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
Dongreat:

Well it's possible, afterall in Nigeria the impossible is very possible said corruption. But I am sure they won't on a large scale, mayb 30% of the nominations. From last year I saw it was 20th they released results.

Okay then. Let's just keep our fingers crossed. I'll keep mine loosely crossed smiley
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by excellentobanz(m): 4:44am On Dec 18, 2015
They have just sent 'sorry message' I did not attend interview...so,guys,check your mail.Good morning! and share your success story!
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by marqueetim(m): 6:18am On Dec 18, 2015
Its an automatic message. Had similar experience before the nomination mail. The Good news will probably still come your way.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 7:00am On Dec 18, 2015
marqueetim:
Its an automatic message. Had similar experience before the nomination mail. The Good news will probably still come your way.

Congrats. I just got the regret mail too
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by marqueetim(m): 7:11am On Dec 18, 2015
Didnt say I have gotten it o
ProudOlodo:

Congrats. I just got the regret mail too
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2015
I also got the regret mail.
All is well that ends well.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 7:36am On Dec 18, 2015
Guys it's an automated mail from commonwealth. Evry1 got it. Another will be sent by FSB. That is the one u would knw if successful or not. So I say hope grin

3 Likes

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 8:00am On Dec 18, 2015
marqueetim:
Didnt say I have gotten it o

Lol. Okay. But I might be a Godsent prophet, you know wink You'll owe me some offering when it comes to pass
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by marqueetim(m): 8:04am On Dec 18, 2015
abi nau. lets see hw it goes..
ProudOlodo:

Lol. Okay. But I might be a Godsent prophet, you know wink You'll owe me some offering when it comes to pass
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by osinachifestus(m): 8:19am On Dec 18, 2015
Got A regret mail too!
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Jummaima(f): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2015
Regret mail received too...
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by krie00707: 8:44am On Dec 18, 2015
The regret mail is automated to remove the people that didn't attend the interview but completed the application successfully.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by daywalker12911(m): 8:48am On Dec 18, 2015
What kind of nonsense automated email is that? sad undecided
If the sole purpose of sending a blanket regret mail is to increase our blood pressure, the CSC has certainly succeeded. cry
I really would like to know WHY the CSC sends these regret mails ahead of release of successful candidates by the FSB though
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 8:53am On Dec 18, 2015
krie00707:
The regret mail is automated to remove the people that didn't attend the interview but completed the application successfully.

Not true. It was sent to all Nigerians that completed the eas form. Reasons cos at this moment, fsb has not yet sent any name to commonwealth. Results will be out next week.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by marqueetim(m): 9:00am On Dec 18, 2015
Just to clarify, FSB does not uses the online portal for nomination so everyone will receive the top level regret mail. FSB uses hardcopy pathway for nomination. They submit the EAS form and other details manually for those nominated.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by jc2xl(m): 9:15am On Dec 18, 2015
Its so funny that some people here talk with authority, as if they work with FSB or even CSS. See, its all political and the earlier you realise the better. I left the interview venue after all the stress of accreditation because one of the interviewers was busy collecting some selected people's contacts, I begged him to collect mine but he blatantly refused. I still pray for all of you guys here. I hope you guys applied to Chevening because it is more transparent and you have nothing to do with Nigeria. Thank you and God bless.

4 Likes

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 18, 2015
got the same mail, i checked the EAS website i cant find my application there again. i hope all is well.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 11:29am On Dec 18, 2015
tboyinter:
got the same mail, i checked the EAS website i cant find my application there again. i hope all is well.

I was once told by the CSC guys that when due, they remove all applications in preparation for the next session of applications. I guess that's what happened. I haven't checked mine to see if it's still there though.

daywalker12911:
What kind of nonsense automated email is that? sad undecided
If the sole purpose of sending a blanket regret mail is to increase our blood pressure, the CSC has certainly succeeded. cry
I really would like to know WHY the CSC sends these regret mails ahead of release of successful candidates by the FSB though

Guy you're funny ehn. Let the gospel mail meet your blood pressure in good state o cheesy
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
Who among us here was asked to send their transcript?

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by krie00707: 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
None yet unless some people are not talking anymore

Dongreat:
Who among us here was asked to send their transcript?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / First Bank Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.