Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,662 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY (102266 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
jc2xl:
Its so funny that some people here talk with authority, as if they work with FSB or even CSS. See, its all political and the earlier you realise the better. I left the interview venue after all the stress of accreditation because one of the interviewers was busy collecting some selected people's contacts, I begged him to collect mine but he blatantly refused. I still pray for all of you guys here. I hope you guys applied to Chevening because it is more transparent and you have nothing to do with Nigeria. Thank you and God bless.
Hmm. I overheard an interviewer calling on applicants from a state in North Central Nigeria. I enquired from him and he said that they just wanted to assist them with accommodation. God day watch with 3HD glasses.

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Daninya11:
Hmm. I overheard an interviewer calling on applicants from a state in North Central Nigeria. I enquired from him and he said that they just wanted to assist them with accommodation. God day watch with 3HD glasses.

Fsb has everything to lose if they play politics. 2010 was a year of political nomination and guess what, CSC withdrew 9 out of 18 candidate that won as a result of lack of adequate documents lk English req and genuine offer letters. Fsb lost and the slots were allocated to other countries. I have frnds dat won it since 2011 till date, all no connection. Yes sm ppls use connection but not in a large scale cos finally, award is done by a panel of impartial british scholarship board. So if u hv a good Dev. Potential course, req docs and God grace, u will b nominated.

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by lazfada: 9:22am On Dec 19, 2015
I also received the "we regret to inform you email". I initially became downcast after receiving the email but after reading posts here I realised I am in good company. I say congratulations to us all.

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Berbatee1(m): 10:46am On Dec 19, 2015
I receive an unsuccessful and sorry email also.
I wonder who dey have chosen because everyone admitted dey receive unsuccessful mail.

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Psychostevens: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
Any positive news yet?

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by floxybba6: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
Successful email... grin

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by osinachifestus(m): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
floxybba6:
Successful email... grin

WOW!!! Congrats! When did you get the mail?

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
floxybba6:
Successful email... grin
Congratulations! smiley
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
floxybba6:
Successful email... grin
Congratulations! smiley
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by OtungF: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
floxybba6:
Successful email... grin
Wow, congrats, wat region are u 4rm & do u know if they are sending unsuccessful mails to pple?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
I can't believe you guys are actually falling for that Floxxybba6's lie. He's obviously fibbing. The guy wan give una heart attack.
They've not released the list of successful candidates yet.

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
floxybba6:
Successful email... grin
Floxy, is it true or really a joke?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by osinachifestus(m): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
GrammarNazi:
I can't believe you guys are actually falling for that Floxxybba6's lie. He's obviously fibbing. The guy wan give una heart attack.

You may be right, but that should be too childish an act.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
osinachifestus:

You may be right, but that should be too childish an act.

Nairaland hasn't exactly been known to be a forum where only adults share ideas you know!

Any child (in age and/or mentality) with a smartphone can come here to display their foolishness. sad

4 Likes

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by shekwoyeye: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2015
GrammarNazi:
Is there any time frame for the release of successful candidates?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by shekwoyeye: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2015
jkp:
It is well
Yes. All things happen for good!!
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by 29Ade07: 7:01am On Dec 24, 2015
Hi guys,
Is it true that nobody was contacted or are we just being evasive. Let us know.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by 29Ade07: 7:02am On Dec 24, 2015
Hi guys,
Is it true that nobody was contacted or are we just being evasive. Let us know. I believe they should have sent out the list though.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by OtungF: 7:46am On Dec 24, 2015
29Ade07:
Hi guys,
Is it true that nobody was contacted or are we just being evasive. Let us know. I believe they should have sent out the list though.
Same question on my mind, any news, is d list out or av successful candidates been contacted? Som1 say sth
@ GrammarNazi, any news?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by OkoyeA1(m): 10:32am On Dec 24, 2015
Berbatee1:
I receive an unsuccessful and sorry email also.
I wonder who dey have chosen because everyone admitted dey receive unsuccessful mail.
. Brotherly, please can you help me with a detailed process of applying. I got confused with The FSB inclusion...Thanks
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
OtungF:

Same question on my mind, any news, is d list out or av successful candidates been contacted? Som1 say sth
@ GrammarNazi, any news?

Lol
Nothing yet guys. To the best of my knowledge, nobody has been confirmed yet; there's no reason to be evasive about it.

We expect response before year end.
Let not your heart be troubled cheesy
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
GrammarNazi:

Lol
Nothing yet guys. To the best of my knowledge, nobody has been confirmed yet; there's no reason to be evasive about it.

We expect response before year end.
Let not your heart be troubled cheesy

With this your confidence, it's like you left one eye and one ear behind in FSB cheesy Thank for the updates sha. What choice do we have than wait?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by davide470(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
Meanwhile you guys, The Job/Vacancies awards are ongoing.

Kindly go here: Job/Vacancies Awards 2015
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
Was banned so couldn't type this earlier. I called fsb and they told me that nomination has been sent to CSC. Successful peep have been contacted as well, so I guess the un-success mail many got from CSC was their regret mail. God help us cos everyone I knw both phd & Msc got regret mail. Which way Nigeria.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
Dongreat:
Was banned so couldn't type this earlier. I called fsb and they told me that nomination has been sent to CSC. Successful peep have been contacted as well, so I guess the un-success mail many got from CSC was their regret mail. God help us cos everyone I knw both phd & Msc got regret mail. Which way Nigeria.

Well, such is life. We win some, we lose some. We just won't quit until we get our winning day. Thanks for the info. Wish us all a greater 2016. Cheers!
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
ProudOlodo:

Well, such is life. We win some, we lose some. We just won't quit until we get our winning day. Thanks for the info. Wish us all a greater 2016. Cheers!

Yeah u are right man, no giving up. But the nepotism is too much and won't change in any time soon, I guess. I have decided to apply for foreign scholarships that involve my applications handled by foreign panels.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Ebenezer9(m): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2015
Dongreat:

Yeah u are right man, no giving up. But the nepotism is too much and won't change in any time soon, I guess. I have decided to apply for foreign scholarships that involve my applications handled by foreign panels.

please, which scholarship is dat?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2015
Ebenezer9:

please, which scholarship is dat?

Will simply search for any international scholarship online using Google or bing and if I find as well as meet the criteria I will definitely apply.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by afebken: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2015
... and is there any successful peep in the house here?
Dongreat:
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2015
afebken:
... and is there any successful peep in the house here?

If there was, I probably think he/she will share the good news. From my opinion, NO
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by afebken: 10:32am On Dec 28, 2015
That is what I expected, but no one seems to be bold enough about their success
Dongreat:

If there was, I probably think he/she will share the good news. From my opinion, NO
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2015
afebken:
That is what I expected, but no one seems to be bold enough about their success

Well goodluck to both successful and un-successful. Life goes on bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / First Bank Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.