Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY (102131 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 09, 2015
Drkul:

Hello, just click on the shared scholarship, you should see applicant common wealth shared, click on it and then scroll down where you will see EAS, you register and select shared scholarship, then select your chosen school and. Start your reg. Hope I helped. You can mail me on NL if you still confused.
thnks
National nominating agencies – this is the main route of application. Click here for a list of national nominating agencies, with contact details
Selected universities/university bodies, which can nominate their own academic staff. Click here for a list of nominating universities/university bodies
Selected non-governmental organisations and charitable bodies
i only applied to the uk universities,, waiting approval. But according to them i hav to apply tru the above 3 places. how is it possible.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Drkul(f): 9:19am On Nov 09, 2015
chayomastic:
thnks
National nominating agencies – this is the main route of application. Click here for a list of national nominating agencies, with contact details
Selected universities/university bodies, which can nominate their own academic staff. Click here for a list of nominating universities/university bodies
Selected non-governmental organisations and charitable bodies
i only applied to the uk universities,, waiting approval. But according to them i hav to apply tru the above 3 places. how is it possible.
That's FSB. Select Commonwealth wealth shared to bring out list of the Nominating Universities. Or is it FSB you applying for?

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2015
Drkul:

Hello, just click on the shared scholarship, you should see applicant common wealth shared, click on it and then scroll down where you will see EAS, you register and select shared scholarship, then select your chosen school and. Start your reg. Hope I helped. You can mail me on NL if you still confused.
that means my nominating should be my university. and i know my university already have spots for their lecturers. what do i do
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Drkul(f): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2015
chayomastic:
that means my nominating should be my university. and i know my university already have spots for their lecturers. what do i do
No dear, that of commonwealth shared, its only the UK universities that does the nominating. So its your chosen UK school that can nominate you

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 09, 2015
[quote author=Drkul post=39832176]
No dear, that of commonwealth shared, its only the UK universities that does the nominating. So its your chosen UK school that can nominate you[/quotei cant find the shared. pls can i get a link....cuz am confused
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Drkul(f): 9:59am On Nov 09, 2015
[quote author=chayomastic post=39832400][/quote]
Ok. http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/eas/applicants/shared-scholarships/

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
chayomastic:

[quote author=chayomastic post=39832400][/quote]

You may not be able to access the EAS for Commonwealth Shared scholarship for now. It is temporarily closed until Nov 19th. Application through nominating agencies in ur home country (FSB and 9ja unis) is a different scholarship from the Shared scholarship. You may use the time before Nov 19th to go thru d list of UK universities participating in the Shared Scholarship to see if ur uni and the course u applied for are there. Check the prospectus too
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by MaZee1: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
hello everyone, pls i'm confused on how to submit the application form to federal scholarship board, and on the page i was told the deadline line november 19th, 2015. how can i submit the form please to federal scholarship board please ?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
MaZee1:
hello everyone, pls i'm confused on how to submit the application form to federal scholarship board, and on the page i was told the deadline line november 19th, 2015. how can i submit the form please to federal scholarship board please ?

Once u're done filling out all the sections of the application to ur satisfaction, the last part is submit. Click the submit button and ur application will be sent to FSB. U can rest ur legs after that and wait for their call for interview. Shikena
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
ProudOlodo:

You may not be able to access the EAS for Commonwealth Shared scholarship for now. It is temporarily closed until Nov 19th. Application through nominating agencies in ur home country (FSB and 9ja unis) is a different scholarship from the Shared scholarship. You may use the time before Nov 19th to go thru d list of UK universities participating in the Shared Scholarship to see if ur uni and the course u applied for are there. Check the prospectus too
thanks
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
chayomastic:
thanks
just trying to register. do i have to take an english test with toefl or any other educational body, cuz the universities are asking for english language qualifications
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
chayomastic:
just trying to register. do i have to take an english test with toefl or any other educational body, cuz the universities are asking for english language qualifications

I assume u mean u're just applying to ur university of choice. Different UK uni have english language requirements. Some will only accept english tests like TOEFL, IELTS, etc. Some other ones accept WAEC or proof that u were taught in english during ur degree. Some schools have different requirements depending on the programme. Check the specific requirements for the course u want and u'll know what they want.

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
ProudOlodo:

I assume u mean u're just applying to ur university of choice. Different UK uni have english language requirements. Some will only accept english tests like TOEFL, IELTS, etc. Some other ones accept WAEC or proof that u were taught in english during ur degree. Some schools have different requirements depending on the programme. Check the specific requirements for the course u want and u'll know what they want.
ok.fnks
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by osinachifestus(m): 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
GrammarNazi:

You don't need to submit anything to the Federal Scholarship Board. As soon as you submit your application on the EAS, a copy of your automatically sent to the FSB. You'll only need to go with hard copies of your application and supporting documents when invited for the interview.
Cheers!!!

Thanks GrammarNazi!
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dan2j(m): 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
pls sirs/mas,
can i add my undergraduate research project as a publication i have made before?
or is the publication space for bigger projects?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
If it is published in any international journal, why not, add it. But if not pls don't bother to
Dan2j:
pls sirs/mas,
can i add my undergraduate research project as a publication i have made before?
or is the publication space for bigger projects?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dan2j(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dongreat:
If it is published in any international journal, why not, add it. But if not pls don't bother to
Thanks a lot for this info..pls, one last question. I have applied to kingston, london and manchester but kingston insist my application will not be processed until I send them my passport number and a scan copy of d passport..I taught commonwealth will provide passport for applicants. Do we have to sort that individually?
Thanks
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Commonwealth won't man. Infact ur hv to Upload ur passport page during application as well. So I suggest u get an int passport asap. U can in a day for premium. And If I knw UK uni well, which I do, u app will never b processed.
Dan2j:

Thanks a lot for this info..pls, one last question. I have applied to kingston, london and manchester but kingston insist my application will not be processed until I send them my passport number and a scan copy of d passport..I taught commonwealth will provide passport for applicants. Do we have to sort that individually?
Thanks
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by 29Ade07: 8:33am On Nov 11, 2015
DMainMan:
APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY

http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/scholarships-developing-cw/

Deadline: November 19, 2015.

Can somebody help me with this.

Hello,
To all the aspiring scholars in the house I wish you all God's favour.

I want anybody to please let me know when the CSC USUALLY RELEASE THE FINAL LIST OF SUCCESFUL SCHOLARS YEARLY.

THIS IS OF COURSE AFTER FSB HAS NOMINATED AND SENT THE LIST TO CSC.

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by izutex007(m): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2015
hello peeps

how does one go about his/her academic transcript or can it be left pending during the application ?

TREAT AS URGENT PLS
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 10:45am On Nov 11, 2015
izutex007:
hello peeps

how does one go about his/her academic transcript or can it be left pending during the application ?

TREAT AS URGENT PLS

You obtain ur transcript from ur university and upload it. I doubt u can submit without attaching a transcript, didn't try it tho. But even if u can, I dnt think twill be a wise thing to do. Try get the transcript. But if it comes to making a choice between submitting without transcript and not submitting at all, I wld rather go for d former smiley

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by izutex007(m): 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
ProudOlodo:

You obtain ur transcript from ur university and upload it. I doubt u can submit without attaching a transcript, didn't try it tho. But even if u can, I dnt think twill be a wise thing to do. Try get the transcript. But if it comes to making a choice between submitting without transcript and not submitting at all, I wld rather go for d former smiley

thanks bro. I appreciate your inputs.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Honeeydrop: 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hello nairalanders...is anyone aware if any date has being scheduled for the Commonwealth scholarship interview by the fsb
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hello, please I just graduated with a first class in biochemistry uniben and have not gone for Nysc. How do I apply?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by lantessy(m): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nony1:
Hello, please I just graduated with a first class in biochemistry uniben and have not gone for Nysc. How do I apply?
Go to the csc website to apply, or follow the link on the first page. But, I doubt if you can apply for it now... And next time, mentioning your class of degree is not necessary.

5 Likes

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by CarterIV: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
LOL, hin go soon see bashing, if nt on this thread ...another
lantessy:

Go to the csc website to apply, or follow the link on the first page. But, I doubt if you can apply for it now... And next time, mentioning your class of degree is not necessary.
Like nw, he/she go nid dy proof read before posting...

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
lantessy:

If for FSB, he/she will surely need d NYSC cert 4 d interview. But if for Shared, no wahala.

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Pls somebody should answer this important que. Pls

author=Honeeydrop post=40045357]Hello nairalanders...is anyone aware if any date has being scheduled for the Commonwealth scholarship interview by the fsb

[/quote]
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Very big congrate man smiley. I advice u apply next year for the CSC after Ur service but if Ur choosen course is available for the shared scholarship, pls apply. Fsb need nysc for clearance. Next time, if appropriate state ur class of degree cos u never know where help come from as u might be contacted by u destiny helper. If anyone really love God & themselves, they wod be happy for u.
Nony1:

2 Likes

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dongreat:
Very big congrate man smiley. I advice u apply next year for the CSC after Ur service but if Ur choosen course is available for the shared scholarship, pls apply. Fsb need nysc for clearance. Next time, if appropriate state ur class of degree cos u never know where help come from as u might be contacted by u destiny helper. If anyone really love God & themselves, they wod be happy for u.

Thank you very much dear and God bless u.

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=lantessy post=40049676]
Go to the csc website to apply, or follow the link on the first page. But, I doubt if you can apply for it now... And next time, mentioning your class of degree is not necessary. [/quote

I appreciate. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.