Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness (1858 Views)

Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex / Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation / Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by Islie: 9:10am On Aug 17, 2015
By Bartholomew Madukwe
An Igando Customary Court in Lagos will today continue further hearing on a petition filed by a 57-year-old man, Joe Ubigho, seeking dissolution of his marriage of 19 years over alleged laziness of his wife, Rita, aged 45.

The petitioner told the court that his wife was too lazy and had left everything in the house to maids to do.
He said: “It was owing to such laziness that I was forced to take our children to a boarding school for proper care.”
The petitioner begged the court to dissolve the union, saying he was tired of the marriage and was no more in love with his wife.
Reacting to the allegation, Rita, a mother of three, said it was her husband who chased her out of the house, threatening to pour acid on her if she refused to leave.
She promised to take good care of her husband and children and urged the court not to dissolve the marriage, saying she was still in love.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/man-seeks-dissolution-of-19-yr-marriage-over-wifes-laziness/

lalasticlala
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by Islie: 9:12am On Aug 17, 2015
The petitioner told the court that his wife was too lazy and had left everything in the house to maids to do.

The house maid is now the new wife.....

She has being displaced from her wiffy status by a better person
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by deadZONE: 9:12am On Aug 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by FruityLass: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2015
That happens when you marry a woman only because of beauty undecided

Carry your cross, man.
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2015
The rate at which men divorce their wives for foolish reasons is quite alarming!

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by DuchessLily(f): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2015
Dissolving marriage because of laziness? See story! anoda woman has entered the equation jare..

If u want to solve her laziness, send the house girl away.. Let ur wife take care of the home and kids alone

2 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by edwife(f): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2015
So you accommodated her laziness for 19 years and all of a sudden you are tired. undecided

Foolish excuse.....

2 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by ijustdey: 9:31am On Aug 17, 2015
Reacting to the allegation, Rita, a mother of three, said it was her husband who chased her out of the house, threatening to pour acid on her if she refused to leave.

What is wrong with some people threatened their loved ones of bodily harm with acids
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2015
I'll sue my babe very soon

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2015
ok
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by mutter(f): 9:57am On Aug 17, 2015
Laziness is a serious issue in marriage.
A woman that is lazy cannot be a good mother. She cannot raise her children properly. She simply cannot equip them with the qualities they need later on in life.
She will raise children that can themselves not run a home and these children will also have issues later.
She also cannot fulfil her duties as a wife.
So what exactly is she bringing into the marriage?
Actually nothing. This shortcomming is accute and ever present.
Once househelps notice that you can`t do anything yourself, they also just do what they want. Because if you can´t do it you also can`t control it.
What is a woman that does not have control of her home. When a man has to come home and take care or control of everything.

2 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by mrcasanova1(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
The rate at which men divorce their wives for foolish reasons is quite alarming!
What looks ''foolish'' to you, might not look so for others...
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by mrcasanova1(m): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2015
When a man sends his children away to boarding school ''to get proper care''... The laziness of that woman must be on an un-heard-of level!
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by cococandy(f): 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
after 19 yrs he now knows she's lazy.

These people should stop lying when they want to get new babe.

2 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
edwife:
So you accommodated her laziness for 19 years and all of a sudden you are tired. undecided

Foolish excuse.....

I think one of the maids has taken over, she dey cook better soup wey dey tear head.... plus other things she does to the head grin grin
See why I told you guys to do the chores yourself...
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by edwife(f): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
njokusboy:

I think one of the maids has taken over, she dey cook better soup wey dey tear head.... plus other things she does to the head grin grin
See why I told you guys to do the chores yourself...

Lol,you sef you don't try at all.

But it's foolish for the woman to still behave this way after so many years.
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by SAMBARRY: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
cococandy:
after 19 yrs he now knows she's lazy.

These people should stop lying when they want to get new babe.
some wives need to sue their husband of watching too much super sports grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by SAMBARRY: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
edwife:

Lol,you sef you don't try at all.

But it's foolish for the woman to still behave this way after so many years.
and as for your get ready. grin

I will soon sue your a55 to court because mredwifeosband has been arrested for 3years by nl police men and you didn't even make attempt or concern to bail or plead on behalf of mredwifeosband. You are just doing anything you like, dey waka kurukere in and out of nl. Kontinu cool
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by SAMBARRY: 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
Meanwhile for the records

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by cococandy(f): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
some wives need to sue their husband of watching too much super sports grin cheesy grin cheesy

Lol
Na that time story go change.

Why must she divorce him for silly reasons?

Some people are not serious with marriage sha. Whatever rocks their boat
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by SAMBARRY: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
cococandy:

Lol
Na that time story go change.

Why must she divorce him for silly reasons?

Some people are not serious with marriage sha. Whatever rocks their boat
before I'm tagged lazy food is ready I make una con chop. Ngwanu kokokandy pass the serving spoon by the right and come with your plate however plantain is not yet ready o cool

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by cococandy(f): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
before I'm tagged lazy food is ready I make una con chop. Ngwanu kokokandy pass the serving spoon by the right and come with your plate however plantain is not yet ready o cool

Pls if it's a joke, stop it.
Don't be tempting me anyhow. You'll see me there now.

Is that stew spicy? Did you make it yourself?
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by SAMBARRY: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
cococandy:

Pls if it's a joke, stop it.
Don't be tempting me anyhow. You'll see me there now.

Is that stew spicy? Did you make it yourself?
yez of coz . Unfortunately I'll be eating supper at after 9 because of lagos traffic. Just got home and quickly fixed that since after 7pm
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by streetsoldier1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:

You rather fit into description u're trying to give, did the wife in anyway argue that she's not lazy? Address the real issue and stop acting like a nursery pupil
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by edwife(f): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
and as for your get ready. grin

I will soon sue your a55 to court because mredwifeosband has been arrested for 3years by nl police men and you didn't even make attempt or concern to bail or plead on behalf of mredwifeosband. You are just doing anything you like, dey waka kurukere in and out of nl. Kontinu cool

Edwife does not look for trouble,so he should carry his cross alone. grin
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by SAMBARRY: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
edwife:

Edwife does not look for trouble,so he should carry his cross alone. grin
so it's like that now abi? grin

my lace and food will judge you grin
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by Joy1706(f): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
mutter:
A woman that is lazy cannot be a good mother. She cannot raise her children properly. She simply cannot equip them with the qualities they need later on in life.
She will raise children that can themselves not run a home and these children will also have issues later.
Once househelps notice that you can`t do anything yourself, they also just do what they want. Because if you can´t do it you also can`t control it.
What is a woman that does not have control of her home. When a man has to come home and take care or control of everything.

Has anyone ever told you you're so annoying

3 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by KanwuliaJara: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nigerian marriages NA WAH-WAH!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by snakebeat: 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
Joy1706:

Has anyone ever told you you're so annoying
Sharrraaap!!!!
She is so annoying to u just because she is saying the truth? Show me what is annoying about her post? Can u see how silly u're? So u think laziness is a good thing? May God exorcise every spirit of laziness from u....
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by snakebeat: 12:00am On Aug 19, 2015
mutter:

This is nice! it shows we still have some honest & hard working women... kiss
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 19-yr Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness by snakebeat: 12:06am On Aug 19, 2015
edwife:

Foolish excuse.....
@bolded, I don't think so. There is a limit to what he can tolerate, I think the man has gotten to his limit.
19yrs! the man never try?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Feel As The Only Child Of My Parents. / I Broke Up With My Girl / Advice Needed: I Cant Lose The Love Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.