Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Photo Of President Buhari Watching The News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Buhari Watching The News (1276 Views)

President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of President Buhari Watching The News by Harbdulrasaq(m): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Watching The News by powerfulsettingz: 11:03am On Aug 17, 2015
Baba won enter TV?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Watching The News by Chubhie: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2015
His sitting position will likely put a strain on him in the long run.
I heard Mr President doesn't joke with his radio.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Watching The News by seunmsg(m): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2015
No aides can feed him with fake news as he is already aware of what's happening in the country. A good sign that he won't be caged by the usual hypocritical aides and praise singers.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Watching The News by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2015
Thank God he is not watching AIT or NTA. These two stations are a disgrace to humanity. May God forgive dokpesi
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Watching The News by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2015
seunmsg:
No aides can feed him with fake news as he is already aware of what's happening in the country. A good sign that he won't be caged by the usual hypocritical aides and praise singers.
You are right. I believe ex president Jonathan never watched our local news media stations. He must probably have watched national geographic channel, discovery channel or animal planet throughout his stay in aso-rock.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Watching The News by poshstore: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2015
Channels TV is highly professional and objective in their analysis.Best TV station in Nigeria.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Watching The News by 175(m): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2015
seunmsg:

You are too quick to praise-singing. Guy Calm down cos I go tear you hot slap soon!! l!
Just watch as your default mind will tag me a wailer lol
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Watching The News by seunmsg(m): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
You are right. I believe ex president Jonathan never watched our local news media stations. He must probably have watched national geographic channel, discovery channel or animal planet throughout his stay in aso-rock.

He probably never watched anything at all. If it took the intervention of prof. Wole Soyinka to brought to his notice the controversy over the phone call with the Moroccan King when the news was already everywhere, then believe me, he only listens to what he is told by aides and that's why he was such a clueless president who was caged by his aides.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Watching The News by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2015
He is watching tv,and so what's the big deal.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Watching The News by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2015
seunmsg:

He probably never watched anything at all. If it took the intervention of prof. Wole Soyinka to brought to his notice the controversy over the phone call with the Moroccan King when the news was already everywhere, then believe me, he only listens to what he is told by aides and that's why he was such a clueless president who was caged by his aides.
true that.... Anyway I'm very glad he lost the election.. He can try again in 2019 under PDP, that's if the party is still kicking by that time.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Watching The News by IVORY2009(m): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is an old picture, during the last election period.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Watching The News by cosmatika(m): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
Why is he keeping his face lyk someone messed in the background?

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari A Terrorist? / Military Operational Pictures Of Chief Visit To Frontlines / Who Is The Best Governor In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.