Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) (11039 Views)

Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) / Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) / Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by HzRF(m): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Lmao! Is that his son with carribean prostitutes. A thought they are Islamic Fula-yorubas. So where is the Sharia tenets they are clamouring. While poor families of aresa, superstar1, coolitempa, azzima,rilwayne001, fulanimafia, ibnsultan, passingshot,midolian have sharia forced down their throats, The Elite childen of the Emirates are inserting their di.cks into fresh carribean toto with taxpayers money. lmao!
U just hit some very raw nerves with that factual punchlines beremx should be included

1 Like

Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by oyindare(m): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
alfred5:

Then Lagos state need help too.. What do you think?
u are so right. ...

1 Like

Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by Chiaka(f): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
is the son a music artist??
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by oyindare(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
alfred5:

Then Lagos state need help too.. What do you think?
u are so right

1 Like

Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by ArodewilliamsT: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
coolitempa:

We re oloshi buruku....thunder fire ur flat.head...... cheesy

E pain my guy. Stop fighting Igbos just concentrate on your illorin leaders who children specialize in banging carribean puccies with the taxes of your Illorin people while you are here angry at the innocent Igbo youngman who just got his Entrepreneurial freedom from Dee Emma in Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by coolitempa(f): 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

E pain my guy. Stop fighting Igbos just concentrate on your illorin leaders who children specialize in banging carribean puccies with the taxes of your Illorin people while you are here angry at the innocent Igbo youngman who just got his Entrepreneurial freedom from Dee Emma in Onitsha.

Dee emma Onitsha is benin...... cheesy and stop being vulgar..... angry angry

1 Like

Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
lexiconkabir:
gov. saraki? and you are in politics forum? you dont know saraki is the senate president?(no offences meant) abdulfatai ahmed is the governor
ok
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by dangerous01(m): 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
kayo80:

Actually, I am planning to relocate to Ilorin next month. I am still trying to gather house rent money...I won't mind if you can be of help.
u better cme and squat with me buh wiil go use ur house rent flex oo
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by tomakint: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
oyindare:
why will u say that ?u can't read abi ? Youth from kwara south are ready for war against saraki family. ..
You are still in one long sleep...zzzzZZzzzzZZZZzzzz.....the sooner you realised he meant business, the better for you. Sooner than you expected, Kwara State shall soon be changed to 'Heritage State' yeye dey smell
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by saliukadri: 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Abegi! I don't believe he will say that kinda thing even if he is planning it sef. Else why is it only here that one can see this write up? I for one do not just believe it, That is all.
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by kayo80(m): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
dangerous01:
u better cme and squat with me buh wiil go use ur house rent flex oo

lol! You stay in a room self contain?
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by Akanbiedu(m): 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Lmao! Is that his son with carribean prostitutes. I thought they are Islamic Fula-yorubas. So where is the Sharia tenets they are clamouring. While poor families of aresa, superstar1, coolitempa, azzima,rilwayne001, fulanimafia, ibnsultan, passingshot,midolian have sharia forced down their throats, The Elite childen of the Emirates are inserting their di.cks into fresh carribean toto with taxpayers money. lmao!

Some of you boys are crazy. Wallahi

1 Like

Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by stevecantrell: 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
yungchief:
SARAKI is high on cow poop
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by oyindare(m): 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
saliukadri:
Abegi! I don't believe he will say that kinda thing even if he is planning it sef. Else why is it only here that one can see this write up? I for one do not just believe it, That is all.
is like u dont know saraki and the people of kwara state....
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by oyindare(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
tomakint:

You are still in one long sleep...zzzzZZzzzzZZZZzzzz.....the sooner you realised he meant business, the better for you. Sooner than you expected, Kwara State shall soon be changed to 'Heritage State' yeye dey smell
lol come down to kwara state and ask any five years old kid who is the governor of the state and if I may ask u what business?Selling of all the lands or what. ? Heritage state abi ?
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by dangerous01(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
kayo80:

lol! You stay in a room self contain?
na 3 bed room flat 3 gra sef
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by oyindare(m): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
coolitempa:

Dee emma Onitsha is benin...... cheesy and stop being yvulgar..... angry angry
abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by oyindare(m): 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
Akanbiedu:

Some of you boys are crazy. Wallahi
abi
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by kayo80(m): 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
dangerous01:
na 3 bed room flat 3 gra sef

Ehen! give me one room na...I go flex u for one week straight every night. Three Big stout and pepper soup every night.
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
There is nothing Kwarans can do,Saraki is too powerful for his son not to be the next Governor,this boy is already getting bowed for by the elderly people in Ilorin,but one thing I like about the boy is that he's a rapper. Saraki is so fetish,only God can stop him from getting whatever he wants. He became senate president successfully by using his fetish power on his co-politicians and you expect his son not to be governor. Only God can stop that,Kwara state is Saraki's property,his spiritual power is too much that no one can dare look into his face.
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
I like this Saraki's son though,he's a real nigga,a rapper and the type of guys I love making friends with. But Kwara state don suffer o,the boy is phucking fly and icey,using Kwarans money to buy not one but 2 versace chains,the same type 2pac and E-40 used to rock,Migos have the same too and 6 Kwaran civil servants just died of starvation because they were owed salaries

1 Like

Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
I would have voted for the boy if his father wasn't a crook like Bukola Saraki
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Noted!
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by oyindare(m): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
iamrealdeji:
There is nothing Kwarans can do,Saraki is too powerful for his son not to be the next Governor,this boy is already getting bowed for by the elderly people in Ilorin,but one thing I like about the boy is that he's a rapper. Saraki is so fetish,only God can stop him from getting whatever he wants. He became senate president successfully by using his fetish power on his co-politicians and you expect his son not to be governor. Only God can stop that,Kwara state is Saraki's property,his spiritual power is too much that no one can dare look into his face.
do u know GOD. ?
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by oyindare(m): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I would have voted for the boy if his father wasn't a crook like Bukola Saraki
me too
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by oyindare(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I like this Saraki's son though,he's a real nigga,a rapper and the type of guys I love making friends with. But Kwara state don suffer o,the boy is phucking fly and icey,using Kwarans money to buy not one but 2 versace chains,the same type 2pac and E-40 used to rock,Migos have the same too and 6 Kwaran civil servants just died of starvation because they were owed salaries
abi my brother. ..no job for youth like us
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by OteDOLLAR(m): 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
D 1st and 2nd pix look like sean tizzle's...Shole shole...Koleeee
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by razfad10(m): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
coolitempa:

We re oloshi buruku....thunder fire ur flat.head...... cheesy
na wa and u b woman
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by razfad10(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

bros shay u wan start that rubbish igbo, yoruba stuff? Use brain abeg.
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by feedthenation(m): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Unfortunately this is the truth.
Saraki the owner of Kwara state have spoken, it's now left to the people of Kwara to decide who they want as their governor.
If this guy should be governor, it will just be an extension of Bukola Saraki's tenure.

But will Tinubu and the APC party in Kwara state approve of this?
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by KMB: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Governordiran
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by redsun(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
I wonder what he raps about? How he lives off the blood of the sufferers with his father's stolen loots.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B / FG To Disband FRSC, Christians Pilgrimage, Hajj Commission, Five Other Agencies / Osinbajo: Why West African Leaders Insist On Civil Rule In Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.