Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside (6179 Views)

Security Aide Of Governor Amosun - "Robot" Killed On His Way Back From Work.PICS / Amaechi, Yahaya Bello Flag Off Dredging Of River Niger Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterway / "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
below are pictures of the snakes killed while dredging the Aba waterside from "Okpu Umuobo" waterfront. the Python measured 6.4ft in length.

Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by INTROVERT(f): 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
lie lie thread....
Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by ladyF(f): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
Omg. This is longer than 6ft.4. I can almost swear that snake is twice my height from the 3rd pix.

But dem for no kill am na, they are going to get extinct soon with the way things are going for these poor snakes. Say NO to animal brutality...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
lie lie thread....

what is the lie in the thread?

3 Likes

Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by tobtap: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
nawa ooo
Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by temitemi1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
See delicious meat grin grin
Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by Ayameze2015(m): 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
I dislike snake's dunno why
Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
ladyF:
Omg. This is longer than 6ft.4. I can almost swear that snake is twice my height from the 3rd pix.

But dem for no kill am na, they are going to get extinct soon with the way things are going for these poor snakes. Say NO to animal brutality...

Only the Python measured 6.4ft not the second snake.
Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by Ramon92: 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
adami94ng:
LOAN OFFER! LOAN OFFER!!! LOAN OFFER!!!
This is to inform the General Pubic that
the Federal government empowerment scheme (FGES)
in conjunction with Nigeria entrepreneur forum (NEF)
and Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
is given out loans for full time business men and woman,
with Low Interest Rates; I urge you to take this chances
to better your lives and help eradicate the problems of unemployment.
Interested Persons should contact us via

Name: Mrs. BLESSING Adami
Phone: 0703229133 2
Email: Sterlingfundingloanplc@gmail.com
FB Page:www.facebook.com/sterling.fundings

INTEREST
RATE:
In the loan we offer, we do charge 2 to 3% monthly for the loan
depending on the category of loan applied. Note that the loan is of
two section, 100,000 to 2,000,000 attracts 2% interest while 2,000,000
to 5,000,000 attracts 3% interest per month. A Three (3) month
Interest upfront is to be made before Loan approval can be issued in
respect to our Terms and Conditions.
That snake will resurrect and swallow you, then die again, ase Waa. Ole!!

8 Likes

Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by free2ryhme: 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
grin grin
Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by ionsman: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
ladyF:

Dwarf.
Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by 175(m): 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
adami94ng:
LOAN OFFER! LOAN OFFER!!! LOAN OFFER!!! This is to inform the General Pubic that the Federal government empowerment scheme (FGES) in conjunction with Nigeria entrepreneur forum (NEF) and Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is given out loans for full time business men and woman, with Low Interest Rates; I urge you to take this chances to better your lives and help eradicate the problems of unemployment. Interested Persons should contact us via
Name: Mrs. BLESSING Adami Phone: 0703229133 2 Email: Sterlingfundingloanplc@gmail.com FB Page:www.facebook.com/sterling.fundings

INTEREST RATE: In the loan we offer, we do charge 2 to 3% monthly for the loan depending on the category of loan applied. Note that the loan is of two section, 100,000 to 2,000,000 attracts 2% interest while 2,000,000 to 5,000,000 attracts 3% interest per month. A Three (3) month Interest upfront is to be made before Loan approval can be issued in respect to our Terms and Conditions.
MY BROTHER, FLESH AND BLOOD DID NOT REVEAL THIS TO YOU! ITS THE SCAM SPIRIT DISTURBING YOUR LINEAGE THAT DID!

6 Likes

Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by popez: 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
adami94ng:

INTEREST RATE:

You are just an unskilled thief. Better find something better to do with your life before PMB probes the hell out of you. Barawo!

3 Likes

Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by redgem(f): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
ladyF:

Lol.... Stop dreaming joor, wake up
Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by Sijo01(f): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
O'boy, see pepper soup cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by Sijo01(f): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
Date on the 3rd picture is different from 2nd & 3rd pictures... .... .. .. . Op, if they were killed the same day, why the date discrepancy
Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sijo01:
Date on the 3rd picture is different from 2nd & 3rd pictures... .... .. .. . Op, if they were killed the same day, why the date discrepancy

the date on the camera is correct. there is no conflict with dates. All the snakes are killed from the same site but the Python is the most recent.

Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
See meat

1 Like

Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
Okk
Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by Btruth: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
adami94ng:

INTEREST RATE:

"Interest upfront is to be made before loan approval can be issued".....

I don't seem to understand that part? cry
Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by cococandy(f): 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
They went to disturb the snake in its natural habitat.

1 Like

Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by wawaboy1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
adami94ng:

INTEREST RATE:
But oga wats your company name? am interested
Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by Middlefinger1: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
That's d gods of that river.
Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by Vicintonsh(m): 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
Amadioha sister
Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by Emphany: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
adami94ng:

INTEREST RATE:
na Buhari dey cos all this nonsense so,if to say him don dey pay the 5k nah...fnkz for the facebook address,but can you kindly give your house address too. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
poor creature
Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
grin
Ramon92:
Ramon92:
175:

MY BROTHER, FLESH AND BLOOD DID NOT
REVEAL THIS TO YOU! ITS THE SCAM SPIRIT DISTURBING YOUR LINEAGE THAT DID!
popez:

You are just an unskilled thief. Better find something better to do with your life before PMB probes the hell out of you. Barawo!
Emphany:
na Buhari dey cos all this nonsense so,if to say him don dey pay the 5k nah...fnkz for the facebook address,but can you kindly give your house address too. Thank you

Una don finish dis guy aswear

1 Like

Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by fr3do(m): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Why kill the snake?
Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by dangerous01(m): 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
wawaboy1:
But oga wats your company name? am interested
padi me be careful make that guy no scam you

1 Like

Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by blessedvisky(m): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
ladyF:

Omo you short gan oo
Re: Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside by DollyParton1(f): 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
ladyF:

They better go into extinction already. Those morafokas aint welcome on this side of the planet no more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looters’ List: Court Adjourns Dokpesi’s N5bn Suit Against Buhari’s Ministers / For The First Time I Agree With Buhari / Oyo Technically Bankrupt – Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.