Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) (51685 Views)

The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) / The Proposed MKO Abiola International Airport Osogbo, Osun State (Photo) / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Opinedecandid(m): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
Splendid!
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
pansophist:
Is this a primary school? shocked
Yess grin grin grin you wanna enroll??
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by dollyptosh(m): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
They are making a mockery of themselves. Int'l airport for that matter.
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Sarhyd(m): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
Whoever deepen the colour of this picture tried,, if I hear say ilorin airport fine like this?, where I dey pass wella

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Csami(m): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
DickDastardly:
Saraki for president 2019 cool

Na only your family members go vote am abi?

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by youngin(m): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
huh..pix are deceiving
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by MetroBoomin: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
K
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by clintino700(m): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
Looks like a missionary church....
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hello everyone! Today's my BIRTHDAY & I just wanna thank God for my NEW AGE.

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Mainman4: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
op u disapointed me
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by spartanian(m): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
I weep for Nigeria.
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by omogidi234(m): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
Omo, the word is a small place now. Any little thing now you will find it on the net. In the 90s the airport was moribund but thanks to God it looks lively even though the OP did not show us aircraft movement.
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by megamank(m): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
Please call it an airstrip........ If we see an airport we will know

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Aminat508(f): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
Csami:

Na only your family members go vote am abi?
lmao grin grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Missy89(f): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
lol

sure looks like a church
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by ronald4lif(m): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is beautiful. Way more than the useless structure of Enugu so called international airport. I don't know what qualifies the Enugu airport as an international one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by youngin(m): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
huh..pix are deceiving
but it's still better than the ones most of the ones in the states of those ranting

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Rubbish,have you seen a modern airport once....this is crap

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by rman: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is just a small terminal. Nothing beautiful or modern in it. In fact, take away the building and it can as well pass for an ordinary airstrip.

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Bluffly: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
madridguy:
WASH.

Yes. Its high time we move to Architectural beauty and world class. creativity
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by dafuturis(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Op so this is your definition of beauty eeeh!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by klem93(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
thanks
DickDastardly:

An airport

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by lordmayor4(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ashamed of Nigeria big time.... this is worth celebrating as an airport? Lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by misspicy(f): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
My uncle's office Is at d top floor.. .....grin
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by refreshrate: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
madridguy:
WASH.
azz in with all those local soaps used for washing tyre.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by BankManager(m): 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
I think some Nigerians derieve joy in celebrating mediocrity...

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by slap1(m): 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
This one is hairport.
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by bash4us(m): 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
grin
victor2fresh:
'If u call this beautiful then please what should i call dis1

Drawing from Primary 4 reader. grin
victor2fresh:
'If u call this beautiful then please what should i call dis1

Drawing from Primary 4 reader.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by refreshrate: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
omogidi234:
Omo, the word is a small place now. Any little thing now you will find it on the net. In the 90s the airport was moribund but thanks to God it looks lively even though the OP did not show us aircraft movement.

Na only on wednesdays flight dey land for dia.
Today na Monday OP too dey bee.
One flight per week.
Overland
By 3.30pm
On Wednesday
Thas all.
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by mranswer: 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
This pic was taken aftter the renovation of the airport Atm that airport is nothing compared to that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) / 90% Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Has Been Completed, See Images From Various Sites / Angry Citizen Blasts Immigration Officials In Lagos Airport For Bribery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.