Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) (51677 Views)

The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) / The Proposed MKO Abiola International Airport Osogbo, Osun State (Photo) / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Akiika: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
Airport or poultry?
Wow! they have perpetuated mediocrity into your psyche so much so that you regard this as a beautiful airport in year 2015!
Shameful!
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by mudiana(m): 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
victor2fresh:
'If u call this beautiful then please what should i call dis1
God bless u.I tot I was d only one with good eyes.that how they use English term anyhow to praise stupid and ugly jobs.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by oloriooko(m): 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
Have travelled to Ilorin once through that airport and is a wry brief airport I have come across though small cute and hardly busy
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Bollinger(m): 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aminat508:
Quite beautiful...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Onibonoje11/status/633233805214679040

Seriously OP. That phucking eye sore looks like a dilapidated mosque. Which kain tin be this? you wan tell me say you never see airport before?
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by benitwater(m): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
portable
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Treash(m): 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
I live in Ilorin.Near the Airport
Beside the airport
It is not as beautiful as this !!

waoh,me too. I live at Airport, Egbejila road,b4 Cheking point. D place no fine jor.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by solonazzy: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
buygala:
*runs to dictionary to re-check the meaning of 'beautiful' sad

Pishure reminds me of all those archaic laboratory apparatus in my secondary school sad
God bless u...I even wonder if Ppl patronize d airport
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by remirez07(m): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
What has the world gotten too... Some people can not even defined beauty anymore.... Even cocoa house in Ib is more beautiful than this old school building.... Oja Oba in Ado ekiti is more beautiful than this bullshit
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by blahcknproud: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
In 2 years time, that airport will be looking worse that Agofure motor park.... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by miky(m): 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
look like my community college library

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
hw many travellers dey use am
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Belmot(m): 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
klem93:
and they call this an airport? smh
It's a beautiful warehouse. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by damocheezy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
Nice venue for my sister's upcoming wedding...we dont need to make booking for another event centre.
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by afolwalex20(m): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Beside the airport

So what u r seeing here is photoshop
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Abeyjide: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
what is this?was ashamed when i entered the airport.
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by GentleYoung(m): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
abdulahi001:
Just a picture
Very bad mouth
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by meccuno: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
Rome was not built in a day.....appreciate what u have......

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by GentleYoung(m): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
. SHAI! nigerians too get badmouth. hahaha
Very bad mouth

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by redcliff: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
pansophist:
Is this a primary school? shocked

no, it must be one of the lagos mega churches. how can they even classify this as an airport?

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by slimfit1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
It looks like a mere petrol station
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by juman(m): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
It is a small airport.
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by HonorableIzu(m): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Beautiful nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by MadCow1: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Beside the airport

This should be what our Bus Parks should look like not an international airport..

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Damianbrown(m): 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ar u cirios?
buygala:
*runs to dictionary to re-check the meaning of 'beautiful' sad

Pishure reminds me of all those archaic laboratory apparatus in my secondary school sad
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by EndtimeBlessing: 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is 2015, let us vote to stop celebrating beautiful looking buildings. What we need to celebrate is beautiful management of the Nigerian Airspace. What is the plan to make our beautiful buildings productive? I have seen buildings once celebrated in Nigeria become shadow of themselves because there is no management.
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by millionaireman: 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aminat508:
Quite beautiful...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Onibonoje11/status/633233805214679040

OMG, this doesn't look like a Nigeria thing.
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by sage2(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
When will it become operational?
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by flyforall: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Interior nko?
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by otr1(m): 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Bad belle. The Airport is ok for its standard.

For those of you who just pass by and think it's not as beautiful as the one in this picture...how will you know, when you've not even stopped at the gate to take a look, not to talk of taking a flight from there?

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Abdhool(m): 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dis one pass fotoshop o.....na fotohouse grin

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by sulmeza(m): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
refreshrate:

Na only on wednesdays flight dey land for dia.
Today na Monday OP too dey bee.
One flight per week.
Overland
By 3.30pm
On Wednesday
Thas all.
dont say wat u dnt knw.....dia's flight evriday...arrival and departure...i knw dis firsthand.....d airport's not a big one,buh it operates quite ok....
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by refreshrate: 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
sulmeza:
dont say wat u dnt knw.....dia's flight evriday...arrival and departure...i knw dis firsthand.....d airport's not a big one,buh it operates quite ok....

Dey look as you go take fvck up now
which airline(s) land there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

90% Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Has Been Completed, See Images From Various Sites / African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) / A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.