Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,381 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? (1730 Views)

Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. / Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? / Ladies: Would You Go Unclad For 1million Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? by Wasquad(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Transgender is the state of one's gender identity or gender expression not matching one's assigned sex.
The Spate of getting transformed is on d high side. Will you transform for 1 million dollars?

As for me...#RodGang for life!
Re: Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? by Cutehector(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
I love bangin d ladies... Thank u....

2 Likes

Re: Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
M sorry I CNT give up punn*ny for anything grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? by Wasquad(m): 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
Cutehector:
I love bangin d ladies... Thank u....

Sane!
Re: Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? by Wasquad(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
M sorry I CNT give up punn*ny for anything grin grin grin

Sane!
Re: Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? by jamex93(m): 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Did I tell u dat am feed up being a guy

1 Like

Re: Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? by gmacnoms(m): 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
God was not confused cr8in me on dis gender

1 Like

Re: Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? by Jayjay0(m): 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
Well only if the add 999million dollars to it
But that won't stop me from killing pvssys

1 Like

Re: Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
No I wouldn't sha

But I feel like it's easier for men to say 'God Forbid' to this kinda thing cause it's easier to be a man than it is to be a woman. So why would they wanna change when their situation is already ideal

1 Like

Re: Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? by KingTom(m): 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
No I wouldn't sha

But I feel like it's easier for men to say 'God Forbid' to this kinda thing cause it's easier to be a man than it is to be a woman. So why would they wanna change when their situation is already ideal
I don't think so cool
Re: Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
KingTom:

I don't think so cool
Of course you don't grin
Re: Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? by KingTom(m): 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Of course you don't grin
You know why? grin
Re: Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
KingTom:

You know why? grin
Enlighten me grin
Re: Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? by KingTom(m): 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Enlighten me grin
I'll do that slowly

Its 11:40pm in Nigeria, my subscription is running low. I need to get some data but its late I can't get out of my house.....

Woman

Its 11:40m its late and I don't have cash on me. Dials Mumuni!

MUMUNI: Hello

Woman: Hi mumu durling, what's up

MUMUNI: Deepens his voice. I'm good babe

Woman: Moo can you call me back I don't have airtime.

MUMUNI: BEFORE SHE CAN FINISH. DIALS HER.

Woman: Mu you look so dapper on facebook! Fûck! My data's gone I thought we could chat.

MUMUNI: Turned on by the word fúck. No problem I'll be back. Mumuni dashes out like a horse in heat sprinting at 440km/h cursing and abusing people who dare block his way.

Mumuni: Dear its done

Woman: Thanks moo I saw it you're just too cute

MUMUNI: STRIPPED-DOWN EXPECTING STEAMY CHATS. SALIVATES . TYPES HI BOO I'M STILL HERE.

Woman: Hi

MUMUNI: HOPE you're having fun ONLINE

Woman: Yup tnx.

MUMUNI: NOW TOUCHING HIMSELF. SO WHAT'S GOING ON HOW'S your HOUSE.

Woman: 1 hour. Later. K

Mumuni still waits determined!

Do I go on? grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 18, 2015
KingTom:
I'll do that slowly

Its 11:40pm in Nigeria, my subscription is running low. I need to get some data but its late I can't get out of my house.....

Woman

Its 11:40m its late and I don't have cash on me. Dials Mumuni!

MUMUNI: Hello

Woman: Hi mumu durling, what's up

MUMUNI: Deepens his voice. I'm good babe

Woman: Moo can you call me back I don't have airtime.

MUMUNI: BEFORE SHE CAN FINISH. DIALS HER.

Woman: Mu you look so dapper on facebook! Fûck! My data's gone I thought we could chat.

MUMUNI: Turned on by the word fúck. No problem I'll be back. Mumuni dashes out like a horse in heat sprinting at 440km/h cursing and abusing people who dare block his way.

Mumuni: Dear its done

Woman: Thanks moo I saw it you're just too cute

MUMUNI: STRIPPED-DOWN EXPECTING STEAMY CHATS. SALIVATES . TYPES HI BOO I'M STILL HERE.

Woman: Hi

MUMUNI: HOPE you're having fun ONLINE

Woman: Yup tnx.

MUMUNI: NOW TOUCHING HIMSELF. SO WHAT'S GOING ON HOW'S your HOUSE.

Woman: 1 hour. Later. K

Mumuni still waits determined!

Do I go on? grin
Chai. Mumuni ? Odeni never do you ?
I think I understand sir no need to go on grin
Re: Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? by KingTom(m): 12:56am On Aug 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Chai. Mumuni ? Odeni never do you ?
I think I understand sir no need to go on grin
Good. grin
Re: Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? by deniyor: 1:03am On Aug 18, 2015
No, I'm going to make the million anyways.
Re: Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? by Tapout(m): 4:58am On Aug 18, 2015
^^^ see themundecided

u all are shouting "no" with alacrity cos it's not by any means possible that someone would give u 1million dollars just to become a transgender...

1 Like

Re: Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? by Wasquad(m): 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tapout:
^^^ see themundecided

u all are shouting "no" with alacrity cos it's not by any means possible that someone would give u 1million dollars just to become a transgender...

Even if it is....
Re: Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? by Kazmaz(m): 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nothing would make me do dat even for 1Billion pounds ....come to think of it...if d money come sef, no enjoyment.

1 Like

Re: Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? by Gurgle(f): 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
I wont, but that's because Im not interested in being male

I guess if I were, it would be free surgery
Re: Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? by xtervaganza(m): 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
So I get 1 million dollars and some jobless guys will bang the hell out of me with a Lomo bitters?

I think I'll pass
Re: Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Gurgle:
I wont, but that's because Im not interested in being male

I guess if I were, it would be free surgery

Wish U would be a guy. U will make the perfect wing man
Re: Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? by Gurgle(f): 11:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Wish U would be a guy. U will make the perfect wing man

Hahaha I think that's a compliment? Could you explain more, I find that interesting
Re: Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
Gurgle:

Hahaha I think that's a compliment? Could you explain more, I find that interesting

first you have to understand the role of a wingman
a wingman has got his firend's back
And he devises ways to get his friend chics
In Short he is "ride or die' mad loyalty dat kind tin
Y'dig?

(1) (Reply)

This Is Wickedness At Its Peak / Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? / MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.