Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,466 members, 7,836,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Married Ones Here, Please Advice Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Ones Here, Please Advice Me (2347 Views)

''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy / My Girlfriend Versus Her Bestfriend Versus Me: Please Advice Me / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Ones Here, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
charijee:
Goodnight smiley
no make me sin oo OOOOO grin
Re: Married Ones Here, Please Advice Me by charijee(f): 11:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
Seunfan:
no make me sin oo OOOOO grin
Abeg no sin because of me o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Ones Here, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
charijee:
Abeg no sin because of me o cheesy
lolz.. Gud night oo OOOOO grin
Re: Married Ones Here, Please Advice Me by charijee(f): 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
Seunfan:
lolz.. Gud night oo OOOOO grin
Goodnight smiley
Re: Married Ones Here, Please Advice Me by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:36am On Aug 18, 2015
I wont tell long story here because there is no need..

What am saying here is about myself.. manhood is not just straight, it bent. .

Is there any harm?? Am single and never had sex before.. Still wondering, can I be able to locate the G_spot when the time reaches.. Please advice me if you have any valuable infos,, ladies if ur hobby get this kinda stuff, does actually reach that zone. . Go to youtube search the complete sex guide it is a four hours video it will teach you everything you need to know about sex

Married with experience pls advice
Go to youtube search the complete sex guide it is a four hours video it will teach you everything you need to know about sex
Re: Married Ones Here, Please Advice Me by Toks2008(m): 10:56am On Aug 18, 2015
I wont tell long story here because there is no need..

What am saying here is about myself.. manhood is not just straight, it bent. .

Is there any harm?? Am single and never had sex before.. Still wondering, can I be able to locate the G_spot when the time reaches.. Please advice me if you have any valuable infos,, ladies if ur hobby get this kinda stuff, does actually reach that zone. .

Married with experience pls advice

Bent manhood should be an advantage to you.

The g spot has nothing to do with bent penis but the sex position you take.

This also goes for guys with 4inhes dk,the good news is that The location of the center of gravity is typically reported as being about 50 to 80 mm (2 to 3 inch) inside the vagina, on the front wall. For some women, stimulating this area creates a more intense orgasm than clitoral stimulation.

So relax dude, you are perfectly ok. Just make sure you do much of MouthAction which many ladies value more than real penetration.

Remember,fornicating is a sin and unacceptable before GOD so try your best to avoid it.

Good day.
Re: Married Ones Here, Please Advice Me by MsBliss(f): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
valdes00:
OP u don't av to get urself worried over nothing..... mine is bent n I like it, my gf also likes it ....... u jus av to knw how to use it, cos it has many advantage....
PirsureOrIWontBelieveIt.
Re: Married Ones Here, Please Advice Me by valdes00(m): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
MsBliss:
PirsureOrIWontBelieveIt.
huh.... oya PM me
Re: Married Ones Here, Please Advice Me by MsBliss(f): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
valdes00:
huh.... oya PM me
I'd like to see it on this forum .
Re: Married Ones Here, Please Advice Me by valdes00(m): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
MsBliss:
I'd like to see it on this forum .
oya siddon dey wait for am.....
Re: Married Ones Here, Please Advice Me by sekzy99(m): 1:04am On Aug 19, 2015
I need sugar mummy. 08023373302. 2877565C

(1) (2) (Reply)

TOP 10 Attention Seekers Of Romance Section 2015 / Girls, Quit The Make Up Overdose / When You Are A Grown Up Man Still Using The Word 'bae' Lol See (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.