Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

The Story Of The Woman Who Inspired Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Story Of The Woman Who Inspired Me (632 Views)

What Or Who Inspired Your Moniker?? / Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of The Woman Who Inspired Me by Bperfectionist(f): 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
From being bullied and called all sorts of name, this R A R E B R E E D as I'll love to refer to her, was diagnosed of vitiligo at a young age. For an average child that would have been the end of a courageous,beautiful, and talented child's life.
But instead of channelling that anger of not being normal she can created a positive energy..........
Click here to read more>>>>
http://bperfectionist..com/2015/08/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none.html

She definitely would touch you with her story!

Re: The Story Of The Woman Who Inspired Me by afolwalex20(m): 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
Still don't get undecided
Re: The Story Of The Woman Who Inspired Me by Bperfectionist(f): 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
afolwalex20:
Still don't get undecided
She didn't let her disease stop her from achieving her dreams.
Re: The Story Of The Woman Who Inspired Me by afolwalex20(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Bperfectionist:

She didn't let her disease stop her from achieving her dreams.
Oh.. ok

(1) (Reply)

Break Up If Your Partner Shows Any Of These Signs / Corps Member Raped, Murderedin Ibadan Two Weeks To Wedding / Every Woman Should Read These 30 Rules For Godly Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.