Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple (39354 Views)

Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by Priscy01(f): 3:43am On Feb 01, 2018
We love pre-wedding photos, reason, we’d always bring to your table every pre-wedding photos we come across.

Here’s a football inspired pre-wedding photos we stumbled upon.

In one of the photos, the Nigerian couple decided to take the concept of pre-wedding shoots to a new level as they tackled each other in the field.

If I’m to take a guess right now – I’d assume the man to be a Footballer…If not a professional, at least he has shown his love for the sport.

https://torimill.com/2018/02/check-football-inspired-pre-wedding-photoshoot-couple.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by Nobody: 3:48am On Feb 01, 2018
Looks more funny than romantic. tongue

137 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by Colleverage: 3:57am On Feb 01, 2018
cheesy see as the gal dey force e face to fine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by newyorks(m): 4:11am On Feb 01, 2018
and after okeke returned from army where is his boot.who did this to guys...?
Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by dingbang(m): 4:13am On Feb 01, 2018
This is super weird

20 Likes

Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by ClintonEmex: 5:09am On Feb 01, 2018
They look good. The lady is the goalkeeper and the guy striker, the concept of what happens in the other room.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by nwakibe: 5:31am On Feb 01, 2018
A good striker and a good keeper in the bed room. Oga try and score heart trick o or at least a brace. Abeg no score own goal o. But wait o, Why are they not smiling?

7 Likes

Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by mikejj(m): 5:37am On Feb 01, 2018
grin hop they wil go for away matches together

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by pussyeater(m): 5:51am On Feb 01, 2018
I really hope you don't kick you penalty go throw-in grin

5 Likes

Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by ehinmowo: 5:57am On Feb 01, 2018
Terrible concept

5 Likes

Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by phemmyfour: 6:02am On Feb 01, 2018
ClintonEmex:
They look good. The lady is the goalkeeper and the guy striker, the concept of what happens in the other room.
In tekno's voice: Na you dey catch my shot o

In Simi's voice: I go shoot my shot o

3 Likes

Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by Papanwamaikpe: 6:05am On Feb 01, 2018
That lady resemble one olosho I bleeped at redsea Iheokpala last week I visited Aguata for a submit

2 Likes

Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by pussyeater(m): 6:15am On Feb 01, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
That lady resemble one olosho I bleeped at redsea Iheokpala last week I visited Aguata for a submit
Why are you dense? Can't you respect yourself undecided

45 Likes

Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by Papanwamaikpe: 6:49am On Feb 01, 2018
pussyeater:
Why are you dense? Can't you respect yourself undecided
Are you stupid for a living?

10 Likes

Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by MrCuteking(m): 8:16am On Feb 01, 2018
Young guys this days get married easily. Speaking of which, the pictures are so boring.

9 Likes

Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by izuch(m): 8:16am On Feb 01, 2018
What's up with the second picture where the lady is inbetween the dude's legs, which kine wack a55 pose be that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by success1smyn(m): 8:18am On Feb 01, 2018
...they are probably footballers...
Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by MrRhymes101(m): 8:18am On Feb 01, 2018
lol young couple! Y wouldn't they catch fun?The Kinna wedding I love to MC
Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by DidierDrogba: 8:19am On Feb 01, 2018
:Dthe girl go bam
Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by kaycious: 8:20am On Feb 01, 2018
but that girl go catch belle tire

1 Like

Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by OVA200(m): 8:21am On Feb 01, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
If it is not nwaamaikpe it can never be nwaamaikpe, try harder bro.

11 Likes

Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by mrlaw93(m): 8:22am On Feb 01, 2018
They must be from the eastern part of the country.. Piggish in nature grin

1 Like

Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by money121(m): 8:23am On Feb 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by pojophilius(m): 8:23am On Feb 01, 2018
her name na pana,na she dy keep him shot grin grin
Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by akeentech(m): 8:23am On Feb 01, 2018
kaycious:
but that girl go catch belle tire
lol
Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by Damfostopper(m): 8:23am On Feb 01, 2018
clowns
Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by DoTheNeedful: 8:28am On Feb 01, 2018
Nice concept poorly executed. The environment and their appearance is dirty. In short, they look like clowns. grin

7 Likes

Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by ogechukwubliss(f): 8:30am On Feb 01, 2018
Chei !!
Bros, so you went to Aguata for a summit and "sowed" a seed?
Brotherly...

1 Like

Re: Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple by franklingud(m): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2018
Not even a clean carpet grass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) / Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.