Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult (51812 Views)

Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo / Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS / My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by drss(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
petkoffDrake:
truth b told. it is very real. I was victim of such. d truth is it affects me mentally now I hardly chyke a female. it almost feels right in my world that d lady should chyke me. and I prefer older women than ladies. I mean from 28-35 yes of age.

I gat so many experience to share on this cos I was molested and raped by 4 different older ladies and my age then was in d space of 8-10 yrs. they lured me with things like cake, games, sweets e.t.c but one of them always called me sweet names like my handsome , fine boy, cute, e.t.c and anytime she is doing whatever she did with me, I always cry while she puts her hand to cover my mouth. it was painful. but after that, she sometimes takes me out to places like Mr. biggs, Mr. fans e.t.c with the concert from my parents.. she always tell me I.e (afta doing whatever she wants to do to me behind closed doors) that if I tell any body. i wont eat chicken and cake at mr. biggs again. plz....its a very bitter and regrettable experience cos now am battling it hard to even chyke a girl . even though am handsome its difficu for me.
Same with me. I fear this women. When I see them approaching, its like a lion is coming to get me.
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
A friend once mentioned that he gave his maid a head from age 5 to 12 years old. She indulged him in oral sec for 7 years of his life.

As a matured guy today,he says that's he's most interesting act but the memories never seem to fade.

Yes,true...Boys are victims of child molestation.

Please watch out for your maids, cousins,siblings and even perverted wives who were once cold blooded lesbians, akeep them on you radar.The world is filthier than you can imagine.

A word is enough for the wise!!
Pleas

2 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by sunayo(m): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
izeeqpotter:
I was a victim, age 7 by the time

I was also a victim at 8. Mine was a cousin. It happened inside a drum at our back yard in the village. Saw her last year when we went to the village for burial after 23 years.

I was also molested by males at about the same time. Village immorality is worse to the city. Speaking from personal experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Klinee: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Rape is rape!!
common shut-up! How can you compare the two? Imagine a man raping u, pls be realistic and stop being hypocritics.
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by usj(m): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
my happened when I was 9, I was about sleeping when she sent her siblings away,

while sleeping I was feeling some touch, so I opened my eyes n saw her naked beside me.

she asked me to insert my tin inside her tin, and she thought me how to do it, but unfortunately my tin was not big enough so, she asked me to suck her breast, while she was touching my tin in the process. The following day I told my best friend (f. male) and we repeated what happened, since then the only thing that interest me in f. male is the breast.

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Klinee:
common shut-up! How can you compare the two? Imagine a man raping u, pls be realistic and stop being hypocritics.

Who's this demented bastard? angry

5 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Dragonking: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
mrsmith11:
Come to think of it; maybe some of these girls shouting been raped by a guy has once raped a male child before.

Bunch of rapist grin
Exactly!! Maybe some of them shouting rape have raped an innocent child and told him not to tell anybody. Wicked set of ladies!!!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by vislabraye(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
EggovinMma:

BROS seriously, you need to calm down. Dying of laughter here.

I meant to say er.ecTion not Attention. Wetin dey worry this auto correct sef angry
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
vislabraye:

I meant to say er.ecTion not Attention. Wetin dey worry this auto correct sef angry

I got exactly what you said. It's just the way you said it that made it funny.
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by noblegrex: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
shaybebaby:

It is important. Do try to find out even if it is under the guise of jest. His parents need to be made aware.

yea jest,that's what I've always used to get to him cos u can't believe this small rat as small as he is, he's so secretive,I have to gist him bout my own girl B4 he could shout hayyy!! uncle u r bad ooo n say his own too.so funny.a very rude boy. bt somehow scared of me,bt I'm not too sure I can go to that extent u intended,cos I bang some1 older n taller that I have to stand on block to insert my joystick into her punna, can't forget lailai cos, is it sweet or bitter experience well,can't realy get what it was then cos I was 7 then n I'm fine now.no probs I guess he'll be fyn.but d only probs I think, bt not so sure is that I love taller n fyn girls now n I'm not that tall.
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by ManirBK: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

You are not alone bro.. Mind start @ the tender age of 6yrs
And your partner age?
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by ManirBK: 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
dyadeleye:
Can't say I didn't enjoy mine but not the first time though....I was 11 then and she wuz 22...
Pls explain fully 4 us
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by stan241(m): 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
It was just after my junior waec and was home for the 6month long break, she was older late 20s maybe and every night she i would feel a hand on my pee pee stroking it and then proceed to straddle me for minutes and then telling me to promise not to tell anyone

I remember every morning after everyone had left the house she would tell me to go get Andrews Liver Salt and lime which she would use and then proceed on another round, this happened for the duration of that holiday every night, i guess my shy nature just didn't get it

I remember my mum making me go for HIV test a couple of years later when this lady was caught with a neighbour, she just knew even though i didn't tell her(God bless her soul) and i was so scared(thank God I'm clean)

Its actually affected all my relationships with ladies till date, i remember my ex once asking if i was gay because i wouldn't touch her when we made out.....also dated a chick who cheated on me because i wouldn't do it with her, I'm not saying I've not done it ever since but it takes me almost months to feel comfortable enough or i do it under the influence of alcohol

I'm working on myself though, though I'm scared of relationships, it never works either cus she's cheating or if she's as good as my ex, I find a way to mess it all up

4 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Dragonking: 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
QueenEdna:
Its totally Evil/inhumane to indecently assualt/rape an underage boy, any lady caught in d act shud be punished accordingly, bt i dont believe an Adult Male can be raped *story 4 d gods*
If you don't believe adult males can be raped then an adult female too cannot be raped..shikena. angry
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Klinee: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
shaybebaby:

Would you consider being raped by a woman worse than being raped by a man? Gawd, people's IQ should be tested before they are allowed to post.
Why do you tackle the girl now? Are u out of your sense, how can a man rape a boy and u consider it normal with a boy being rape by a female. Comparing the two alone, causes more truama to the boy that was rape by a man, because they are 10000% incomparable.
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Klinee: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
EggovinMma:

There is absolutely nothing better about getting raped.Rape is rape and should be dealt with accordingly. Just like male pedophiles, fem ales pedophiles should be castrated.
Common shut-up rape is not rape.
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by MarieSucre(f): 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
THIS IS NOT TO SAY THAT MALE CHILD MOLESTATION DOES NOT OCCUR AND NO IT IS JUST AS DANGEROUS AND SHOULD NOT BE OVERLOOKED BUT MOST STUDIES SHOW THAT ONE KIND IS MORE PREVALENT THAN THE OTHERS.

" The global prevalence of child sexual abuse has been
estimated at 19.7% for females and 7.9% for males. [13]"

" [14] Most child sexual abuse is committed by
men; studies show that women commit 14% to 40% of
offenses reported against boys and 6% of offenses
reported against girls. [14][15][16]"

"The most-often reported form of incest is father–
daughter and stepfather–daughter incest, with most of
the remaining reports consisting of mother/stepmother–
daughter/son incest. [86] Father–son incest is reported
less often; however it is not known if the actual
prevalence is less or it is under-reported by a greater
margin. [87][88][89][90] "
More offenders are male than female, though the
percentage varies between studies. The percentage of
incidents of sexual abuse by female perpetrators that
come to the attention of the legal system is usually
reported to be between 1% and 4%. [119] Studies of sexual
misconduct in US schools with female offenders have
shown mixed results with rates between 4% to 43% of
female offenders. [120] Maletzky (1993) found that, of his
sample of 4,402 convicted pedophilic offenders, 0.4%
were female. [121] Another study of a non-clinical
population found that, among those in the their sample
that had been molested, as much as a third were
molested by women. [122]"

Global

Based on self-disclosure data, a 2011 meta-analysis of
217 studies estimated a global prevalence of 12.7% —
18% for girls and 7.6% for boys. The rates of self-
disclosed abuse for specific continents were as follows:
[151]
Region Girls Boys
Africa 20.2% 19.3%
Asia 11.3% 4.1%
Australia 21.5% 7.5%
Europe 13.5% 5.6%
South America 13.4% 13.8%
USA/Canada 20.1% 8%
A 2009 meta-analysis of 65 studies from 22 countries
found a global prevalence of 19.7% for females and 7.9%
for males. In that analysis, Africa had the highest
prevalence rate of child sexual abuse (34.4%), primarily
because of high rates in South Africa; Europe showed the
lowest prevalence rate (9.2%); and America and Asia had
prevalence rates between 10.1% and 23.9%. [13]
A ten-country school-based study in southern Africa in
2007 found 19.6% of female students and 21.1% of male
students aged 11–16 years reported they had
experienced forced or coerced sex. Rates among 16-
year-olds were 28.8% in females and 25.4% in males.
Comparing the same schools in eight countries between
2003 and 2007, age-standardised on the 2007 Botswana
male sample, there was no significant decrease between
2003 and 2007 among females in any country and
inconsistent changes among males. "
"
" A survey by CIET
found around 11% of boys and 4% of girls admitted to
forcing someone else to have sex with them. [157] "

" In 2007, the Ministry of Women and Child Development
published the "Study on Child Abuse: India 2007." [165] It
sampled 12447 children, 2324 young adults and 2449
stakeholders across 13 states. It looked at different
forms of child abuse: physical abuse , sexual abuse and
emotional abuse and girl child neglect in five evidence
groups, namely, children in a family environment,
children in school, children at work, children on the street
and children in institutions. The study's [165] main
findings included: 53.22% of children reported having
faced sexual abuse . Among them 52.94% were boys and
47.06% girls. Andhra Pradesh , Assam , Bihar and Delhi
reported the highest percentage of sexual abuse among
both boys and girls, as well as the highest incidence of
sexual assaults."

"[175][176][177] Research in North America has
concluded that approximately 15% to 25% of women and
5% to 15% of men were sexually abused when they were
children. [14][15][178] In the UK, a 2010 study estimated
prevalence at about 5% for boys and 18% for girls[179]
(not dissimilar to a 1985 study that estimated about 8%
for boys and 12% for girls[180] ). More than 23,000
incidents were recorded by the UK police between 2009
and 2010. Girls were six times more likely to be assaulted
than boys with 86% of attacks taking place against them.
[181][182] Barnardo's charity estimates that two thirds of
victims in the United Kingdom are girls and 1 third boys.
Barnardo's is concerned that boy victims may be
overlooked. [183]"

"The estimates for the United States vary widely. A
literature review of 23 studies found rates of 3% to 37%
for males and 8% to 71% for females, which produced an
average of 17% for boys and 28% for girls, [184] while a
statistical analysis based on 16 cross-sectional studies
estimated the rate to be 7.2% for males and 14.5% for
females. [178]"

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Dragonking: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Well, let me just say this is how our society had been engineered , its how the world have been programmed to look at us and how we've been designed to look at ourselves as the masculine. The society believes we are alpha positives and expect us to live up to that title. It's saddening but what can be done? Nothing for now!
A typical nigga don't know or isn't trained to shed tears or show pains. Some of us don't even know how to beg for help when we are down emotionally financially or what have you.
We fear we would be tagged weak and effeminate, We fear we would be looked down upon, We don't want our ego to be marred and tarnished by yelling and crying out loud! That should be the responsibility of women our fathers have taught us. So we keep mute and keep struggling till we either die struggling or make a headway somehow.... That's what's up and I can't say its unfortunate cos it has its own merits and this the op has raised being an apparent de-merit that can't be wiped but could be guarded against if parents could wake up and gear up and be more watchful and protective of them wards. One can't be 100 percent but at least one's gotta give it a top shot!
Furthermore, training us to be big strong and resilient like the Iroko tree is not unokay just that we need to be thought how to express pain and discomfort when it comes so we could get help ASAP so we won't end up self-destroyed!
These I feel should be the campaign.

PAIX!
[size=20pt]You deserve a Presidential handshake [/size]
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Klinee: 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Who's this demented bastard? angry
See silly bastard! How can you equate the two now, it dosn't make sense at all.
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by bollify(m): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Let just coment too. I was age 13 then, she was about 11 or so, If i mention her name then people who know me will figure her out. Although very young, I believe she must also have been molested one way or the other cos she sound and look too experience to be younger than me, she was very close, I thought she is a friend. people were calling us husband and wife. Her parent were not that rich but they were comfortable, both were teachers and because of our very poor background we use to consider them rich. To cut the long story short she started smooching me one day and I did my best to resist her. Then she did everything to have it with me and eventhough I love her so much that she ll have been my first love as a child but my background as a Jwit really made me scared of sex but she wont stop. striped naked on some occations to seduce me, it just was frustrating.

Alot of things happen between me and this young woman that made me lost my confidence till date, I discovered masturbation through this experience and always scared of the opposite sex that even in ss1 some female classmate called me and instead of me to greet them as a gentleman i ran inside. They took offence with it and till date one of them wont respond to my greetings.

I have since read up books and articles to help my self esteem in the presence of a lady but they aint working. This problem no one know about me as ppl consider me alpha male because of my temperament. I hapen to have my first girlfriend at age 24 not that I even ask her out, we were friends and we develop feelings for eachother. We are still together and even though she didnt know it, she has been my only experience of dating close to 6 years now.

If child to child molestation can have this much effect on me, I wonder the magnitude of trauma those who had such experience with adults will have to endure.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Klinee:
Common shut-up rape is not rape.

Are you mentally disturbed?

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Dragonking: 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
EggovinMma:
Truth is, i am not surprised by the fact that many underage guys are molested. Funny so many are speaking up ONLY online undecided undecided.More reason there will be no house girl in my home.I rather be a full time house wife for sometime till my sons get to 13 yrs.Need no bittch sucking my son's tiny "wee wee" , I suggest they wait till its strong , massive and vengeful.
Many guys be they male child or male adult rarely come out to complain because the society believes that you either enjoyed it or since you are a male you should automatically get over it which is not so...This act is one of the major cause of a guy womanizing, masturbating, or even being a rapist in future.

2 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by don4real18(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
tongue Mine was 14 and she was 16
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by olayinkaj2(m): 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
Bsc:
Na so one lady rape my guy.. My guy run outside unclad..d lady follow am up drag am bk inside room. Na so my niggi dey shout.. Pls am ok ,am ok. Lol. That was in 2012@ gariki , enugu.
. Lol, you no go kill person with laughter.
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Dragonking: 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
GTLCYRUSENTERPR:
That reminds me of mummy nkechi a(Aunty Agbay)a mother of 4 who asked me to come turn on the desktop computer while she was still sitted, as I bent over to reach the on buttons, she brought out her boobs and asked me to suck her tits, from there she started robbing my bro johnson until she help me made my way into her.
I later realised that as I was growing up, I couldn't make friends with females at same age range with me cos my corrupt brains sees girls my age not matured enough. The concept of sugarmummy dating came into me unconsciously (it was until I was 26 I began to reshape mylife.
I feel your pain bro, may God heal your wound and reshape your life for good.
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by IceDude(m): 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
cassyrooy:
you took it well bro, freely you were terrorized and now you are freely terrorizing them back.

PS: i detest rape in it entirety, whether female or male. It violate sexual rights of the victims which haunts them for a significant parts of their lives.
U are right bro. It got to a point i couldnt even concentrate in class cos all i was thinking abt was sexx sexx sexx. I made the move to confessed to my mum one fateful morning during devotion cos her sermon that morning was touching, i opened my mouth but couldnt spk. She made the sweet sin looked so good that all attempts i made to report her proved abortive
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by iPopAlomo(m): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
cococandy:

Are you kidding me? Have you ever seen a woman accused of rape and I supported her? Where when? I don't like people like you who deliberately (and I know it's delibrate) try to misunderstand others. So in other words, I support female rapists and think they should continue molesting young boys?

I'm kind of tempted to ignore your trifling post and the insinuations that it carries because it's plain silly.

I probably need to break it down bit by bit for you.

Why do you think we hear of male rapists more than female rapists? Because the female victims speak up more. And why is it so? Because we've focused so much on telling the girls to speak and totally neglected the boys that some people until this day can't still believe males can be molested.

How many women have been jailed in NIGERIA because they raped boys, probably a few compared to men who have done. And how will they be jailed if the boy victims don't point at them and say she did this to me. At least the perps have to be caught first before justice can be done to them isn't it so? How will they be caught if these boys don't even know something bad has been done to them and run to report when it happens.

So tell me how teaching the boys to be protective of their sexuality instead of seeing it as one of those things isn't a good idea.

Ok female rapists are the devil and derserve to be drawn and quartered.
That's satisfies ipopalomo.

Yet the boys don't see rape as a bad thing and these Devils who do it will still get away with it.
Problem remains but your need for bashing has been satisfied so I guess that's ok.

fair enough... although... I know you're being sarcastic... but...
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by joywendy(f): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
This is serious and extremly sad to read.

Seeing this thread reminds me of 2 movies that october 1 movie,how is rage and pain turned him into a maniac and the perks of being a wallflower.

Anyways that thread that was created by one of our mods some weeks ago, I was surprised that most people keep refering to one gender forgetting it is a thing that happens to both. I think our media and the orientation of the people is to somehow blame for this.

I don't know why some people are taking this as some sort of joke, this is a serious matter.it is very sad and irritating to say the least!

People should stop being close minded and also stop puting their blames on others. What does a 2 year old child know what he is doing? How can he enjoy what is being done to him? How do some people reason for God's sakes?

A girl is raped she was indecent, a guy is raped he enjoys it. What kinda messed up society do we live in angry

A rehabilitation centre needs to be created for both the rapist and the victim, and more awareness should be put in place to discuss on child/adult molestation/rape for both genders regardless of age.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Lawsimon(m): 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Everyone knows that male kids get raped too. It's just that female rape is more common. I don't think any normal human being or parent would neglect the fact that his/her male child was raped/molested. Men are here trying to put the blame on female folks being more vocal and feminist. It's up to the guys to be vocal too...but no, they tend to act like they enjoy it.
You even hear jokes like 'let women come and rape me'...no woman can say such

(Nairaland)Feminist won't come to your house to protect your male child or give him orientation on molestation and sensitive body parts. So, why call feminist into this?
What's the correlation, please?

Take a look at this topic, how many guys have said something 'sensible'. Some are making it seem like a joke, like they enjoyed it. Waiting for females to comment...lols #oniranus.
You can never see females react that way to a rape topic.
Oh! Don't tell me female rape is very common compare to male. Rather, female rape can easily be detected unlike male rape.

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by iPopAlomo(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
cococandy:
Maybe the bold is quite true.

It's possible some of you guys complaining here still don't see rape as a bad thing but just using the thread to try discourage people from speaking against rapists because in your mind, since men aren't complaining why should women complain.

Just imagine... so we're all lying... typical female reasoning...
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by MarieSucre(f): 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Here in lies a major portion of the problem. " Significant underreporting of sexual abuse of boys by both women and men is believed to occur due to sex stereotyping, social denial, the minimization of male victimization, and the relative lack of research on sexual abuse of boys. [196] Sexual victimization of boys by their mothers or other female relatives is especially rarely researched or reported. Sexual abuse of girls by their mothers, and other related and/or unrelated adult females is beginning to be researched and reported despite the highly taboo nature of female–female child sex abuse. In studies where students are asked about sex offenses, they report higher levels of female sex offenders than found in adult reports. [197] This underreporting has been attributed to cultural denial of female-perpetrated child sex abuse, [198] because "males have been socialized to believe they should be flattered or appreciative of sexual interest from a female." [120] Journalist Cathy Young writes that under-reporting is contributed to by the difficulty of people, including jurors, in seeing a male as a "true victim". [199]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Dragonking: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
craziebone:

your post is a classic case of the disingeniousness (if there is a word as such) that is the indelible mark of feminists and feminism! It is the reason why i don't trust you people and your movement.

Whatever it is that is a man's issue will always be blamed on patriachy, not because you genuinely sympathize with the man but because you just want to break down the patriachy, which you see as your worst enemy. It is all about selfishness!

And no, male issues do not make us feel vulnerable (not like your issues makes you feel), i want you to live with it!

That we are more likely going to be a victim of extrajudicial killing, still does not make us feel vulnerable when we go out at night! This doesn't mean that nothing should be done about extra judicial killing. And the very fact that our issues, bad as they are, do not make us to feel vulnerable like you people will, is the irony that shows the greatness of the legendary male courage!

The point is, you and i are not the same, and i want you to come to terms with it! The effect something has on you is not always the same effect it has on me!

The man is COURAGEOUS, STRONG and BOLD! And there is nothing your feminist propaganda can do about it!

When i walk from the class at 2am to my dormitory, which is farther away than the female dormitory, i walk with so much confidence and many times, forget that there are dangers on the way. This is despite the fact that i am at greater risk of being stabbed to death than the lady is. And when i start to go to the dormitory, it is then a lady, who is several times bigger than me, would suddenly decide to go too. It is as i am walking to the dormitory that a lady will just pop up from no where asking me if she could please go with me. And at that point, do you know what and how i feel? I feel like a heavyweight champion, a protector and i feel valued, even though she is several times bigger than me.

So i want you to get over it! You can't strip us of our courage. You and your movement envy it so much, you feel like having it and because you cannot have it, that you decided to pick on patriarchy.

Give up on the lost cause already!
[size=20pt]You deserve a presidential award![/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) / Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? / My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.