Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . (35349 Views)

Mr. Eazi's Leg Over Makes Me Feel Weird And A Bit Sad.am I Normal? / Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? / Stunna – Weird Freak (free Beat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Cutehector(m): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
islandprincess:
tot i was d only one dat noticed dat lyrics
hahahaha he is ma favoryt buh I notice all d nonsense he sings. Lol
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Youpele52:
Wizkid. 20 man shall fall that day
When one is a dropout that's what you get.
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by xtervaganza(m): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Elkewwty:
Lol. Nigerian musicians apparently know little or nothing about lyrics.
no be only naija ooo na everywhere
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by SPG4U(m): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
joystickextendr:
Olamide-shakiti bobo.....eyin omo wobe, wobe..........dafuq is that? cheesy

wobe when correctly written is warbay, its a term used by the nigerian man'o war, warbay means war base...

And eyin omo wobe is a morale song by d man'o war

Lately Olamide has been singing song related to man'o war

Hope u are cleared now...
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Jaypea98: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
freecocoa:
You only dance to Nigerian tunes, you don't listen to the lyrics.

Except for some few artists like ASA, Dare Art Alade, Modenine etc
That list isnt complete without nigerias foremost artiste.....TerryG
Raba raba chop chop
Ista top chop chop
Rubu rubu rub chop
Osto chop Free Me!!!!
Raba raba chop chop
ista chop chop
Free Me Now!!!
Free Me Now!!!
Free Me Now!!!
Chaiiiii.........(free madness Prt2)
Have a nice day ;p

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Holyfield1(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
joystickextendr:
Olamide-shakiti bobo.....eyin omo wobe, wobe..........dafuq is that? cheesy

Te gbo information...Lori radio
Ta lon fa foo
Bobo..Lol

1 Like

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by SirBlack999(m): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
Have u seen a statue of liberty b4?
There is this torchlight it's holding in one of his hand dat's raised,that's y psquare says he's holdin his destiny in his hands,cus nobody knws tomorrow.
Iamsynord:

I no still get that psquare own oo
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by SirBlack999(m): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
kevinberry:

Lol@preek no get shoulder
lol....nasoo,abi e get shoulder?
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by karben(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
Some naija need to be original.. With their lyrics.. Just like this O-level guy applying for a job with this lyrics.. Can't beat it..

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by erisegun: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
"Fashola eleniyan," no! Eranko ni mtchewww undecided

*even small ozzybosco don dey follow dem,"tinini nini tani ni"

*lubbish* angry

1 Like

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by lovely17(m): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
hehehehehhehehehe Nigerian musicians singing trash since 1802 angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
The truth is that entertainers of today are just interested in rhymes. Whether these rhymes make sense to them is not their business.
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Crixina(f): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
ganja inspired lyrics,
that's why i listen to Eminem all day long, even his nonsense lyrics is way doper than the above grin
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Emperorone(m): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
@op you forgot mc galaxy's shopolochop. o men we don suffer for these boys hands
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Goldmaxx(f): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
Demigods:
Lwkmd o

Cc lalasticlala
its from d couch to d bedroom he said and not from d bed to d bedroom

1 Like

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Whizzcute(m): 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
mikaael:

As in pure and applied rubbish...In my bed is a perfect example..dah song tho
I dey tell you o
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by iamauxin(m): 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
For peeps insulting our musicians...go listen to foreign rappers...they sing trash. Even their blues sef...go listen to James Blunt's You're beautiful and if you don't see trash then ask Seun to ban me from here.

2 Likes

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by softvio(m): 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
Iamsynord:
While Some Wack lyrics are Totally Meaningless, psquare in Shekini ( Oya burukutu Sabaraba oh ...) or Skales in Shake body ( Sarotome So mu to to to Talobere) and many more other conjured lines and Phrases, This List basically deals with Actual lines or Lyrics but are when interpreted,so meaningless and non compatible .

1) Iyanya - From the Bed to the Bedroom ( Gift ft Donjazzy).His bed might be in his Bathroom tho

2) Kcee - I be Monkey,You be Banana, i will give u ( meaning the banana) ,anything that u wanna. i need not further explain this

3) PSquare - Like the Statue of Liberty,Nobody knows Tomorrow.( Testimony)..I still dont get ??

4) Dbanj- From lagos to london ,she shake her bombom( Kukere Remix)
Money is important.Stew is Pepper ( Blame it on the money)

5) Dprince- Now you don Shit for Church, u dey look for person wey go come clean your yansh ( OYO). why .oh Why God ??

6) Davido - Check my phone E be Bb 10 he be bb ( Omo mummy)
Con chop moringa,dance like a baller in na( Tchelete).. Davido has many more this two are sad

7) Tekno - Your Beauty make me Realise,Shey Nepa no bring light ( Duro).. Tekno ??

cool ice Prince- If you no soji av no fear,i spend money on d things i wear ( I swear ft French Montana)
We don day squeese breasts, na we dey carry pass ( I swear)

9)Skales - Am hot,My head has Burn ( Wonder ft Reekado banks)

10) Olamide- She wan run from me,i will bite your ass,i will bite u ( Da yan mo)

lwkmd that P-Square own gat me yaffing
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by viju17(f): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Whizzcute:
You no include WIZKID,that guy sabi sing RUBBISH
you dey craze for head
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Whizzcute(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
viju17:
you dey craze for head
That's the gospel truth..
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Dani4tech(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
SPG4U:
wobe when correctly written is warbay, its a term used by the nigerian man'o war, warbay means war base...

y0u're definitely a go0d teacher... *well explained*

1 Like

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by ExInferis(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
blessedvisky:
Imagine someone singing : 'Its LadyF again, he he he, shaking this thing for Seun' (LadyF ft INTROVERT)

LadyF and Introvert na the same pesin. Split Personality occasioned by schizophrenia.

2 Likes

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by favouriteBoss(m): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
OP you they here they spot fault .... dem Don use am make cash..... ;DOP you they here they spot fault .... dem Don use am make cash.....
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Hahahahhahhaha... Dbanj own worse pass... Laff wan kill me.... Nigerian music artists sha

So out of all the list, D'Banj is worst! Stop hating
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by joystickextendr: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
SPG4U:

alrite thn thanks smiley
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by timawoku(m): 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
Iamsynord:
While Some Wack lyrics are Totally Meaningless, psquare in Shekini ( Oya burukutu Sabaraba oh ...) or Skales in Shake body ( Sarotome So mu to to to Talobere) and many more other conjured lines and Phrases, This List basically deals with Actual lines or Lyrics but are when interpreted,so meaningless and non compatible .

1) Iyanya - From the Bed to the Bedroom ( Gift ft Donjazzy).His bed might be in his Bathroom tho

2) Kcee - I be Monkey,You be Banana, i will give u ( meaning the banana) ,anything that u wanna. i need not further explain this

3) PSquare - Like the Statue of Liberty,Nobody knows Tomorrow.( Testimony)..I still dont get ??

4) Dbanj- From lagos to london ,she shake her bombom( Kukere Remix)
Money is important.Stew is Pepper ( Blame it on the money)

5) Dprince- Now you don Shit for Church, u dey look for person wey go come clean your yansh ( OYO). why .oh Why God ??

6) Davido - Check my phone E be Bb 10 he be bb ( Omo mummy)
Con chop moringa,dance like a baller in na( Tchelete).. Davido has many more this two are sad

7) Tekno - Your Beauty make me Realise,Shey Nepa no bring light ( Duro).. Tekno ??

cool ice Prince- If you no soji av no fear,i spend money on d things i wear ( I swear ft French Montana)
We don day squeese breasts, na we dey carry pass ( I swear)

9)Skales - Am hot,My head has Burn ( Wonder ft Reekado banks)

10) Olamide- She wan run from me,i will bite your ass,i will bite u ( Da yan mo)
You no try at all jare!

As I no see edris abdulkareem (wey be dia papa) dia, your list is incomplete

1 Like

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Cutehector(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
Boyolity:

So out of all the list, D'Banj is worst! Stop hating
lol am not hating, as a matter of fact, he is my favoryt artist.

1 Like

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by lilEmir3(m): 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
& Our beloved MI-AND DO YOU,,YAKUBU--(BEEF
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by shut(f): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hahaha jeez!
Psquare's like the statue of liberty, nobody knows tomorrow... That shit got me rolling and I ended up confused and I'm still confuse cheesy

It's a miracle wizkid didn't make the list,I like him tho tongue

2 Likes

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by shut(f): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
iamauxin:
For peeps insulting our musicians...go listen to foreign rappers...they sing trash. Even their blues sef...go listen to James Blunt's You're beautiful and if you don't see trash then ask Seun to ban me from here.

I'll like you to point it out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh in 'I Go Chop Your Dollar' and 'Susana' / Slim Brown Ft Harry B - ZAMO (Video) / Wizkid Ft Akon-don't Dull Remix (download Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.