Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . (35348 Views)

Mr. Eazi's Leg Over Makes Me Feel Weird And A Bit Sad.am I Normal? / Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? / Stunna – Weird Freak (free Beat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Luizd(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
wizkid-20 man shall fall that day. That dude need to go back to school

1 Like

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Saved2Serve: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Iamsynord:
While Some Wack lyrics are Totally Meaningless, psquare in Shekini ( Oya burukutu Sabaraba oh ...) or Skales in Shake body ( Sarotome So mu to to to Talobere) and many more other conjured lines and Phrases, This List basically deals with Actual lines or Lyrics but are when interpreted,so meaningless and non compatible .

1) Iyanya - From the Bed to the Bedroom ( Gift ft Donjazzy).His bed might be in his Bathroom tho

2) Kcee - I be Monkey,You be Banana, i will give u ( meaning the banana) ,anything that u wanna. i need not further explain this

3) PSquare - Like the Statue of Liberty,Nobody knows Tomorrow.( Testimony)..I still dont get ??

4) Dbanj- From lagos to london ,she shake her bombom( Kukere Remix)
Money is important.Stew is Pepper ( Blame it on the money)

5) Dprince- Now you don Shit for Church, u dey look for person wey go come clean your yansh ( OYO). why .oh Why God ??

6) Davido - Check my phone E be Bb 10 he be bb ( Omo mummy)
Con chop moringa,dance like a baller in na( Tchelete).. Davido has many more this two are sad

7) Tekno - Your Beauty make me Realise,Shey Nepa no bring light ( Duro).. Tekno ??

cool ice Prince- If you no soji av no fear,i spend money on d things i wear ( I swear ft French Montana)
We don day squeese breasts, na we dey carry pass ( I swear)

9)Skales - Am hot,My head has Burn ( Wonder ft Reekado banks)

10) Olamide- She wan run from me,i will bite your ass,i will bite u ( Da yan mo)
statue of liberty was built in france and meant to be hoisted in egypt, but as destiny will have it the idol saw her self in new york.,USA
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by panegyrics: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
joystickextendr:
Olamide-shakiti bobo.....eyin omo wobe, wobe..........dafuq is that? cheesy

Una don vex?
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
blessedvisky:
undecided Na your business.?? undecided
hello house!!! Abeg diz guy dun yarn anytin reasonable since e join nl??

1 Like

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by ModiKen(m): 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
iyke926:
That's why I love Asa and Modenine. They don't do shitty songs with meaningless lyrics.

Well said!

We only have five musical artists in Nigeria:

Asa, Modenine, Tuface, Nneka and Dare Art-Alade.

The rest just chun out rubbish every two/three months for their fans who know nxt to nothing about music.

2 Likes

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by ModiKen(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
nwachinemelu:
9ja musicians singing rubbish since 2002..... Thou I luv their rhythm not d lyrics

Since Plantasiun boiz broke up, we have had shitty songs upon shitty songs everyday in naija.

Just the beats and rhythms.

But if its lyrics and content of songs.......forgerit!
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by ModiKen(m): 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
freecocoa:
You only dance to Nigerian tunes, you don't listen to the lyrics.

Except for some few artists like ASA, Dare Art Alade, Modenine etc

Added to dat list is Tuface and Nneka......as for the other Nigerian musicians......all hope has been lost since 2005
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
blessedvisky:
Imagine someone singing : 'Its LadyF again, he he he, shaking this thing for Seun' (LadyF ft INTROVERT)
guy u are a killer!!!!rotflmao
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Nelrulez(m): 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
At this point I can't just help but to give a big shoutout to the punchline boss Mode9 who hasn't failed me for once...
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
cocaineaddict:
...I de craze I de mad oya what again...... Harrysong
grin
cocaineaddict:
...I de craze I de mad oya what again...... Harrysong
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by SPG4U(m): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
Dani4tech:
y0u're definitely a go0d teacher... *well explained*
thanks

1 Like

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by SPG4U(m): 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
joystickextendr:

alrite thn thanks smiley
my pleasure
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nelrulez:
At this point I can't just help but to give a big shoutout to the punchline boss Mode9 who hasn't failed me for once...

lol bruv, go listen to elbow room. U will hear this wack line :you hold a lemon and a torchlight, am the lime light. Dude, wtf ? Why would i hold a lemon and torchlight in d first place.
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
Wandecoal -the garri is sweet, he doesnt need sugar at all (garri dun)
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by femi4: 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
Iamsynord:
While Some Wack lyrics are Totally Meaningless, psquare in Shekini ( Oya burukutu Sabaraba oh ...) or Skales in Shake body ( Sarotome So mu to to to Talobere) and many more other conjured lines and Phrases, This List basically deals with Actual lines or Lyrics but are when interpreted,so meaningless and non compatible .

1) Iyanya - From the Bed to the Bedroom ( Gift ft Donjazzy).His bed might be in his Bathroom tho

2) Kcee - I be Monkey,You be Banana, i will give u ( meaning the banana) ,anything that u wanna. i need not further explain this

3) PSquare - Like the Statue of Liberty,Nobody knows Tomorrow.( Testimony)..I still dont get ??

4) Dbanj- From lagos to london ,she shake her bombom( Kukere Remix)
Money is important.Stew is Pepper ( Blame it on the money)

5) Dprince- Now you don Shit for Church, u dey look for person wey go come clean your yansh ( OYO). why .oh Why God ??

6) Davido - Check my phone E be Bb 10 he be bb ( Omo mummy)
Con chop moringa,dance like a baller in na( Tchelete).. Davido has many more this two are sad

7) Tekno - Your Beauty make me Realise,Shey Nepa no bring light ( Duro).. Tekno ??

cool ice Prince- If you no soji av no fear,i spend money on d things i wear ( I swear ft French Montana)
We don day squeese breasts, na we dey carry pass ( I swear)

9)Skales - Am hot,My head has Burn ( Wonder ft Reekado banks)

10) Olamide- She wan run from me,i will bite your ass,i will bite u ( Da yan mo)
The statue is an icon of freedom designed by the French for the United States. It depicts a lady that is free with broken chains on her feet as destiny will have it
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Nelrulez(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
Iamsynord:

lol bruv, go listen to elbow room. U will hear this wack line :you hold a lemon and a torchlight, am the lime light. Dude, wtf ? Why would i hold a lemon and torchlight in d first place.
I've listened to that track a billion times and didn't notice the wackness in that line.... can u please just shed more light on it Mr Lyricist?
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Elkewwty(f): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
xtervaganza:
no be only naija ooo na everywhere

That's not true undecided
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by GiftUbani: 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
thats why i love my ASA like that oh! She no dey sing rubbish.
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by GnyOverlord: 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Elkewwty:
Lol. Nigerian musicians apparently know little or nothing about lyrics.
oh LA LA
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by joromi: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
joystickextendr:

Warbey is a man o war thing
Warbay wee
Waa
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by btwo(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
joystickextendr:

wobe is a codename for man o war members... Wetin i no kan sabi be say she olamide goons dey man o war
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Horllamideh(m): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
iamauxin:
For peeps insulting our musicians...go listen to foreign rappers...they sing trash. Even their blues sef...go listen to James Blunt's You're beautiful and if you don't see trash then ask Seun to ban me from here.
i still haven't get the message in his other song titled ''goodbye''

1 Like

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by ryanfletcher: 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
iyke926:
That's why I love Asa and Modenine. They don't do shitty songs with meaningless lyrics.
and dats y they sell nofin too!!! in naija rubbish sells faster than anything else
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jaypea98:
That list isnt complete without nigerias foremost artiste.....TerryG Raba raba chop chop Ista top chop chop Rubu rubu rub chop Osto chop Free Me!!!! Raba raba chop chop ista chop chop Free Me Now!!! Free Me Now!!! Free Me Now!!! Chaiiiii.........(free madness Prt2) Have a nice day ;p
Guy u don kill me gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin I just play am again(Dafuq )
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
ModiKen:

Added to dat list is Tuface and Nneka......as for the other Nigerian musicians......all hope has been lost since 2005
2baba self dey derail atimes burna boy's abeg abeg.
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by blessedvisky(m): 12:19am On Aug 19, 2015
markmira:

hello house!!! Abeg diz guy dun yarn anytin reasonable since e join nl??
Na you get NL or Na you dey buy data for me?
If you don't have anything reasonable to say, why not keep mute and stop shaming yourself online?
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by piagetskinner(m): 12:57am On Aug 19, 2015
That's y I love dare art alade , asa, and a few others who sing meaningful songs with comprehensible lyrical content.... # not like these poo guys, who just sing poo with a danceable beat to spice it upundecided
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by bharkarh(m): 2:56am On Aug 19, 2015
Iamsynord:
Abeg am also a Recording artist Oo .Download my Debut single Here.

https://my.notjustok.com/track/18462/otubante-synord

.Lol Easy on me and my lyrics abeg
hope your song is nor 30mb (bankyW headsize)
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Savigne(f): 5:39am On Aug 19, 2015
muscoliscious:
Olamide:But your mama dey soak akamu,ah ah i think say na garri them they soak
That's my favourite line in that song.
He meant soak akamu like soaking akamu in water while processing the corn b4 you get the finished product..Just like you soak cassava too..
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by kcowen(m): 6:55am On Aug 19, 2015
And this is where the poet & makes music interesting in Nigeria comes to mind,No other Person than TUFACE he doesn't use gibberish that's why he's so lyrical incline
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by muscoliscious(f): 7:19am On Aug 19, 2015
That 1 was soaking corn or cassava not akamu or fufu,that's my best side too that's y i noticed
Savigne:
That's my favourite line in that song.
He meant soak akamu like soaking akamu in water while processing the corn b4 you get the finished product..Just like you soak cassava too..
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by gaschamber: 11:57am On Aug 19, 2015
Did you that...Paying Djs for airplay has a brighter side
http:///1JezpCy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh in 'I Go Chop Your Dollar' and 'Susana' / Slim Brown Ft Harry B - ZAMO (Video) / Wizkid Ft Akon-don't Dull Remix (download Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.