Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . (35343 Views)

Mr. Eazi's Leg Over Makes Me Feel Weird And A Bit Sad.am I Normal? / Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? / Stunna – Weird Freak (free Beat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Sammyramires(m): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
Olamide in "Eleda Mi oo"- Makole ma ra leee ( I will build house and buy land). Shuu, how can you build house before buying land??

2 Likes

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Penssuwa(m): 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
Iamsynord:
While Some Wack lyrics are Totally Meaningless, psquare in Shekini ( Oya burukutu Sabaraba oh ...) or Skales in Shake body ( Sarotome So mu to to to Talobere) and many more other conjured lines and Phrases, This List basically deals with Actual lines or Lyrics but are when interpreted,so meaningless and non compatible .

1) Iyanya - From the Bed to the Bedroom ( Gift ft Donjazzy).His bed might be in his Bathroom tho

2) Kcee - I be Monkey,You be Banana, i will give u ( meaning the banana) ,anything that u wanna. i need not further explain this

3) PSquare - Like the Statue of Liberty,Nobody knows Tomorrow.( Testimony)..I still dont get ??

4) Dbanj- From lagos to london ,she shake her bombom( Kukere Remix)
Money is important.Stew is Pepper ( Blame it on the money)

5) Dprince- Now you don Shit for Church, u dey look for person wey go come clean your yansh ( OYO). why .oh Why God ??

6) Davido - Check my phone E be Bb 10 he be bb ( Omo mummy)
Con chop moringa,dance like a baller in na( Tchelete).. Davido has many more this two are sad

7) Tekno - Your Beauty make me Realise,Shey Nepa no bring light ( Duro).. Tekno ??

cool ice Prince- If you no soji av no fear,i spend money on d things i wear ( I swear ft French Montana)
We don day squeese breasts, na we dey carry pass ( I swear)

9)Skales - Am hot,My head has Burn ( Wonder ft Reekado banks)

10) Olamide- She wan run from me,i will bite your ass,i will bite u ( Da yan mo)
You definitely did not understand that number 3. Psquare said "like statue of liberty, I'll be holding my destiny"
just the way the statue holds up a light torch. It means, holding his destiny above every other things by hustling hard.
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
Is number 2 saying kcee is gay and that he'll give head? A monkey puts banana in mouth.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by ufelove(m): 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Iamsynord:

Con chop moringa,dance like a baller in na( Tchelete).. Davido has many more this two are sad

Lolz.. I thought he said dance like a ballerina..anyways its still a lame combo
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by okwudiliemma: 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
iyke926:
That's why I love Asa and Modenine. They don't do shitty songs with meaningless lyrics.
even V.E.C ,AQ and boogey.apparently they don't sell out
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Olatara(f): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=mikaael post=37080927]

As in pure and applied rubbish...In my bed is a perfect example..dah song tho
[/quot) As in RUBBISH.
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
Iamsynord:
While Some Wack lyrics are Totally Meaningless, psquare in Shekini ( Oya burukutu Sabaraba oh ...) or Skales in Shake body ( Sarotome So mu to to to Talobere) and many more other conjured lines and Phrases, This List basically deals with Actual lines or Lyrics but are when interpreted,so meaningless and non compatible .

1) Iyanya - From the Bed to the Bedroom ( Gift ft Donjazzy).His bed might be in his Bathroom tho

2) Kcee - I be Monkey,You be Banana, i will give u ( meaning the banana) ,anything that u wanna. i need not further explain this

3) PSquare - Like the Statue of Liberty,Nobody knows Tomorrow.( Testimony)..I still dont get ??

5) Dprince- Now you don Shit for Church, u dey look for person wey go come clean your yansh ( OYO). why .oh Why God ??

7) Tekno - Your Beauty make me Realise,Shey Nepa no bring light ( Duro).. Tekno ??

cool ice Prince- If you no soji av no fear,i spend money on d things i wear ( I swear ft French Montana)

10) Olamide- She wan run from me,i will bite your ass,i will bite u ( Da yan mo)
more reasons I don't listen to naija music,so wack and meaningless
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by cocaineaddict(m): 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
...I de craze I de mad oya what again...... Harrysong

3 Likes

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
onomeglo:
more reasons I don't listen to naija music,so wack and meaningless

lol

try hear my own

https://my.notjustok.com/track/18462/otubante-synord
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Lincoln275(m): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
what of you don dey mad abi? by sauce kid abi chizzle be hm name?
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by jennyswt(f): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
starlingslimnet:
No be beating alone...... fighting joingrin

lmao..yh
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by gbens2000(m): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jaypea98:

That list isnt complete without nigerias foremost artiste.....TerryG
Raba raba chop chop
Ista top chop chop
Rubu rubu rub chop
Osto chop Free Me!!!!
Raba raba chop chop
ista chop chop
Free Me Now!!!
Free Me Now!!!
Free Me Now!!!
Chaiiiii.........(free madness Prt2) lmao chai 9ja my country
Have a nice day ;p
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
Iamsynord:

lol

try hear my own

wow just downloaded ur song,really cool and nice,buh wats the meaning of otubante?huh
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by gbens2000(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
O
Sammyramires:
Olamide in "Eleda Mi oo"- Makole ma ra leee ( I will build house and buy land). Shuu, how can you build house before buying land??
walai even m y Popsicle na en first note dat.d old man no get love for dis guys at all.dey are making their bar so wtf.who cares
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by tochstorm(m): 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
This guy for wizkid #20man shall fall that day if you cross my lane o wey!!! How can anyone forget that?
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by usmanspihn(m): 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Iamsynord:

lol

try hear my own

The guy on the second verse is wayyyy better
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by daveP(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
iyke926:
That's why I love Asa and Modenine. They don't do shitty songs with meaningless lyrics.
if Praiz was in Hollywood, he'l be the biggest thing reigning (John Legend style)

but here if you dont do beat and sing rubbish lyrics, career don crash ask Chuddy K.

Question is why not sing confirm lyrics for the high quality videos we are doing in the last 4years(vid quality increases and lyrics quality decreases)?

Wizkid freestyling crap and expect award. Davido soon to join.

This issue had been always silenced by the 'he don make money pass you' crew smh

1 Like

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by fredleo95(m): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Wizkid shouldn't be omitted from that list My friend
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by chidibond(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Funny, can't stop laughing.
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Chuksyd1: 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
iamkingzlee:
you tried. But, number 5 is a slang. when they say.. 'you don shit for church' apparently means--> 'you don fuckup'. as used in his musical context means 'as you've fuckup, now you need someone to come to your aid'. That's not a wack line mahn..
OP this guy just made clear sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by onyediya8(f): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
;DSomeone is knocking on my door ko ko ko. Someone is knocking on my shoe/shit. Ko le ye won #Dbanj
Iamsynord:

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Chidexter(m): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
kevinberry:

Lol..@mtcheew

grin
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
usmanspihn:

The guy on the second verse is wayyyy better
Because he did English Rap I guess?? But I guess we all tried lol
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
onomeglo:
wow just downloaded ur song,really cool and nice,buh wats the meaning of otubante?huh

Enemies plans are thwarted !!
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
Iamsynord:

Enemies plans are thwarted !!
ok.... Jah bless ya hustle bro
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by cheerokee(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
Iamsynord:
Abeg am also a Recording artist Oo .Download my Debut single Here.

.Lol Easy on me and my lyrics abeg

I've been listening to this song for quite a while.. it's nice
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheerokee:

I've been listening to this song for quite a while.. it's nice
Bless Boss !!!

1 Like

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by blessedvisky(m): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
markmira:

leave d ladies alone!!! Haba must u make fun of people
undecided Na your business.?? undecided
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by ellahzy(f): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
Stephansmily:
Lol
patoranking

woman you proper

woman you straight

man ya bold and ya generate treat

waiting for you was never too late

remember that you are the food ina the plate

i am coming in the game

i dey piss on concrete

i will never lose faith

for making you me soul mate

get this one straight

say i'm your mate

no matter how dem girl

dem can take you any date

wow Gal.... u know each word grin
na wa 4 naija songs
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by ellahzy(f): 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
joystickextendr:
Olamide-shakiti bobo.....eyin omo wobe, wobe..........dafuq is that? cheesy

I have been meaning to ask what does that mean btw?
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Stephansmily(f): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
ellahzy:

wow Gal.... u know each word grin
na wa 4 naija songs

Lol
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
Don't know who sang this: if u b my MTN I go b your Glo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh in 'I Go Chop Your Dollar' and 'Susana' / Slim Brown Ft Harry B - ZAMO (Video) / Wizkid Ft Akon-don't Dull Remix (download Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.