Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Expression Of Feelings: If It Was You, What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expression Of Feelings: If It Was You, What Will You Do? (899 Views)

How Can I Understand A Guy's Feelings If He Doesn't Show Them? / We Served Together, No Feelings. Now We Working Together, Lot Of Feelings..... / is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expression Of Feelings: If It Was You, What Will You Do? by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
A guy was in love with a girl but never had the guts to tell her.

One night around at night, he gathered some courage & sent
her a text with these honest words...
"Doreen, I love you, I wonna date you.

Plz reply & tell me how you feel."
A few seconds later he received a message alert on his phone. He was so scared and too tensed to open it that night so he decided not to check the message until the next morning when he's less tense and in better senses. So he went to sleep.

When he woke up the next day he prayed seriously about the
message for good news, went about doing his morning chores, brushed his teeth, ate his breakfast, took a bath, dressed himself up then climbed into bed and picked his phone to read the message on his phone.

This was the response he read: "Dear customer you have insufficient balance to send this message. Please recharge your account and try again".

Men, if it was you, what will you do?
Re: Expression Of Feelings: If It Was You, What Will You Do? by etiosa97(m): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
eyah
Re: Expression Of Feelings: If It Was You, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
Buy airtime and resend the message
Re: Expression Of Feelings: If It Was You, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Expression Of Feelings: If It Was You, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
undecided
Re: Expression Of Feelings: If It Was You, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
I stopped reading after the first sentence. What do you mean he "never had the guts to tell her"? angry
We all have guts! Bacteria-infested guts for that matter. And these bacteria dictate our cravings for food. So if you go out with a girl and she's ordering everything on the menu like a famine is at hand, just know it's because she has very wicked strains of bacteria in her gut. So don't blame her; blame the bacteria. grin

PS: Nneka123 doesn't have bacteria in her gut. Kidding....she does.
Re: Expression Of Feelings: If It Was You, What Will You Do? by funlord(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
BrainnewsNg:
A guy was in love with a girl but never had the guts to tell her.

One night around at night, he gathered some courage & sent
her a text with these honest words...
"Doreen, I love you, I wonna date you.

Plz reply & tell me how you feel."
A few seconds later he received a message alert on his phone. He was so scared and too tensed to open it that night so he decided not to check the message until the next morning when he's less tense and in better senses. So he went to sleep.

When he woke up the next day he prayed seriously about the
message for good news, went about doing his morning chores, brushed his teeth, ate his breakfast, took a bath, dressed himself up then climbed into bed and picked his phone to read the message on his phone.

This was the response he read: "Dear customer you have insufficient balance to send this message. Please recharge your account and try again".

Men, if it was you, what will you do?

What kind of _stupid thread have you wasted your time and mb creating like this? Now see how even jesus is laughing at you! Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Expression Of Feelings: If It Was You, What Will You Do? by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
funlord:

What kind of _stupid thread have you wasted your time and mb creating like this? Now see how even jesus is laughing at you! Nonsense!

Please, how old are you?
Re: Expression Of Feelings: If It Was You, What Will You Do? by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
islandprincess:

Really?
Re: Expression Of Feelings: If It Was You, What Will You Do? by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
etiosa97:
eyah
Hmmmmmm
Re: Expression Of Feelings: If It Was You, What Will You Do? by kiddkash(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
talking instead of fuccking
Re: Expression Of Feelings: If It Was You, What Will You Do? by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
RickRichards:
I stopped reading after the first sentence. What do you mean he "never had the guts to tell her"? angry
We all have guts! Bacteria-infested guts for that matter. And these bacteria dictate our cravings for food. So if you go out with a girl and she's ordering everything on the menu like a famine is at hand, just know it's because she has very wicked strains of bacteria in her gut. So don't blame her; blame the bacteria. grin

PS: Nneka123 doesn't have bacteria in her gut. Kidding....she does.

Good for you!
Re: Expression Of Feelings: If It Was You, What Will You Do? by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
kiddkash:
talking instead of fuccking
How! Please, explain?
Re: Expression Of Feelings: If It Was You, What Will You Do? by kiddkash(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
how does it concern me. I want to make FTC and u re telling me nonsense

1 Like

Re: Expression Of Feelings: If It Was You, What Will You Do? by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
DashMeYansh:
undecided
Hmmmm
Can i understand you, please?

(1) (Reply)

38 Year Old Consecrated Virgin Marries Jesus In Indiana. / Pain, Shame Of Getting Pregnant For Wizkid @ 19 — Babymama - / Relationship Of Tears And Sorrow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.