Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Mockery Photos Of PMB, Is APC Reaping What They Sowed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mockery Photos Of PMB, Is APC Reaping What They Sowed? (1537 Views)

Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks / Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President / Godwin Obaseki Is APC's Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mockery Photos Of PMB, Is APC Reaping What They Sowed? by FacelessPatriot: 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
I was reading comments on a particular thread here on Nairaland when i came across this pix. At first i thought it was PMB but then i had to look closely before discovering it was photoshopped. I guess it's time those APC guys who used destructive journalism to rubbish GEJ's administration apologized to their counterparts in PDP because this may not stop until PMB leaves his seat.

Re: Mockery Photos Of PMB, Is APC Reaping What They Sowed? by bluaero(m): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheesy
Re: Mockery Photos Of PMB, Is APC Reaping What They Sowed? by etiosa97(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
h
Re: Mockery Photos Of PMB, Is APC Reaping What They Sowed? by midolian(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
FacelessPatriot:
I was reading comments on a particular thread here on Nairaland when i came across this pix. At first i thought it was PMB but then i had to look closely before discovering it was photoshopped. I guess it's time those APC guys who used destructive journalism to rubbish GEJ's administration apologized to their counterparts in PDP because this may not stop until PMB leaves his seat.
Most of those mockery pictures were photoshopped by the pained mofos from that "side"...And to me, it doesn't mean a thing. Even the best president in the world gets mocked from time to time. You can't please everybody, no matter how hard u try.

7 Likes

Re: Mockery Photos Of PMB, Is APC Reaping What They Sowed? by psucc(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
What goes round comes around.
Now it's PDP's turn if they can grab it well, Buhari go vex one day.

1 Like

Re: Mockery Photos Of PMB, Is APC Reaping What They Sowed? by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
FacelessPatriot:

That's NgeneUkwenu. Omenka took the shot.
Re: Mockery Photos Of PMB, Is APC Reaping What They Sowed? by guttentag(m): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
lσl

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mockery Photos Of PMB, Is APC Reaping What They Sowed? by bobbiekrantz: 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
*Dancing shakiti bobo sipping alomo mixed with origin*

Bubu the SNAIL NAVIGATOR and the Demonic LYING LIARS(APC) ain't seen nothing yet!!

1 Like

Re: Mockery Photos Of PMB, Is APC Reaping What They Sowed? by 9jii(m): 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
FacelessPatriot:
any sense human being with FACE can't escape this from FACELESS HYPOCRITE .
Re: Mockery Photos Of PMB, Is APC Reaping What They Sowed? by FacelessPatriot: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
bobbiekrantz:
*Dancing shakiti bobo sipping alomo mixed with origin*

Bubu the SNAIL NAVIGATOR and the Demonic LYING LIARS(APC) ain't seen nothing yet!!

shocked
Re: Mockery Photos Of PMB, Is APC Reaping What They Sowed? by major466(m): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
This is cool. cheesy
Re: Mockery Photos Of PMB, Is APC Reaping What They Sowed? by ba7man(m): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Who cares what some irrelevant tanoids think or say about PMB??

We all know they're doing it because they're still hurting from GEJ 's loss at the polls.

As for me, I'm enjoying so much electricity now, I'm glad there's hope for the Nation after a long while.

1 Like

Re: Mockery Photos Of PMB, Is APC Reaping What They Sowed? by FacelessPatriot: 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
ba7man:
Who cares what some irrelevant tanoids think or say about PMB??

We all know they're doing it because they're still hurting from GEJ 's loss at the polls.

As for me, I'm enjoying so much electricity now, I'm glad there's hope for the Nation after a long while.

you don chop?

(1) (Reply)

One Nigeria. / Cheating In Exams Will Now Carry 7yrs Prison Sentence From November. See Details / Release Our N413bn Subsidy To Forestall Fuel Scarcity – Marketers Warn Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.