Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,778 members, 7,844,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos (38027 Views)

Tinubu Meets Oyegun At Book Presentation On Buhari / Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari / World Leaders Shun Nigeria: As President Buhari Addresses Empty Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Goke7: 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
Fasola is disappointing me, why is he so naive politically, why go ahead with a book launch with all the bad press now, he should have allowed for some time before now, mahority of those who stayed away is not because they hate Fasola but because of the bad press he has now.

So sad.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Rotimi47: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Babatindan:
Thought Fashola was a saint not until 'wind blow chicken yansh'
kai! You're wicked grin

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Gondonu: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
psucc:
Until Lai Mohammed stops lying, APC shall know no peace.
This is the damn reality Nigeria must cope with.I'm not saying other politicians from other political divide are not corrupt but APC made Nigerians to gullibly buy into their "Change"agenda with a holier-than thou mentality.#Fasholajoker.The lying Liar Muhammed have since gone quiet on the Fashola issue.May we be wiser next time.APC-scammers & mastubators.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by nwannaeto: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
ghen ghen,very soon fashola will b deported

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
is omenka aware of this?
what of beremx n egift?
Those data fraudsters are scared of their fates.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Rotimi47: 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
Fashola should learn from those that have fought against Tinubu, he better take things easy and settle any disagreement he have with him because Tinubu no get political ambition and as such he is ready to help destroy the political ambitions of anybody who want to go pound for pound with him.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by free2ryhme: 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
If all is well with Fashola and his God, I will continue to revere and respect the man any day, any time!

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
is omenka aware of this?
what of beremx n egift?
These data fraudsters are scared of their fates.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by map5: 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tinubu should take it easy and move wisely, No champion has ever won all his battles and every mistake committed with fame and over-confidence destroy reputation and values. Any unconscious move against Fashola without Strong fact; it's the beginning of another dictator (THE BEGINNING OF FASHOLA REIGN)
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by ceeethru(m): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
As predicted.
When the dance of the Masquerade has exceeded the kings palace and the village market square, it is no longer dancing to the tone of the festival music, but on another mission.
Anyways, the South has played the fool already, while the North is having fun and laughing at their stupidity. Tinubu and Fashola, put your acts in order and bring back the dividends of Masses wealth that you all invested in the current administration victory for the entire People of the South-West and the South in general.
Enough of all this diversionary child's play, please.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
NGENEUKWENU hahhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa
aresa hahahahahahahhaahhaha
egift hahahahahahahahhaa
beremx hahahahahahha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by ormios234: 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
Opinion!
Two persons that should not make Buhari's cabinet:
1. Amaechi: for his disrespect to the rule of law. He went ahead to with a Local Government election even when there was a court order asking all parties to maintain status quo. He also rendered the state judiciary functionless in a democratic dispensation.
2. Fashola: for his deportation of Nigerians in their country. Any political appointment outside Lagos state should not be given to him, but he should be free to contest any position and win by majority.

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Amazo: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Omooba77:
the presentation of three books written in honour [/b]of the immediate past Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, in Lagos on Tuesday.

the books titled, ‘In Bold Print’, ‘The Lagos Blowdown’ and ‘The Great Leap’ [b]authored by Fashola’s media aide, Mr. Hakeem Bello; and Mr. Dapo Adeniyi.

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-leaders-shun-fasholas-book-presentation-in-lagos/

According to this news article, the books were written to honor Fashola, and the books were not authored by Fashola. So why should it be mandatory for APC leaders to attend a book launch by people trying to cash in on Fashola’s legacy as a Lagos State Governor? Just because they had close acquaintances with the former governor and wrote books in his name isn't a free meal ticket for an automatic political stardom.

And it's amazing to see the kind of utterly stupïd comments on this thread. Honestly, I would like to convince myself that some people have a reading problem, because I believe no one should be stupïd to such an extent that you just wish it were some terrible illusion. But I've always said that just when I think I've seen stupidïty at its peak, one (or more) certifiable idiöts show up to prove me wrong. Way to go guys.

Moreover, it's very disheartening to see how some people have so much unmeritable and unjustified political vindictiveness shoved way up in their a$$. Keep on cheerleading your dead PDP party all the way to hell - and have a nice trip! undecided
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by mbulela: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
TRADELYN:
He should have deferred the book launch till further notice and settle with his party. tongue
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Rubbish. Does Tinubu provide the oxygen that enters Fashola's nostrils?
He could as well defer sleeping with his wife until Tinubu gives him the go ahead.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by mbulela: 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
Amazo:

According to this news article, the books were written to honor Fashola, and the books were not authored by Fashola. So why should it be mandatory for APC leaders to attend a book launch by people trying to cash in on Fashola’s legacy as a Lagos State Governor? Just because they had close acquaintances with the former governor and wrote books in his name isn't a free meal ticket for an automatic political stardom.

\

Did Amaechi write his own book?
Or you just don't want facts to get in the way of your preconceived notion?

4 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by tonychristopher: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
APC and crazy backbiting
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by mbulela: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
Gondonu:
This is the damn reality Nigeria must cope with.I'm not saying other politicians from other political divide are not corrupt but APC made Nigerians to gullibly buy into their "Change"agenda with a holier-than thou mentality.#Fasholajoker.The lying Liar Muhammed have since gone quiet on the Fashola issue.May we be wiser next time.APC-scammers & mastubators.

The CHANGE was simply as a result of the fact that Nigerians were tired of the ineptitude of Jonathan and his goons.
Not like we expected APC to be saints. They will treated like PDP after 4 years if they do not change.
Rewarding Jonathan with another term was inconceivable. Rewarding cluelessness and failure is ungodly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Ojiofor: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Selfish thieving politicians..
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Akin0: 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Fashola should have postponed the launching of this book till later day. Anyway, I wish him well.
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Reference(m): 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
kennygee:
The fear of oga Tinubu.
Fashola needs to start making new friends.
He should fight back. That's all. Release the dirt on Tinubu, that's all.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by awa(m): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
This is not looking nice for a tribe, many believe, loves and respect each other more than any other tribe.....
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Reference(m): 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
nationwide1:

Hmmmm my brother.

I know even Dr Bukola Saraki would have remained a saint ( although only in APC eyes) if not for usurping power to ascend to the forbidden position of the senate president.

Indeed, politics is a game of permanent interest.

Hmmm. So una eye don clear say corruption no be the problem for Naija because everybody dey do am, na awa culture and culture no be problem. Even ya Buhari don do im own, hide am wella but e go comot one day.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by juman(m): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
I think it was gathering of mainly technocrats.
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Amazo: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
mbulela:

Did Amaechi write his own book?
Or you just don't want facts to get in the way of your preconceived notion?

Well, I'm not aware of Amaechi's book launch, and what I do know is what this article has documented. Regardless, it's not an unavoidable obligation for APC party leaders to have attended the book launch. Whether to attend or not to attend is at their discretion, and I think they have a right to their decision without people casting aspersions on them for their choice.
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Reference(m): 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
Goke7:
Fasola is disappointing me, why is he so naive politically, why go ahead with a book launch with all the bad press now, he should have allowed for some time before now, mahority of those who stayed away is not because they hate Fasola but because of the bad press he has now.

So sad.

What is your own. Can't he have a life outside politics? You are disappointed because he stole or your role model has been caught and exposed. I keep on saying it, focus more on the game rather than the players and never be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by gidjah(m): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
I taught the beef was only with baba Tinubu,whats with the other APC big wigs who didnt show up?,bros fash offended dem too?y una dey disgrace our legal Luminary na??
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
DICKtator:

Not meant to be broken? Hope this wasn't culled from 48 laws of power because for all the laws, there were exceptions for each.

You cannot be the master forever, other people with their ideologies must always rise up

No post is permanent.

kudos to Fashola

And thanks to Deji Tinubu for introducing him to Tinubu

grin grin grin grin

exception: unless your master is a falling star.... Jagaban aint falling yet....
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Fashola the dirty pig has been abandoned.EFCC over to you grab this big thief and do the needful

So ur God forsaken easterner former govs re saints right? Ur up north seriously needs formating asap.
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
fortunateme:
this is good for our Democracy.
looking up for season 2 Tinubu vs baba season 3 ameachi vs baba
Wailing backluck wailers iranu enemy of progress.
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Shegofams(m): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Omooba77:
Leaders of the All Progressives Congress were absent at the presentation of three books written in honour of the immediate past Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, in Lagos on Tuesday.

Similarly, most of the members of Fashola’s cabinet as well as his two former deputy governors and members of the State Executive Committee of the APC were absent at the presentation the books titled, ‘In Bold Print’, ‘The Lagos Blowdown’ and ‘The Great Leap’ authored by Fashola’s media aide, Mr. Hakeem Bello; and Mr. Dapo Adeniyi.

Although the National Leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, sent a representative, Prof. Tunde Samuel, the book presentation was in sharp contrast with that of the immediate past Governor of Rivers State, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi.

At Amaechi’s book presentation, which held three months ago in Lagos, Tinubu, Governor Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun), Governor Abdulaziz Yari (Zamfara), Governor Nasir el-Rufai (Kaduna), Governor Samuel Lalong (Plateau), Governor Akinwunmi Ambode (Lagos), APC National Chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun; Chief Bisi Akande, former Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State, and many others attended the ceremony.

The absence of former governors and leaders of the party renewed speculations that all was not well between Fashola and his former boss, Tinubu.

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-leaders-shun-fasholas-book-presentation-in-lagos/

Law No 1. Never oushine your master
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by kayb12(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
Both Tinubu and Fashola need to resolve..... What really cause their struggle? authoritative alocation of power?..
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by youngalex(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
I was discussing this issue with my colleagues today,politically without Tinubu there is no Fashola,i will advise him to heed the advise of APC stakeholders to beg Tinubu cos the Jagagban I know can never allow him get any appointment in this administration, whoever is advising him to counter that report on the website scandal is doing him no good cos when they open his can of worms...No amount of tactical intelligence can defend it....They know him....his failures and his accomplishments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing / Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula / Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.