Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,631 members, 7,844,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos (38026 Views)

Tinubu Meets Oyegun At Book Presentation On Buhari / Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari / World Leaders Shun Nigeria: As President Buhari Addresses Empty Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by waice6571: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
Omooba77:
no smoke without fire
Except from generator grin
Omooba77:
no smoke without fire
Except from generator
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Benzzle: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Fashola the dirty pig has been abandoned.EFCC over to you grab this big thief and do the needful

yes oh!!! He is a pig just like you... onye nzuzu
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by nationwide1(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Reference:

Hmmm. So una eye don clear say corruption no be the problem for Naija because everybody dey do am, na awa culture and culture no be problem. Even ya Buhari don do im own, hide am wella but e go comot one day.
Na so you see am?

No be me wey de thing clear for eyes pass, na people wey believe say APC de clean and purge people making them holy by force.
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by dckng16(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
emmasege:
A long story still unfolding by episodes. I hope fashola's ordeal has nothing to do with his preference by buhari over thief nubu because I see 'sai baba' using fashy to divide the camp of the thief general of Yoruba land, so he (PMB) can rule his APC-led government.
This might be the major reason. So on point

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by persius555(m): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Fashola is progressive, tinubu is overbearing and too full of himself.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Wasquad(m): 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
I remember when he used to tackle GEJ..condemning every of his visit to Lagos,dos day Tinubu got his back.. but now water don almost finish for his fish back. #LifeDrama

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by fortunateme: 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Wailing backluck wailers iranu enemy of progress.

double dealers how market

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Rushdiesel: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Gbagai!.. Its just getin started. Tinubu is a dangerious mafia, fashola be careful o.
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by abiambo(m): 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
What dyu mean by "we look up to"? Young man talk for urself. WE is a big word to use here... I for 1 don't look up to thieves
seunmsg:
This development is not good enough. Tinubu and Fashola should settle their disagreement in the interest of democracy and the country at large. Both of them are big figures that we all look up to, they should not allow petty sentiments and overzealous aides to set them apart. They both contributed significantly to the APC we have at the centre today, this is not the time to fight dirty media wars and shun each other publicly. It is time to come together and help actualise the change that APC promised.
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by assetstrap(m): 12:31am On Aug 19, 2015
They will make up in d end. One thing is for sure whether anybody likes it or not, in d context of d Nigerian factor, Fashola did a brilliant job in Lagos and nobody can take that away from him

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by joory1(m): 12:37am On Aug 19, 2015
Oh! Fashola refused to share the money he stole like Amechi did and they are all angry. Sorry the cabinet of thieves. Just a matter of time the true story will emerge for all to know.
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by PStacks(m): 1:59am On Aug 19, 2015
It would be difficult but Fashola would ascend the hard way, he's already a brand and a household name in Nigerian Politics..

its a rule of power. 'never outshine the Master'
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by chimiist22: 7:34am On Aug 19, 2015
Wonder the noise, the article does not even say Fashola himself attended.
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 19, 2015
seunmsg:
This development is not good enough. Tinubu and Fashola should settle their disagreement in the interest of democracy and the country at large. Both of them are big figures that we all look up to, they should not allow petty sentiments and overzealous aides to set them apart. They both contributed significantly to the APC we have at the centre today, this is not the time to fight dirty media wars and shun each other publicly. It is time to come together and help actualise the change that APC promised.

Yes Big Thiefing Figures ....Let the war exposure continue

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by vRendoh(m): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2015
psucc:
Until Lai Mohammed stops lying, APC shall know no peace.

APC SHOULD LET BUHARI BE THE CPC HE WAS, IS AND WILL HAPPILY BE. I SINCERELY BELIEVE THE APC THING IS A FRAUD! THAT THE PRESIDENT IS NOT COMFORTABLE WITH AND CANT LET GO. IT IS STALLING HIS AGENDA.

IT SEEMS WE ARE IN A DEEPER WATER WITH THIS APCs!
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by mbulela: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2015
youngalex:
I was discussing this issue with my colleagues today,politically without Tinubu there is no Fashola,i will advise him to heed the advise of APC stakeholders to beg Tinubu cos the Jagagban I know can never allow him get any appointment in this administration, whoever is advising him to counter that report on the website scandal is doing him no good cos when they open his can of worms...No amount of tactical intelligence can defend it....They know him....his failures and his accomplishments
Life is not all about politics.
Fashola could damn Tinubu, ostracize himself from the feeding trough called apc and focus on his career in which he is an established star.
Why should he beg Tinubu? Is he shameless?
Fashola will easily get an international job if he does not want to even remain in Nigeria.
A man without honour is worthless.
Begging Tinubu will be the nail on Fashola 's coffin.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by BABYLUVLY(f): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2015
LAUGHING IN FRENCH. grin
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by free13: 9:54am On Aug 19, 2015
Wasquad:
I remember when he used to tackle GEJ..condemning every of his visit to Lagos,dos day Tinubu got his back.. but now water don almost finish for his fish back. #LifeDrama

grin

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by tbadejo25: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2015
Abeg, na just book launch
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by teamchocolate: 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ezenomo mumu or wetin be ur name, e go good make u go mind your business in the land of the setting sun.. leave lagos alone u hear.. face enugu or anambra.. ode undecided

Ezenwammadu:
Fashola the dirty pig has been abandoned.EFCC over to you grab this big thief and do the needful

Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
psucc:
Until Lai Mohammed stops lying, APC shall know no peace.

That guy can lie for the whole world shaa!! I don't think he can ever stop.
Re: APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
seunmsg:

Pls speak for yourself, who is we?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing / Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula / Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.