Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) (57090 Views)

UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening / Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend / 22yr UNILAG Girl Graduate Wit CGPA Of 5,Set 2 Convocate As Overal Best On Jan 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Dhotseal(m): 5:58am On Aug 19, 2015
Oduyalerapheal:
Rip to her. May almighty God console her family

What are u smoking?
Please read the post, they don't charge money for that. SMH
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 19, 2015
Max24:

Ah ah ! What do u mean by she is not YET dead? I hope u are not planning to go and finish d job? undecided

no bro....na joke ooo....we thank God she was found
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by ready2learn: 6:24am On Aug 19, 2015
Her family has serious 'work' to do. This girl needs special attention; don't sweep this incident under the carpet.
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by chijioke17(m): 6:34am On Aug 19, 2015
That is the first sign of depression
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Lovexme(m): 6:46am On Aug 19, 2015
Sijo01:
Too bad RIP girl
You might want to edit this.
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Christianwalase: 6:46am On Aug 19, 2015
grin so RIP to someone that is alive
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by HonorableIzu(m): 6:46am On Aug 19, 2015
Someone said b4 welder dey have ask DE boy friend, some girls of dis day think true Dia anus
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Generalk007: 6:50am On Aug 19, 2015
she ws wt a man
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by ollypapi(m): 6:54am On Aug 19, 2015
Holyfield1:
The rate at which people die these days z really alarming....I really don't give a fùck about life anymore

That is why u need to accept christ as your Lord and saviour for we alive have grace to repent and walk in holiness...be born again and remain holy till u die

1 Like

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Vikto: 6:55am On Aug 19, 2015
Highly favored. Not all missing girls are found. She should repent and allow God manifest His plans for her. Welcome back kid.
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Dubemkelly(m): 7:17am On Aug 19, 2015
This psycho and should be taken to a rehab centre, this how it starts, #Teenslife #Wantingfreedom #Wanderingspirit
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Kennitrust(m): 7:19am On Aug 19, 2015
agrovick:

I don't usually get into online quarrels but sir u deliberately misled pple with your headline. What's the correlation between the topic and the content of your article?
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Kennitrust(m): 7:20am On Aug 19, 2015
agrovick:

I don't usually get into online quarrels but sir u deliberately misled pple with your headline. What's the correlation between the topic and the content of your article?
I don't know if u Pple have read what the op wrote before ur irrelevant castigation. I smell someone rushing to be on fp that why no tym to read but to commence.
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by IceDude(m): 7:28am On Aug 19, 2015
Pretty igbo girl wink
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by hmohammed(m): 7:29am On Aug 19, 2015
DashMeYansh:
SHE just needed Fresh air and a Fat D***

I really love to see d pix of brain dat spill out dis kind of poo. Please upload ur pix
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by agrovick(m): 7:32am On Aug 19, 2015
Kennitrust:
I don't know if u Pple have read what the op wrote before ur irrelevant castigation. I smell someone rushing to be on fp that why no tym to read but to commence.
Hahaha, that's because the post has been modified, initially his title was missing unilag girl found dead. It's why the Dominique lady is taking the op to the cleaners
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by cheerokee(m): 7:35am On Aug 19, 2015
obailala:
Jesus Christ!!

What kind of characters do we even have in Nigeria?

How can someone post a misleading topic which borders on human life, some people tried to call his attention to his error and he respond without a single remorse by throwing insults at them?

I understand sometimes some individuals are in a hurry to create a topic, hence they just copy and paste from silly blogs without bothering to read the contents, but this particular story is just a single paragraph, yet the Op couldn't spare 10 seconds to read what he posted to see the error.

Cheerokee or whatever you call yourself, you have just proven yourself to be a person without a single iota of home training or manners.

ok
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by kisstbynature(m): 7:40am On Aug 19, 2015
She did not die now.... why una dey say RIP? She just wondered away, probably heart break or something she didn't want people confronting her about what was wrong... I'm guessing tho'[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by dapsonlou(m): 7:46am On Aug 19, 2015
DashMeYansh:
THE thing has been sweeting her smiley

Lol
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by ademoladeji(m): 7:47am On Aug 19, 2015
Deek is sweet!!!
I'm glad to be a Deeker
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by anyimontana(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2015
Seems u forgot ur brain on ur power bank..oya go back and collect it and read d stuff again..let me know wen u understand it..
Oduyalerapheal:
Rip to her. May almighty God console her family
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by meforyou1(m): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2015
Holyfield1:
The rate at which people die these days z really alarming....I really don't give a fùck about life anymore
who told u she's dead?

1 Like

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by BEASTER(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2015
The let the dog lies, who cares about her movement.
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by kritikali(m): 8:33am On Aug 19, 2015
Holyfield1:

Is she dead..what did u read? lipsrsealed
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by BABYLUVLY(f): 8:48am On Aug 19, 2015
THEY SHOULD COUNSEL HER. SHE MUST BE GOING THROUGH A WHOLE LOT. EASY GIRL.
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Raskymono20(m): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2015
sory for u
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Dindondin(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2015
DashMeYansh:
I have enough medals smiley
take 2 strokes of cane for refusing my gift
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by ClintonDal(m): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2015
Thank God these rounded firm boobies am seeing here dinor just waste. cheesy
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by neocortex: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2015
Holyfield1:

The article stated that she was found alive.
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by eromspete(m): 9:18am On Aug 19, 2015
She wanted to be alone... That's questionable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25 Photographs That Can Scare You Out Of Your Mind / I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? / List Of Public Libraries In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.