Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) (57063 Views)

UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening / Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend / 22yr UNILAG Girl Graduate Wit CGPA Of 5,Set 2 Convocate As Overal Best On Jan 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by SmartMugu: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Oduyalerapheal:
Rip to her. May almighty God console her family
Are you reading the same message as others?
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by roldee(m): 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
This night fight sweet no be small cherokee vs no nonsense nairalanders grin grin grin

Roldee on the land nyways....

grin
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by UGLYS: 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
The founders should RESET her asap.
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by SmartMugu: 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
obailala:
Jesus Christ!!

What kind of characters do we even have in Nigeria?

How can someone post a misleading topic which borders on human life, some people tried to call his attention to his error and he respond without a single remorse by throwing insults at them?
I guess life doesn't matter anymore these days. With all the killings people hear about everyday, I guess one more lost spanner just adds to the count and the new characters u mentioned just joke or argue about it.
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by nikkyshyne(f): 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
At 18 she is already secluding herself. She needs love and attention in her life asap.
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Banter1(m): 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheerokee:

you're a fool, if you can't comprehend the message up there and quoting me.. lowlife imp
Mathew 5:22 »»»»»for whoever call his brother a "FOOL", will answer for it in Hell fire.
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
shocked it's ok thank God she was found even dead or alive.... May God be the glory
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by adonbilivit: 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheerokee:

I'm sorry
u just did the right thing. nice, for owning up

1 Like

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Lewisj(m): 12:08am On Aug 19, 2015
Some persons on this forum are better at composing the worst of insults than writing a simple comprehension in their exams. They insult as if they were born with the words. Especially the female folks here, I didn't mention names pls. Don't like insults. Op, u stop quoting people and accept ur blame pls.

1 Like

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by joory1(m): 12:12am On Aug 19, 2015
Hmmmm, Good story to cover up for the young lady.
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Max24: 12:27am On Aug 19, 2015
FxDuke:
gaddemit praise master.....she is not yet dead

Ah ah ! What do u mean by she is not YET dead? I hope u are not planning to go and finish d job? undecided
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by ike42face(m): 12:51am On Aug 19, 2015
neoapocalypse:
I think what the poster meant was that she was found alive , dragged to the sister's room and died later.

Hahahhaha... no use laff kill me here
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by ike42face(m): 12:52am On Aug 19, 2015
Banter1:
Mathew 5:22 »»»»»for whoever call his brother a "FOOL", will answer for it in Hell fire.

Well said Pastor

1 Like

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Dindondin(m): 1:04am On Aug 19, 2015
DashMeYansh:
SHE just needed Fresh air and a Fat D***
take 2 medals.
one for having brain.
the 2nd for using it well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by dapsonlou(m): 1:04am On Aug 19, 2015
DashMeYansh:
SHE just needed Fresh air and a Fat D***

Omolomo go collect D!ck
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 19, 2015
THE thing has been sweeting her smiley
dapsonlou:

Omolomo go collect D!ck
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 19, 2015
I have enough medals smiley
Dindondin:
take 2 medals.
one for having brain.
the 2nd for using it well
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Seventeen(f): 1:36am On Aug 19, 2015
adonbilivit:
u just did the right thing. nice, for owning up
one of the down sides of reading written words, is dat u may not know in what context it was written by the writer. That " i'm sorry " culd b a sincere one and culd also be a sarcastic one.... *shrugging* am just sayin grin
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 19, 2015
Nah oorgasm make her forget herself like that?

1 Like

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by malikisah: 2:37am On Aug 19, 2015
Oduyalerapheal:
na yu kill am. Why yu dey talk Rip for person found alive
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by aoshi: 3:05am On Aug 19, 2015
You can imagine the amount of worry, the silly girl has caused for her family and nairalanders here only for her to be somewhere ''chilling''.
Abeg make mods no dey post any missing babe here especially undergraduates, only missing children should be. Just my suggestion.
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by kennedy67(m): 3:58am On Aug 19, 2015
Thank God
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by misspicy(f): 4:31am On Aug 19, 2015
aoshi:
You can imagine the amount of worry, the silly girl has caused for her family and nairalanders here only for her to be somewhere ''chilling''.
Abeg make mods no dey post any missing babe here especially undergraduates, only missing children should be. Just my suggestion.
I somehow support this,buh sometimes they might be truly missing...

I dnt understand how girls will go and hide in a guys house for days without telling even their close friend,in this present world we are,i knew from the first story dat d girl went to stay with a guy,we dey see their type everyday,there was a story abt a senior of mine that got missing this year,every blog carried d story only for the foolish boy to return home n say he went to visit his friend,after he left lagos for niger state.
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by ugoezeik(m): 4:42am On Aug 19, 2015
Oduyalerapheal:
r u ok? did u read d tori well? or u r high on tinubu water?
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Dagoma: 4:47am On Aug 19, 2015
This one, missing?
...just stayed with somebody somewhere and enjoyed. You people have just succeeded in revealing her secret to her parents by declaring her missing.
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by erimmy(m): 5:00am On Aug 19, 2015
Oduyalerapheal:
Chief mourner,did you even read the post at all? Or is it that any photograph of a person on nairaland must be that of a dead person.I know that you are one of those peeps who would rush and bury someone who has fainted,claiming that such a person is dead without doctor's confirmation. mtchewww
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by brightleave(m): 5:10am On Aug 19, 2015
Oduyalerapheal:
watin u smoke?
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Fourwinds: 5:20am On Aug 19, 2015
cheerokee:

you're a fool, if you can't comprehend the message up there and quoting me.. lowlife imp
so u wrote rubbish headline before, instead of u to check u rushed in to insult someone who was referring u to it. Y cannt u do a thorough job before coming here. Any way! Im watching u now

1 Like

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Fourwinds: 5:23am On Aug 19, 2015
brightleave:
watin u smoke?
u don't need to blame him. It was d OP dat misled d public. D initial headline says d girl was dead
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by kollinpowel(m): 5:25am On Aug 19, 2015
The moment Nairaland does not stop fake news .because it will tarnish the image of dis site. confirm before posting news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25 Photographs That Can Scare You Out Of Your Mind / I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.