Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Why He Cheats With His Secretary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why He Cheats With His Secretary (997 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Wife Cheats With Cousin, Falls Pregnant (photos) / Would You Stay.... If He Cheats? / Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why He Cheats With His Secretary by sydraay: 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
This is not a new topic to your ears, except you were born yesterday. If u were, gerraoutta this post right now!

Below are few reasons why he cheats with his secretary

Availability:

Busy managers may well spend more time in the company of their secretaries, than they do with their wives. He starts to get more comfortable and used to his secretary, that he starts seeing her as a more suitable partner.

Position of superiority:

A boss is in a position of authority over a secretary. He is telling her what to do all day, and she will follow his instructions.
That is quite a turn-on for some men, who might well fantasize about taking that relationship out of the office and into the bedroom. Wives, in the main, don't like being told what to do but secretaries are used to it. Men are stupid like that!

Jealousy:

A marriage that is going through a
sticky patch might give rise to a man imagining that if he could make his wife just a teeny bit jealous, she might become more
accommodating to his wishes. Give her the
impression that there is another potential sexual partner in his life who is in competition with her, and ... Like I said above, some men are stupid like that!

Secretary praises and is submissive :

At the office she is always telling him how good he looks, how much she liked his
flowers, how handsome his eyes are, how smart he is.

At home the wife is controlling and
criticizes the way he does chores, the way he watches the kids, the way he works or pays the bills, the way he wants to relax, the way he dresses, the way he talks (or doesn't), the
way he looks, the way he hugs or kisses her--guess what? Ok - you asked for it!

Conquerors and explorers:

Most men like to explore and conquer, this applies to their lust for women, even when they're married. They are greedy like that and never get satisfied. They just want to d**k every young female that crosses their path.
Source: www.edondo.com/2015/08/why-he-cheats-with-his-secretary

Re: Why He Cheats With His Secretary by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
undecided
Re: Why He Cheats With His Secretary by NoRetreat(m): 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
True talk.

(1) (Reply)

(very Important) See Things Every Woman Hide From Their Men / . / Company Announces Winners Of The First Ever 'most Beautiful Vagina Contest'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.