Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,121 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... (3122 Views)

What Is Really Wrong With This big boob Girl Check Out What She Posted Online / Who Is Really Wrong, The Man Or Woman? / What's Really Wrong With This Picture? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by iamauxin(m): 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
Your background may be the cause...try and change your mindset!
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Ginoo: 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
You really need help
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ginoo:
You really need help
and how does that help him
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ginoo:
You really need help
Thanx boss, that's why i'm here...
deniyor:

Hahaha....you think the guy doesn't already know his problems? Or you think anything anyone here tells him is going to make a difference to him? Probably not.
why not try me n see sir?
Stephansmily:

Sorry never mind
U just nid to bring down ur expectations a little
U cnt find sum1 who is 100% perfect
Thanks big sis
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Adaeze003(f): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
You are not scared jor... you've not found the perfect girl.

By perfect I mean that African Disney princess you know, eloquent, educated, hard worker, big ass, moderate boobs, pretty, perfect character, probably idolizes you, probably light skin. If not exactly, you get the picture, someone you can show off, she be the girl every guy wants. You already fantasize about her, holding her tight, falling in love and riding into the sunset with her cheesy cheesy

You never chi chum chin...
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Acidosis(m): 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
Stop m a s t u r b a t i n g.
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Adaeze003:
You are not scared jor... you've not found the perfect girl.

By perfect I mean that African Disney princess you know, eloquent, educated, hard worker, big ass, moderate boobs, pretty, perfect character, probably idolizes you, probably light skin. If not exactly, you get the picture, someone you can show off, she be the girl every guy wants. You already fantasize about her, holding her tight, falling in love and riding into the sunset with her cheesy cheesy

You never chi chum chin...
fuuny chick, I like ur sense of humour though... u cool
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Adaeze003(f): 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Raymondenyi:
fuuny chick, I like ur sense of humour though... u cool

wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am New Here / What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From / Guys Get In Here, Bet Naija Predictions Don Land O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.